Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Again, thanks for your help!! All your antibiotics and vitamins do work!! I already feel a lot better. To be honest, it works better then the Tazocin that is sipping inthrough my veins right now:thumb_yello:

mika_23_wenn1464567.jpg

Mika-music-03.jpg

l_f29b0a2e16def2c72b92308941a83c31.jpg

Go on, I just need a little bit more:thumb_yello:

madrid2.jpg

40 pages, and I'm not even subscribed yet!:shocked:

Just remembered this too - it's a quote from Luizat (she doesn't post much).

I don't know if it was because I had a bad week or if everyone felt like me, but to listen to Mika singing, gave me a sudden feeling of happinnes, you know? A sensation that everything is ok and that life is better.

that's so true...and that's exactly how I've started loving him, I've noticed that every time I see him or hear him everything just lightens up...God bless him...

You all deserve a statue!!! Maybe I must ask my physycians to prescribe Mikagigs and an internetconnection so I won't have to pay for it. As far as I notice this place helps much more than the Tazocin and Tobramycine together:thumb_yello:

HPIM1025_edited.jpg

HPIM1036_edited.jpg

mikalondon28248ks8.jpg

mikaminneapolis44qd0.jpg

I'm afraid I'll have to go soon. Everyone in this boring room is already sleeping or trying to get it....How do they manage that? Think it's the age....My presence here in this room is really dropping the average age here with years...

I'm afraid I'll have to go soon. Everyone in this boring room is already sleeping or trying to get it....How do they manage that? Think it's the age....My presence here in this room is really dropping the average age here with years...

Have a little magic sleeping pill!!! :wub2:

Toplessjoyn.jpg

Sweet dreams Anouk xxxx

You all deserve a statue!!! Maybe I must ask my physycians to prescribe Mikagigs and an internetconnection so I won't have to pay for it. As far as I notice this place helps much more than the Tazocin and Tobramycine together:thumb_yello:

HPIM1025_edited.jpg

Aww :sad: Really, you need some crazy young people there to entertain you!

1550ce3c.jpg

I hope you'll get your rest tonight!

f1141ebc.jpg

Have a little magic sleeping pill!!! :wub2

Toplessjoyn.jpg

Sweet dreams Anouk xxxx

Thanks! I like your sleeping pills:thumb_yello:

Aww :sad Really, you need some crazy young people there to entertain you!

1550ce3c.jpg

f1141ebc.jpg

You're so right about that. And I need some excercises too to keep in shape. I definitelly need such a crazy young man in here:das:

I hope to see you all back tomorrow! For now I'll be quiet, don't want to disturb that fossils here.........

Night night and see you soon!! Thanks for your help!!

:huglove:

Aww :sad: Really, you need some crazy young people there to entertain you!

1550ce3c.jpg

f1141ebc.jpg

Ha! You stole my pic. I mean, I just added this same one to my photobucket to post it here :roftl:

Another one then to give Anouk sweet dreams (and all of you of course):

aqua.jpg

:thumb_yello:

Anouk, cheer up!

I'm 13 and I'm still here :naughty:

Yes but you're at home and I'm in that stupid hospital where everyone is sleeping at ten (which I can't.......) :boxed: I'll keep others awake when I'm staying much longer. And besides that, my lungs and back hurt like hell, so laying down would be lovely:wub2::mf_rosetinted:

I'm going to watch a certain dvd I think:naughty:

See you tomorrow!! Good luck with your braces-search:thumb_yello:

Thanks! I like your sleeping pills:thumb_yello:

You're so right about that. And I need some excercises too to keep in shape. I definitelly need such a crazy young man in here:das:

I hope to see you all back tomorrow! For now I'll be quiet, don't want to disturb that fossils here.........

Night night and see you soon!! Thanks for your help!!

:huglove:

Night night sweetiepie! :huglove:

Ha! You stole my pic. I mean, I just added this same one to my photobucket to post it here :roftl:

Muahaha yeah I'm really quick with stealing :mf_rosetinted::roftl: I looooooove that one! (haha I really don't know if I got this from you or whatever but I can steal like a pro)

:thumb_yello:

Yes but you're at home and I'm in that stupid hospital where everyone is sleeping at ten (which I can't.......) :boxed: I'll keep others awake when I'm staying much longer. And besides that, my lungs and back hurt like hell, so laying down would be lovely:wub2::mf_rosetinted:

I'm going to watch a certain dvd I think:naughty:

See you tomorrow!! Good luck with your braces-search:thumb_yello:

Ooh, how bad:thumbdown:

Thanks anouk!

Get better!

Muahaha yeah I'm really quick with stealing :mf_rosetinted::roftl: I looooooove that one! (haha I really don't know if I got this from you or whatever but I can steal like a pro)

Not from me, you nutter :mf_rosetinted: I didn't even get to posting it. But it's alright, I've got more.

m1bn7.jpg