The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

:lmfao: :lmfao:

New definition of Sunshine,niiice! haha

So...will he need protection from you?

naaaah he doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned. :wink2: but I bet martin could borrow him a taser LOL :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya my laptop restarted in the middle of something,I have to do it all over again...I'm still here

naaaah he doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned. :wink2: but I bet martin could borrow him a taser LOL :mf_rosetinted:

u da man!

Oh I see Margareta on the front !!!See you in Amsterdam soon !

Pe curand dear !:naughty::wub2:

Bye I'm going to bed tada

salut! hehe Margareta is here...no fear LOL

pe curand my child :naughty: I'm going to bed as well....

and SEE YOU ALL SOON!!! Ioana... make some pretty pics while sightseeing Amst ok? pleaseeeeee :blush-anim-cl:

ok... BYE!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ya my laptop restarted in the middle of something,I have to do it all over again...I'm still here

u da man!

hehe yeah... that's polish blood :naughty: remember Polls are very vicious when you step on their's toes :boxed: *start singing Foreigner* hot blooded...check it and see...*

Yes yes,step on Podolski :lmao:

I shall take cute pics for you

I am finally off to bed

hmmm Podolski the traitor? well I think he'd stepped on whole polish nation toe :naughty:

wooooo hoooo Jay-Z and Erikah Badu at Heineken Festival in Poland! wooooo

*aaaaand i'm in front of tivo LOL* but now off to bed... my eyes are hurting me :boxed:

oh Io. thx for the pics :wink2: and once again stay safe :thumb_yello:

Hug you soon! pe curand! X

Ah maaan,I want Luke on stage

I just looked at the pic again...it's mssing...eveything

I am glad that I am not at one of these gigs or I might harass Sunshine. When I harass people, it never turns out well. How old is Mr. Dickhead? His hair sorta looks like Curtis' :wub2: *snaps out of it*

And we can't call him sunshine if he isnt sunshiny. we should call him Moonlight.

*is reminded of dorky DJ dance*

sir yes sir !

Now I went bak in the thread and just found this

Lukey.png

Phunks must have the one u want saved,it's her avatar

Phunkee post the pic again for the nice man here,mom's a bit busy with getting on the plane

Lucky Mother! I wanna go on aiiiiirrrrrppplllllaaaannnnneeeeesssss!!!

And David, back off, Luke is MINE! :drool: Kidding. But I am not on my own comp so I dont have the pic of Luke saved, sorry. But Lollipop Monkey does. ask them.

Okay, updated the first page a bit. Anyone have any words to add to it? Soon we will have a part 4 anyways.

You don't have to create new parts for threads anymore:wink2:

*taken from Daydreaming thread idea thing*

What would you do if you were walkign down the street on a cold day, only wearing a light tshirt and some jeans and you felt someone coem up behind you, and tap you on your shoulder. You looked behind you to find that Luke was the one stalking you and he said "Hey, do you want a ride? Where do you live?"

*taken from Daydreaming thread idea thing*

What would you do if you were walkign down the street on a cold day, only wearing a light tshirt and some jeans and you felt someone coem up behind you, and tap you on your shoulder. You looked behind you to find that Luke was the one stalking you and he said "Hey, do you want a ride? Where do you live?"

I would say "what the heck are you doing in Western Canada? Are you busy? I can show you around!"

Then I'd take him here:

img_moraine_lake_f-thumb.jpg