tauruslady

I'll get practising :wink2:

Enfield's not a bad place really :wink2:

Love your new avvie pic, BTW...is that really you with hair :shocked::shocked:

pm me and let me know what level your tickets are for, not booking mine untill i hear from you

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pm me and let me know what level your tickets are for, not booking mine untill i hear from you

Got your PM - ta!! Will text you my number when i get round to it.

My tickets are for the upper level I think. They were the only ones left, so you'd better hurry!!

Sam was interviwed on my local Radio station yesterday, it was quite a short interview though.

if it was that short quote woed for woed, did they play b+g or 21st century

I will be with oldlings shortly

I LOVE HIM ! He is my kinda guy ! He know ranks among my fav artist

Mika

Patrick Wolf

Darren Hayes

Sam Sparoo

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

umm kinda all my artist got this flamboyant or fey flair going on ! I havent notice that !

if it was that short quote woed for woed, did they play b+g or 21st century

I will be with oldlings shortly

I am an Oldling.........you expect me to remember from yesterday? They played both. B and G at the start of interview, 21st Centuary at the end.

I was also at work so had to pretend not to be listening. They were just talking about the writing of B and G..........and the fact that it did not make it to number one. He then said he would be at The ABC in Glasgow in Sept.

Did he say anything about turning straight for me Kath?

hey super stalker, how is life?

I hear he said something about turning and your name was mentioned.................oh yes away ..that was it

I am an Oldling.........you expect me to remember from yesterday? They played both. B and G at the start of interview, 21st Centuary at the end.

I was also at work so had to pretend not to be listening. They were just talking about the writing of B and G..........and the fact that it did not make it to number one. He then said he would be at The ABC in Glasgow in Sept.

He is also playing in Edinburgh on the 18th August at the liquidrooms in Edinburgh, i think it is a small venue, perhaps vicky could tell you

He is also playing in Edinburgh on the 18th August at the liquidrooms in Edinburgh, i think it is a small venue, perhaps vicky could tell you

I am sure she could. But Glasgow is much nearer. However, I won't be going I am afraid. I need to save all the pennies in my piggy bank for Mika gigs...not that I have a one track mind or anything:mf_rosetinted:

*Pats head*

I had his songs stuck in my head all day *point at Diana* your fault:mf_rosetinted:

whos head are you patting tonight, that will not get SS out of your head, he is taking your soul

I am sure she could. But Glasgow is much nearer. However, I won't be going I am afraid. I need to save all the pennies in my piggy bank for Mika gigs...not that I have a one track mind or anything:mf_rosetinted:

Paris, Madrid, what is wrong with forking out a tenner for sam, Scotlands capital not mean anything,

Paris, Madrid, what is wrong with forking out a tenner for sam, Scotlands capital not mean anything,

I didn't go to Madrid :naughty:

HMM...........well........I don't want to go on my own :shocked: