Chicken in Italian...

so, today, we had an italian test and i was like god ****** lol caz i suck at italian and hate it with a passion:thumbdown::thumbdown:<--like that XD so neway, i was at the last part, wich is to write 8-10. My first like, 6 sentences were all (in translation) i will go in the pool in the summer...she likes to go out on friday...etc boring and easy. then, Mika came into my head, wich came to MFC then that came to chicken.......so my 7th sentence was simmalr to-->Hanno pollo ogni venerdì con i loro sposi or They have chicken every Friday with thier spouses. ROTFLMFAO XD then! i did the 8th sentence and THAT was something like this--> Il cacciatore compra giù il buon pollo ogni notte. or, The hunter buys good chicken everynight. ROTFLMFA HAHAAAAA XD XD so, then i turn around to sam (pianogirlsammy) and i mouthed the sentence, and we started to crack UP and then we almost got in trouble, then laffed some more :]

so that was chicken in italian, couldn't wait to tell y'all LMFAO :]

peace

love

broadway

Carlee♥

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, carvel! So you hate Italian, eh? :naughty: It's not an easy language, I know it. But if you want to pass some time here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14497

we, Italians, will be happy to give you some help, with your homework, ecc :wink2:

Did you choose this language or does your school only teach it?

well, im in all the honor classes, and they just kinda said, hey your smart...ITALIAN! nd im from another town caz imoved here at the beginning of middle school lol

but thanks for the offer, but na, caz like, theres only 12 days left of school and i'm goin to co-op highschool in new haven and im goin into french, thanks for the offer tho!!!!

so, today, we had an italian test and i was like god ****** lol caz i suck at italian and hate it with a passion:thumbdown::thumbdown:<--like that XD so neway, i was at the last part, wich is to write 8-10. My first like, 6 sentences were all (in translation) i will go in the pool in the summer...she likes to go out on friday...etc boring and easy. then, Mika came into my head, wich came to MFC then that came to chicken.......so my 7th sentence was simmalr to-->Hanno pollo ogni venerdì con i loro sposi or They have chicken every Friday with thier spouses. ROTFLMFAO XD then! i did the 8th sentence and THAT was something like this--> Il cacciatore compra giù il buon pollo ogni notte. or, The hunter buys good chicken everynight. ROTFLMFA HAHAAAAA XD XD so, then i turn around to sam (pianogirlsammy) and i mouthed the sentence, and we started to crack UP and then we almost got in trouble, then laffed some more :]

so that was chicken in italian, couldn't wait to tell y'all LMFAO :]

peace

love

broadway

Carlee♥

u r so bad.

that was funny though.

then i felt guilty. i was sick SICK MIND! AH!

Just the fact that no one knows what it means makes me want to like fall over laughing, omg i just did.

lol, your 8th sentence is so horrible.

XD

:roftl: it's bad enough it said they have chicken, but everyfriday night w/ their spouses! that just makes the sentence perfect. like chicken was puposely put in there for...well chicken:naughty:

did that make any sense?