Vote for my daughters' pics please...

Since the MFC is such a good voting-club I kindly want to ask you to vote for my two little daughters pics...

They attend to a photo-shoot game at this website: http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl with this pics: zwemmen13-05-08006.jpg

You have to click on the photocamera where it says: "Doe nu mee" and then please click on their photo at the website (you can only vote once a day per email-address...) and click on Stem and fill in your name and emailaddress. Merel and Emma will be very gratefull if they receive even a small percentage of the votes...

Thanks!! XXX

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you need to click on Doe nu mee on the bottom left hand corner of the link page, this takes you to the photos, click on the photo of AMPs girls, then put in your name, tab, then your email address, tab, then click on the button.

You should then get an email with a link to click, you need to click the link to make the vote work!

What does this mean? I think I did it wrong.:naughty:

Om je stem definitief te maken, moet je op de link in de mail klikken die nu naar je emailadres is gestuurd.

Klik hier om dit venster te sluiten

or maybe not?

I just got this email

om je stem te bevestigen.

Met het bevestigen van je stem maak je kans op een van de mega grote luchtbedden van de lachende koe. Als je zelf een foto hebt ingestuurd maak je ook nog eens kans op een onderwatercamera.

Groet!

Zwemmen is Leuk | het la vache qui rit team

Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't even read that email myself! Stupid me. It says: "By confirming your vote you have an oppurtunity to win a mega big airbed of the Laughing Cow. If you send in a pic of yourself you have an opportunity to win an underwater-camera.

Greetings!"

I will go an read the email my self now and I will be back shortly with more...(Jools Holland-quote...)

Come on MFC! This is much more fun that voting for Mika as Sexy Pop Man!

:roftl: lol

Ik heb 2 keer gestemd (met 2 verschillende e-mailadressen)en nu is de ene foto 4%!

En ik zal morgen ook wel weer stemmen ;) Leuke foto's trouwens :)

Hopelijk winnen ze!

In the bloody Sexy Pop Man thread.:naughty:

He has enough awards, time to share the prizes around a bit!

yes, you're right! Look at those cute children! They deserve it!

Maybe we should make a link to this thread there ;)

I really have to go now, homework (I planned starting making homework 40 minutes ago :naughty:)

i want to but i donno what im doing its not working- maybe im just dumb

or maybe it's because it's in that stupid dutch :wink2: lol

http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl/pages/acties.html

it's not difficult actually, just click on the picture, fill in your name and mailadress and than you have to go to your mails and click on "Klik hier" and it's ok!

:yay:

I did. :wink2:

great :thumb_yello:

i want to but i donno what im doing its not working- maybe im just dumb

I clicked on "la vache qui rit" and I voted....and I think it's worked because I received a mail but it's in dutch so I don't understood....but it seem positive :naughty:

I clicked on "la vache qui rit" and I voted....and I think it's worked because I received a mail but it's in dutch so I don't understood....but it seem positive :naughty:

very positive! :thumb_yello: Have you already clicked on "Klik hier" in the e-mail? Otherwise your vote doesn't count!

In the bloody Sexy Pop Man thread.:naughty:

He has enough awards, time to share the prizes around a bit!

Oh fine since you asked :sneaky2::roftl:

*whistles for voting troops to come over*

Right...I'll be voting here too :thumb_yello: It's just that for the Sexy Pop Man, it's so easy to vote/speedvote!