Roland Garros 2008

level28

Hi every tennis-fans! wave4_hat.gif

(and the non-fans too)

After talking with some of you on the Eurovision thread i thought maybe some of you who likes tennis may be watching Roland Garros and it would be nice to do it again :wink2:

I didn't find any thread for this but maybe there's one and mods you can close this one then.

It started this afternoon (in France), i watched Kuerten/Mathieu and not much of Djocovic/Gremelmayr

I can't wait to see Federer and Nadal play!

Tomorrow Nadal plays against Bellucci and Federer against Querrey

Do some of you watch it?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody interested in tennis?? :blink:

I am a huge tennis fan!! although not as huge as I used to be, I used to be as tennis-obsessed as mika-obsessed :naughty: but well Mika soaked up a bit of my attention and time (and money lol) so that I'm not that much into tennis anymore :naughty:

anyway I'm sure nobody cares about that lol

well Kuerten's career is done then I guess :blink: I think he wanted to stop after RG

I'll defo be watching some of it as soon as I get home, I SO can't wait :woot_jump:

my sister is a tennis fan, so i'm sure i'll watch it, even if only the finals. i love it when Federer plays against Nadal, it's always a good game! they played against each other two weeks ago in Germany. Nadal was losing and my sister screamed "CONCENTRATE MIKA!!!" lol, she's infected :naughty:

my sister is a tennis fan, so i'm sure i'll watch it, even if only the finals. i love it when Federer plays against Nadal, it's always a good game! they played against each other two weeks ago in Germany. Nadal was losing and my sister screamed "CONCENTRATE MIKA!!!" lol, she's infected :naughty:

:lmao:

yep, she's caught what everyone on here has..we need a special name for it..:naughty:

Federer is my favorite tennis player!

:lmao:

yep, she's caught what everyone on here has..we need a special name for it..:naughty:

Federer is my favorite tennis player!

she actually gets annoyed coz i mention Mika every three minutes. she also used to like LiCM a lot but since i'm listening to it all the time she can't stand it now. so she's def not a fan which made the scream even funnier for me :naughty:

i always keep my fingers crossed for Nadal.. so prepare for a defeat :mf_rosetinted: there's no way Roger wins over Rafa on a clay :naughty:

she actually gets annoyed coz i mention Mika every three minutes. she also used to like LiCM a lot but since i'm listening to it all the time she can't stand it now. so she's def not a fan which made the scream even funnier for me :naughty:

i always keep my fingers crossed for Nadal.. so prepare for a defeat :mf_rosetinted: there's no way Roger wins over Rafa on a clay :naughty:

I'm with you on this! nadal's gonna win :mf_rosetinted:

haha I used to talk about mika all the time too and my sister started to like his songs too, she even got an autograph after his show in Luxembourg :biggrin2:

:naughty:

hmm, let's wait and see.

i don't think this tennis tournament is showing in Australia..now i wanna watch this match against Federer and Nadal!

hmm, let's wait and see.

i don't think this tennis tournament is showing in Australia..now i wanna watch this match against Federer and Nadal!

not even the final is shown? Roland Garros is shown on so many channels over here. the australian open only on eurosport, I used to stay up all night and watch the matches :naughty:

nobody interested in tennis?? :blink:

I am a huge tennis fan!! although not as huge as I used to be, I used to be as tennis-obsessed as mika-obsessed :naughty: but well Mika soaked up a bit of my attention and time (and money lol) so that I'm not that much into tennis anymore :naughty:

anyway I'm sure nobody cares about that lol

well Kuerten's career is done then I guess :blink: I think he wanted to stop after RG

I'll defo be watching some of it as soon as I get home, I SO can't wait :woot_jump:

Same here :naughty:

I'm with you on this! nadal's gonna win :mf_rosetinted:

haha I used to talk about mika all the time too and my sister started to like his songs too, she even got an autograph after his show in Luxembourg :biggrin2:

aww, that's so nice! i will drag mine to his gig for sure at one point. we're moving to England this year and u know, how can one live in England and not see Mika live? it's a must :naughty:

hmm, let's wait and see.

maybe somewhere on the net then?

my sister is a tennis fan, so i'm sure i'll watch it, even if only the finals. i love it when Federer plays against Nadal, it's always a good game! they played against each other two weeks ago in Germany. Nadal was losing and my sister screamed "CONCENTRATE MIKA!!!" lol, she's infected

:roftl::roftl:

she actually gets annoyed coz i mention Mika every three minutes. she also used to like LiCM a lot but since i'm listening to it all the time she can't stand it now. so she's def not a fan which made the scream even funnier for me

i always keep my fingers crossed for Nadal.. so prepare for a defeat there's no way Roger wins over Rafa on a clay

I'm with you on this! nadal's gonna win

haha I used to talk about mika all the time too and my sister started to like his songs too, she even got an autograph after his show in Luxembourg

I'm a Nadal fan too, i hope he'll win AGAIN :fisch::bleh:

I'm trying to watch Federer play now but they keep advertising and showing other ppl's matches :mad3:

Thanks!

Do you still play?

I played when i was little but not anymore.

Do you watch the tournaments?

unfortunately not:thumbdown:

but i want to start again..now just for fun!!

i dont watch the tournament because i dont have sky...uffff...

so...its fabby if u update here the results..maybe...:thumb_yello:

Ok, so Federer won, surprised everyone? :naughty:

A french just won his first match in Roland Garros his name's Devilder :das:

He played against an aussi named Guccione and next he'll play against Nadal (after Nadal wins his first match), poor him :naughty:

I'm just updating what i saw because there's too many matches right now.

No need to say i only watch the guys playing :das::naughty:

Ok, so Federer won, surprised everyone? :naughty:

A french just won his first match in Roland Garros his name's Devilder :das:

He played against an aussi named Guccione and next he'll play against Nadal (after Nadal wins his first match), poor him :naughty:

I'm just updating what i saw because there's too many matches right now.

No need to say i only watch the guys playing :das::naughty:

LOL since clijsters stopped playing I hardly care about the girls either...

I don't really know devilder, but I know guccione, all he has is a killer serve and that just doesn't do on clay...