tauruslady

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really :shocked: I could get you one and send it to you if you like?

can you send it to me as well, it I need at least 4, 1 for each car and 1 for the house, not sure they would sell it to someone as old as me,

so I am singing solo am I? I do not think so, I will make sure you hear me wherever you are hiding.

take care

Someone convince me I should buy the album:roftl: I'm hesitating

buy the album, completely different to mika, and as an oldling, it blasts out of my driving school car every day, really really good, and whenever you can get to see him live grab it, he rocked amsterdam

buy the album, completely different to mika, and as an oldling, it blasts out of my driving school car every day, really really good, and whenever you can get to see him live grab it, he rocked amsterdam

I know, I was there in Amsterdam:roftl: So is the album danceable?:naughty:

I know, I was there in Amsterdam:roftl: So is the album danceable?:naughty:

could not do highland dancing to it, i tried, but the kind of dance you talk about definately, go for it

Okay so who's going to see him in London? I don't have tickets yet but I def want to go...

me,my kids are going and saralou is going, if her buddy is not going she may have a couple of spare tickets, pm her if you are interested, should be a good night

Someone convince me I should buy the album:roftl: I'm hesitating

GET IT!!

Okidoki, ordered it and it should be in the mail tomorrow:naughty:

:punk:

Okay so who's going to see him in London? I don't have tickets yet but I def want to go...

Me!! I have 2 tics for the upper level. If my friend can't make it, you can come with me:thumb_yello: I am trying to swap them for ground floor tickets, but I don't think I will be able to ... :thumbdown:

GET IT!!

:punk:

Me!! I have 2 tics for the upper level. If my friend can't make it, you can come with me:thumb_yello: I am trying to swap them for ground floor tickets, but I don't think I will be able to ... :thumbdown:

coz that is where the top people will be, hello should you not be doing some kind of work, lounging around on the threads, easy life

Had an e-mail back from See tickets....they can't transfer the tics, but if I order the standing ones and send them my new booking reference, they'll cancel my original order:punk:

Looks like I'll be in the pit with you after all, Weealx!!

great aunt Kath, so nice too see you here, and what is wrong with my advice to young David, after all I am passing on life tips which have been aquired over many many years.

This is indeed very, very true. Many many many years:mf_rosetinted: