yay! im a converter!

ok, well i have this friend who always teases me about mika cuz it makes me furious, and whenever we listen to my ipod, i play mika, and she always askes me if i ever get tired of it (and of course my response is heck no~)..lol...well i have finally gotten her to buy like 4 of his songs! or like 4 of them anyway!!!! im soooo excited! she always would threaten me and say she would never listen to mika songs for fun, but now she even sings along w/ me!!!!!!!!! im soooo stoked!!!!:ninja::fish::clap::hypo:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yay good one that's cool :punk:

well the day the cd came out in the US (my mom had seen mika on the internet and thought my sis and i would think he was cute) we got the cd, and my neighbors fell in love w/ it like we did, so technically im the daughter of a woman who converted 4 ppl! (including myself and my sister) but my neighbors brought me to this site!:thumb_yello:

wicked!

well I got into him late last year (just before xmas) I kinda liked some of his stuff but at 1st the song grace kelly annoyed the hell outta me (I still don't know why as I love it so much now) My mum said oh i've liked his songs for ages especially love today & I said well I have sort of but I've only just decided to buy his album now

my half sister on the other hand detests him & it annoys me the way she bitches him all the time, I mean it's ok to have an opinion of someone but is it really neccessary to be bitchy about them all the time especially to someone like myself who respects him & adores him so much) I wish she'd just keep her nasty comments to herself.

I've so far managed to get a few people I know into him (about 5 or 6 I think) so not bad going eh:punk:

wicked!

well I got into him late last year (just before xmas) I kinda liked some of his stuff but at 1st the song grace kelly annoyed the hell outta me (I still don't know why as I love it so much now) My mum said oh i've liked his songs for ages especially love today & I said well I have sort of but I've only just decided to buy his album now

my half sister on the other hand detests him & it annoys me the way she bitches him all the time, I mean it's ok to have an opinion of someone but is it really neccessary to be bitchy about them all the time especially to someone like myself who respects him & adores him so much) I wish she'd just keep her nasty comments to herself.

I've so far managed to get a few people I know into him (about 5 or 6 I think) so not bad going eh:punk:

omg! im always sooo scared my friends will b like, "ok, im sick of u obsessing over him, either choose him or us" cuz i know that they know i like love him (i dnt technically love him that way, even tho he is suuuper amazing, and you know, ur a fan, i dnt have to explain:naughty:) and i canthelp it, and whenever i wear my mika shirt and aqua colored skinny jears no school, 1 of my friends (who also things mika is a child malester) always tells me to change, but i dnt, i would never! lol! and that same friend always makes me change my ringtone when im w/ her (its either relax, which she makes me change...or change for you, which she likes) lol

ok, well i have this friend who always teases me about mika cuz it makes me furious, and whenever we listen to my ipod, i play mika, and she always askes me if i ever get tired of it (and of course my response is heck no~)..lol...well i have finally gotten her to buy like 4 of his songs! or like 4 of them anyway!!!! im soooo excited! she always would threaten me and say she would never listen to mika songs for fun, but now she even sings along w/ me!!!!!!!!! im soooo stoked!!!!:ninja::fish::clap::hypo:

Welcome to the convertors club. :naughty:

My sister, niece & a good friend all love Mika now thanks to my constant blabbing about his music. :thumb_yello:

tell them oh yeah really? I think you're just jealous that's a simple response to those who say that

ive tried that, then we get into a big argument, they are so hard to talk to, lol

ps, luv that little mika clip by ur sig area!

ive tried that, then we get into a big argument, they are so hard to talk to, lol

ps, luv that little mika clip by ur sig area!

yeah good isn't it!! I found it on here a while back & thought I'd put it in my sig, It always makes me laugh & go aww sweet Mika :mf_lustslow::naughty:

yay~ lol!

when i played it 4 someone today, she was like "AHH! i need advil!" i was like, "because u are upset that it took away my ipod from u, leaving u crushed not to hear more (just to stay positive, hehe! im learning~) and then i had to go take a math final :(