Photography!

But most pictures aren't like that .. they're just normal, nothing special ..

I do like this picture though, it makes me laugh every time I see it.. :naughty:

171020081-border.jpg

Nothing special? That pic is so cool! :shocked::thumb_yello:

Don't say that! Every photo has something special, or else you wouldn´t waste your time! When you take a photograph of something, you do it because you like something... color, conmposition, subject, whatever! :wink2

By the way, this photo is very funny! :naughty

A dressed horse! :blink :naughty

Aaw, thanks!

Woah! That photo is SO awesome! I love it! :thumb_yello

Nothing special? That pic is so cool! :shocked::thumb_yello

:biggrin2: Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

I printed it today, I couldn't resist it .. I have it next to my bed now, seeing that in the morning .. it gets you out of bed with a smile on your face :roftl:

img5449bordertu5.jpg

:naughty:

So, there's four phases in our photography school and we just finished phase 1. :punk: It got so insane. I, along with many others, were doing 6am to 1am days. That's 19 hours straight. *dies*

I've got some good photos though so sometime I might upload a couple.

So, there's four phases in our photography school and we just finished phase 1. :punk: It got so insane. I, along with many others, were doing 6am to 1am days. That's 19 hours straight. *dies*

I've got some good photos though so sometime I might upload a couple.

Congratulations! :thumb_yello:

I'm curious to see your photos! :wink2:

All the pics you posted guys are amaaazing!! :wub2: And now I'm bringing just one (for now :bleh:) Yesterday I took a pretty decent pic of my cat Miguel, but I killed it 'cuz I forgot to change the set of the ISO :huh: It was set on 1000!! I tried to save it though and here's the result!!

Copia2deDSC08027.jpg

I wub my kitten!

All the pics you posted guys are amaaazing!! And now I'm bringing just one (for now ) Yesterday I took a pretty decent pic of my cat Miguel, but I killed it 'cuz I forgot to change the set of the ISO It was set on 1000!! I tried to save it though and here's the result!!

Copia2deDSC08027.jpg

I wub my kitten!

Oooooh! I love that one! :wub2:

I was basically trying to find anything to do that was not studying for my exams...

P1070553.jpg

P1070564.jpg

P1070601.jpg

P1070600.jpg

All the pics you posted guys are amaaazing!! :wub2: And now I'm bringing just one (for now :bleh:) Yesterday I took a pretty decent pic of my cat Miguel, but I killed it 'cuz I forgot to change the set of the ISO :huh: It was set on 1000!! I tried to save it though and here's the result!!

Copia2deDSC08027.jpg

I wub my kitten!

Aww, he's SO cute! :)

P1070564.jpg

This one is awesome! It looks like a lantern, sort of like a light is coming from within it, if that makes any sense at all. :bleh:

This one is awesome! It looks like a lantern, sort of like a light is coming from within it, if that makes any sense at all. :bleh:

I know! That's exactly what I thought! And I thought it was funny that it got caught stuck in the branch like that :naughty:

Copia2deDSC08027.jpg

I wub my kitten!

Your cat is a supermodel! :naughty:

Great photo! :thumb_yello:

Oooooh! I love that one! :wub2:

I was basically trying to find anything to do that was not studying for my exams...

P1070553.jpg

Excelent photos! :wink2:

But I have to say that my eyes got stuck in the first photo, I don't know why, but it is absolutely amazing! :wub2:

Copia2deDSC08027.jpg

I wub my kitten!

Ooh, your kitty is so beautiful!! That's a great photo.

P1070601.jpg

That looks SO cool. I love bee photos but I'm allergic so I'm always scared to get too close I took an ok one the other day but it's nowhere near as good at yours.

This is my doggy Charlie murdering Donkey :naughty:

murder1.jpg

murder2.jpg

My Mum's cat Ellie (aka Flat face)

flatface-1.jpg

And my bee photo.

bzzzzz.jpg

Excelent photos!

But I have to say that my eyes got stuck in the first photo, I don't know why, but it is absolutely amazing!

Thanks! It's actually meant to be the other way around, it was a hanging flower, but it looked retarded like that so I flipped it :P

That looks SO cool. I love bee photos but I'm allergic so I'm always scared to get too close I took an ok one the other day but it's nowhere near as good at yours.

And my bee photo.

bzzzzz.jpg

Oh my god, you are allergic to bees and you went near one for photographic purposes??? :shocked:

Actually, I've never been stung by a bee, I guess I don't technically know if I'm allergic or not, but I think thanks to the "never been stung" thing I trust them a little too much :P I had to take roughly 900 photos before I got any that looked alright.

This is my doggy Charlie murdering Donkey

murder1.jpg

murder2.jpg

Aww! My friend has that exact same donkey living in her car and I always play with it when she gives me a lift :tears:

He REALLY looks like he is yelling out in pain too!

My Mum's cat Ellie (aka Flat face)

flatface-1.jpg

Aww, very nice prowly cat picture, very nasty nickname. Don't you listen to her Ellie, you've got a beautiful face :sneaky2:

Oh my god, you are allergic to bees and you went near one for photographic purposes??? :shocked:

Yeah I guess it is kind of asking for trouble. They just look so cool in photos though! I'm sure if I end up in hospital I'll change my tune :bleh:

Aww, very nice prowly cat picture, very nasty nickname. Don't you listen to her Ellie, you've got a beautiful face :sneaky2:

lol, it was given to her in love, I promise! When my Mum first brought her home I took Oliver, that's my son, over to meet her and the first things he said was "Mum, there is something wrong with that cat. She has a flat face!" :roftl: Then the name stuck. She is just about the cutest cat in the world though.

You're dog is SO cute. And that photo is really good. :thumb_yello:

The bee photo is awesome! I love it. :)

Thanks! :biggrin2:

This is my doggy Charlie murdering Donkey

murder1.jpg

Your dog look like a cartoon!:naughty:

He´s very cute! My favourite pic is the first one! I think it's because of the angle! :wink2:

Your dog was destroying the Shrek's donkey?:blink:

Thanks! It's actually meant to be the other way around, it was a hanging flower, but it looked retarded like that so I flipped it

And you did it very well! Great ideia!:wink2:

Bariloche - Argentina

my sister took it

Imagen200.jpg

Great landscape! :thumb_yello:

Your dog look like a cartoon!:naughty:

He´s very cute! My favourite pic is the first one! I think it's because of the angle! :wink2:

Your dog was destroying the Shrek's donkey?:blink:

[/color]

Thank you! lol, yeah. I originally bought a Shrek, Donkey and a baby donkey and he's now killed all of them :emot-sad: