LA-ish MFC meetup - August 17, '08!

hahaha Me too! I can't wait to see you all again!

You're so good with dates and time, Mana. It all goes over my head. Even the big moments and events, unless I have them ingrained in my memory, are lost forever. That's why I keep everything because I can't be trusted to remember on my own. haha

Haha I'm the total opposite. I remember every pointless date.

May 12, 2007: First time I heard Mika's music. (Grace Kelly).

May 28, 2007: Bought LICM

May 30, 2007: Joined MFC

December 4, 2007: North American Dodgy Holiday Tour announced

...really, I could go on. I should probably get therapy. :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that today, too!

Do you guys realize that last Friday marked five months already since Mika's gig? :tears:

SHONTIH! So glad you're coming!

Do you guys think we'll end up spending time on the beach? I think I'm going to bring swimming attire, just in case.

:shocked: Already?? :tears:

Yeah I think I'll bring it just in case too :naughty:

Hopefully the weather is good on that day.

Haha I'm the total opposite. I remember every pointless date.

May 12, 2007: First time I heard Mika's music. (Grace Kelly).

May 28, 2007: Bought LICM

May 30, 2007: Joined MFC

December 4, 2007: North American Dodgy Holiday Tour announced

...really, I could go on. I should probably get therapy. :roftl:

:lol3: I wish I had that...

I have a bad memory. I can't remember good :thumbdown:

hahaha Me too! I can't wait to see you all again!

You're so good with dates and time, Mana. It all goes over my head. Even the big moments and events, unless I have them ingrained in my memory, are lost forever. That's why I keep everything because I can't be trusted to remember on my own. haha

u coming to! woohoo its gonna be a big meeting :)

Hey, for you California people, does anyone know if Panorama City is anywhere near where we are meeting up? I want to visit the set of The Office when I go down there.

i see its not THAT far... its 19 miles from there...

look: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=santa+monica&daddr=Panorama+City,+Los+Angeles,+California,+United+States&sll=34.099865,-118.44635&sspn=0.357638,0.708618&doflg=ptm&ie=UTF8&ll=34.13511,-118.341293&spn=0.357489,0.708618&z=11

Hey, for you California people, does anyone know if Panorama City is anywhere near where we are meeting up? I want to visit the set of The Office when I go down there.

Wait, I'm confused. It's not filmed in Panorama City... is it? :blink:

Burbank and Van Nuys I thought....

Wait, I'm confused. It's not filmed in Panorama City... is it? :blink:

Burbank and Van Nuys I thought....

That's what I thought as well...but I could be wrong. Something's shot there, though. I want to say it might be Scrubs, but I'm pretty sure Scrubs is filmed on Riverside Drive in N. Hollywood, so I guess what this post was meant to illustrate is that I'm no bloody help at all.:bleh:

That's what I thought as well...but I could be wrong. Something's shot there, though. I want to say it might be Scrubs, but I'm pretty sure Scrubs is filmed on Riverside Drive in N. Hollywood, so I guess what this post was meant to illustrate is that I'm no bloody help at all.:bleh:

Yeah, Scrubs is filmed in that "abandoned" hospital on Riverside. During shooting season, you can usually see the cast and crew having lunch on the benches outside. lol :bleh:

know whats sad, ive nvr been to LA :S

That's not sad! The first time I went to LA was to see Mika :naughty:

LA isn't that great. It's overrated... You're not missing too much :naughty:

So it's set that we're going to Santa Monica, yes?

On August 17th.

Now, what time should we meet up... We all need time to get there, and we want to spend as much time together as possible. Mana's coming down from Canada so we have to spend lots of time with her before she goes off again...

Are we gonna stick around at just the pier area or do we want to go around LA too? We can visit Mika spots and look for Perez Hilton and go to that one restaurant where Perez and Mika and his mom ate and we can go to the Stella McCartney store where Mika was for that one party... Oh and we can also eat at Cheescake Factory because Mika ate at that one once :naughty:

Mika might even be around that area to record his new album. In August... He has no shows then, right? Maybe he'll be in the studio :naughty:

And do we want to have a sleepover for those who can?