The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my new lover (well he's like a 9.5, while luke is a 10)

(notice how all the people i like tend to hold beers in their hands in pics)

52059764.jpg

Corona is so gay to me....it has that pissy color and comes in transparent bottles...where's the manliness of beer gone to?

that was the first time? really? :naughty: and i know, i have heard the 'zoom zoom' thingy, and all the boys go around in my school singing it.

poor kids....they remained trapped in the early 2000's

Yeah,that was the first time I saw u

Corona is the beer :lmao:

And yes,his dog

i knwo its the beer, but i meant that you were saying he was gay cuz he was drinking it.

and:

He better not be as obsesed with his dog as my dad is obsessed with my dog cuz i might smack him.:naughty:

i knwo its the beer, but i meant that you were saying he was gay cuz he was drinking it.

and:

He better not be as obsesed with his dog as my dad is obsessed with my dog cuz i might smack him.:naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7718&highlight=luke+measurements&page=17

nice, a cat fight in the luke measurements thread.

dont it bring back memories?

ah yes...."what size?" :roftl:

why do u keep showing me the world's ugliest dog?

omg, i know. duct tape? what size?

i think that is offically wat made me a knitter. it made em think of things in a knitty way :lmao: and there is NO way that martin is 32" from his hips down(to his feet i mean:bleh:), cuz im 34".

no wait,he's taller...he may be 2 inches shorter than me..smth like that

well im just gonna guess or smthn. i needa figure out how to make a kilt pin from duct tape. i think im gonna make it sorta LICM-ishness.

that was the first time? really? :naughty: and i know, i have heard the 'zoom zoom' thingy, and all the boys go around in my school singing it.

zoom zoom zoom in tha bagga tha boom *or sth like that... Australian interview with Mika* :naughty:

omg, i know. duct tape? what size?

i think that is offically wat made me a knitter. it made em think of things in a knitty way :lmao: and there is NO way that martin is 32" from his hips down(to his feet i mean:bleh:), cuz im 34".

mwahahahahah *without any comment LOL*

yeah but guys tend to have a waaay smaller waist

and I think Martin may just be shorter than you

how tall u again?

yeah...so true.... and what? shorter than phunks? I don't think so darlin' *hehe*

5' 4"-5' 5"

haha, martin, shorter than me? a scottish leprechaun.:roftl:

PMSL... but he is more like troll :naughty: *OMG...that just sound soooo wrong... I mean he is tall...not ugly... OMG...I'm not helping myself...:duuh:*

no wait,he's taller...he may be 2 inches shorter than me..smth like that

well im just gonna guess or smthn. i needa figure out how to make a kilt pin from duct tape. i think im gonna make it sorta LICM-ishness.

hehe that would be nice.... once you figure out how to make it :bleh:

and look at that... Martin talk in Luke's thread...again xD me= very happy Luke= probably not...that's why he put those new pic at his myspace today LOL...to get some attention xD

yeah...so true.... and what? shorter than phunks? I don't think so darlin' *hehe*

PMSL... but he is more like troll :naughty: *OMG...that just sound soooo wrong... I mean he is tall...not ugly... OMG...I'm not helping myself...:duuh:*

hehe that would be nice.... once you figure out how to make it :bleh:

and look at that... Martin talk in Luke's thread...again xD me= very happy Luke= probably not...that's why he put those new pic at his myspace today LOL...to get some attention xD

well,phunks is quite tall,and martin is probably 5' 8 ? or smth like that

attention seeker,huh? :roftl:

btw,early blindness has indeed set in :lol3:

listent o the hilarious dream i had last night

ok, so for soem reason mika had another gig at the orpheum in my dream and i went with the same people as i did the last one. it started out with me flipping out cuz we had 2nd row tix and not 1th row tix (there wasnt anyone in the 1st row, but they wouldnt let us move up) and then the show started.

so i see luke come out, he explains meeks is late so he starts playing Joanna. i scream "luke" really loud and he doesnt even answer me! (we were the only ones at the gig anyways) so i get mad at him for not answering and storm off.

then, i bump into Andy the next day in my neighborhood and im like "hey fluffy(lol) were you at the gig last night?" and he's says "hey! and no, i volunteered to tutor kids at the library last night so i couldnt go."

good andrew and his community service :lmao:

cool, i've only just realized that this thread has reached part 3! yay! :boing: (haha, this smiley is called "boing"! :lmao:)

as long as it ain't boink,we're aaaaall good :boing:

listent o the hilarious dream i had last night

ok, so for soem reason mika had another gig at the orpheum in my dream and i went with the same people as i did the last one. it started out with me flipping out cuz we had 2nd row tix and not 1th row tix (there wasnt anyone in the 1st row, but they wouldnt let us move up) and then the show started.

so i see luke come out, he explains meeks is late so he starts playing Joanna. i scream "luke" really loud and he doesnt even answer me! (we were the only ones at the gig anyways) so i get mad at him for not answering and storm off.

then, i bump into Andy the next day in my neighborhood and im like "hey fluffy(lol) were you at the gig last night?" and he's says "hey! and no, i volunteered to tutor kids at the library last night so i couldnt go."

good andrew and his community service :lmao:

sanctification...

and nice pics vanessa, brightened my day:mf_lustslow:

cool, i've only just realized that this thread has reached part 3! yay! :boing: (haha, this smiley is called "boing"! :lmao:)

I'm glad that I made your day happy !

And did you make yourself those bracelets in your siggy ?:drool:

Yay we all gonna :boing: these days :roftl: