Photography!

i LOVE blue sky like those pics, unfortch the uk doesnt get it much :lmfao:

by the way, does anyone else have days they wished their eyes were a camera? I was thinking today, how good would it be to have a camera in your head, and when you blink it takes a photo and at the end of the day you could download all the pics...

i know i'm a freak, but there are so many times i see thinks i wish i could take shots of but i'm driving or something,and anyway it wouldnt look the same through the lens lol..

by the way, does anyone else have days they wished their eyes were a camera? I was thinking today, how good would it be to have a camera in your head, and when you blink it takes a photo and at the end of the day you could download all the pics...

i know i'm a freak, but there are so many times i see thinks i wish i could take shots of but i'm driving or something,and anyway it wouldnt look the same through the lens lol..

I always have that

I see a thing and many times it doesn't come out like in my eyes ,it drives me nuts

haha yeah.... but it's so much more beautiful if it's natural *swigh*

True

Some colors and textures just can't be reproduced,as much as you try

Or I have some undiscovered eye issues and I see very weird colors

I have to admit that I think about that every day.

I saw things that only have meaning when you photograph and on many of those moments I don't have my camera with me... it's so frustrating sometimes!

So I really understand you! :wink2:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm all excited!

I got a new camera last week. It cost about ₤120, but I got it for the macro features.

I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out. I took some pictures of my eyes to see how well it picked up the lashes.

2008_10300042.jpg

2008_10300043.jpg

2008_10300049.jpg

2008_10300050.jpg

I'm all excited!

I got a new camera last week. It cost about ₤120, but I got it for the macro features.

I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out. I took some pictures of my eyes to see how well it picked up the lashes.

2008_10300042.jpg

2008_10300043.jpg

2008_10300049.jpg

2008_10300050.jpg

Great pics! :thumb_yello:

It's impressive what some cameras can do, even compact and simple cameras. :wink2:

I'm all excited!

2008_10300042.jpg

2008_10300043.jpg

2008_10300049.jpg

2008_10300050.jpg

Your eyes are gorgeous :wub2: