The Celebrity Name Game II

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha thanks, Shaza! :naughty: I know! He's so effin cute and kissable xD.

Keith Richards (?)

Steven Hawkings

He used to be my love too, Brandon :wub2: I used to be totally obsessed with him and the Killers when they first started to break out. I still really like them.. but not as much. Brandon's really cool though, and has great style :thumb_yello:

Steven Hawkings

He used to be my love too, Brandon :wub2: I used to be totally obsessed with him and the Killers when they first started to break out. I still really like them.. but not as much. Brandon's really cool though, and has great style :thumb_yello:

Oh really??? You will love them more when they release their new cd :mf_rosetinted:

I know them for about 3 years but i thought Brandon was ugly (i didnt even knew his name!) but a few months ago, i wonder wtf i was thinking :naughty:

Till Lindemann n_n

Oh really??? You will love them more when they release their new cd :mf_rosetinted:

I know them for about 3 years but i thought Brandon was ugly (i didnt even knew his name!) but a few months ago, i wonder wtf i was thinking :naughty:

Till Lindemann n_n

Ugly? wooow O.O lol! You finally began to see sense in the end anyway :naughty:

Oh new album? I look forward to that, I usually get back into bands when they release new stuff, soo yaay! haha :naughty:

Ugly? wooow O.O lol! You finally began to see sense in the end anyway :naughty:

Oh new album? I look forward to that, I usually get back into bands when they release new stuff, soo yaay! haha :naughty:

Yeah, Brandon cant wait to perform a new song called "Tidal Wave" :naughty:. Probably they will release the new album in Agoust :blink:

Ashlee Simpson