Royal Albert Hall gig Petition T-Shirts

sariflor

Well, if he has done smth about it (which I doubt as he should be wayyy too occupied with the planning of his megashow) I just hope he didn't protect the image :naughty:

But actually I think it's just the people who are responsible for the site acting strange :bleh:

All very strange.....I take it that there were no problems when you submitted the design??

I'm going to reply and ask what's going on....

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shady had the same problem having her tshirt printed in a shop...they thought it was copyrighted....

maybe if you send a message to them, explaining how and why the logo was made, they might change their mind.

my god...it's not even a dawack drawing!:naughty:

V_S you're getting famous:wink2:

shady had the same problem having her tshirt printed in a shop...they thought it was copyrighted....

maybe if you send a message to them, explaining how and why the logo was made, they might change their mind.

my god...it's not even a dawack drawing!:naughty:

V_S you're getting famous:wink2:

Yeah,I had the same problem :thumbdown: (But I was lucky I stood right in front of her nose :naughty:)

I think it's a good idea to do what Robertina said,explain how and why.If they still don't want to print your shirt,you can always try to find transferpaper,and do it yourself!

OMG I cannot believe this!! 7 people have successfully bought the shirts from Zazzle according to the login data.

I had no problem registering/uploading etc. I will write to them and see WTF is going on.

That design is original by V_S. There is no copyrighted material in it at all. It is just so well done, they must have made a mistake.

Edit: My only question Sarah is: when you changed the T shirt colour etc, did you add in a photo of Mika or anything else? Is your T shirt design just the same as the one we uploaded?

Ok, I got the Tshirt for Mika from BS and the bag for the mum...:punk:

The Tshirt is beautifully done, the design is so nice and you can even see the curly hair in it, it's perfect.

The bag is a little clumsier done, as in the picture, but still nice.

I will take pics as soon as I can so that you can see them, and I think that I will take my pic in that Tshirt (the Mika one) so tha tI can send it to Louiza soon

that's great!!!!

OMG I cannot believe this!! 7 people have successfully bought the shirts from Zazzle according to the login data.

I had no problem registering/uploading etc. I will write to them and see WTF is going on.

That design is original by V_S. There is no copyrighted material in it at all. It is just so well done, they must have made a mistake.

Edit: My only question Sarah is: when you changed the T shirt colour etc, did you add in a photo of Mika or anything else? Is your T shirt design just the same as the one we uploaded?

I just replied to your PM - nothing else was added. I'm an Oldling and wouldn't know how to add anything anyway:naughty:

I'm doing mine on transfer paper, we won't get banned from going into the gig wearing them will we!!!

Otherwise, I just might be going half naked:naughty::naughty::naughty:.

Hello, Raki, the little pinguin!

I 'll wear my teeshirt without fear: the design is Violet-sky' property so Mika's staff won't throw us in jail!!!

Hope to see you at Paris but i'll have a seated place, very good idea because it will be the war to be on front rows...

So, I did my job

Here are the designs in PINK, the ZIP contains Illustrator (.AI) and Photoshop (.PSD) files with transparant background.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oifzqf

And for Rose (and maybe others) I made the designs in TURQUOISE, the ZIP contains Illustrator (.AI) and Photoshop (.PSD) files with transparant background.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8zkhmp

I hope they're all ok. If I made a mistake, or something, please tell me!

can someone reupload these?

Update on zazzle

They haven't removed the designs, nor have they sent any complaint to me, but they are saying re sarah's order that just because some orders got through earlier is not a reason to let infringing orders through now. D!ckheads.

The reason it infringes, they say, is that Mika's name and "image" are on the design. I think that is a matter of interpretation. Who else would know the person was MIKA except us?? He is not THAT big in the US yet, nor is his name. We must have hit the only supervisor that had actually heard of MIKA in the US, darn it.

They said if Mika gives permission they can do it.

Ok who is going to get Mika's permission to have this design that fanclub members made hosted on zazzle??

Maybe he will agree at the same time as he agrees to a RAH gig:mf_rosetinted:

We can only ask.:bleh:

Update on zazzle

They haven't removed the designs, nor have they sent any complaint to me, but they are saying re sarah's order that just because some orders got through earlier is not a reason to let infringing orders through now. D!ckheads.

The reason it infringes, they say, is that Mika's name and "image" are on the design. I think that is a matter of interpretation. Who else would know the person was MIKA except us?? He is not THAT big in the US yet, nor is his name. We must have hit the only supervisor that had actually heard of MIKA in the US, darn it.

Ok who is going to get Mika's permission to have this design that fanclub members made hosted on zazzle??

The question is just whom to ask or which channel to use, as I don't really think there is a way to get through to Mika to make him even notice there is sort of a problem. I wouldn't mind asking but I don't have his mobile number. :roftl: I doubt mikamyspace will log in long before the next award is due. And even if they did, they never read their messages. Plus, given this decision would be made the way decisions are made by Team Mika these days it might well be that we get a simple 'yes' or 'no' just a couple of months after the gig will have taken place already. Because they have to make sure everything is checked thoroughly or whatnot.

Forgive me for finding this a bit on the edge of ridiculous but I have difficulty to understand the problem :lmao: It's not like I asked anyone to pay me some million $ for the image :roftl:

Update on zazzle

Thanks for trying.....I'll ring M later and ask him :wink2:

The question is just whom to ask or which channel to use, as I don't really think there is a way to get through to Mika to make him even notice there is sort of a problem. I wouldn't mind asking but I don't have his mobile number. :roftl: I doubt mikamyspace will log in long before the next award is due. And even if they did, they never read their messages. Plus, given this decision would be made the way decisions are made by Team Mika these days it might well be that we get a simple 'yes' or 'no' just a couple of months after the gig will have taken place already. Because they have to make sure everything is checked thoroughly or whatnot.

Forgive me for finding this a bit on the edge of ridiculous but I have difficulty to understand the problem :lmao: It's not like I asked anyone to pay me some million $ for the image :roftl:

Idiots!

sarahlou, you'd better download the logo and have yr tshirt printed in an anonimous shop.............as i did!

I'll try Kath's man tomorrow. As a last resort, I'll get some transfer paper and try that option....

:blowup:

Sarah, when you phone Mika can you ask him when he is going to announce some more gigs please...we don't want to bother him with too many calls:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

This is quite ridiculous I think...I mean, it's not like we're using a picture of him, so I don't see why using his name for a few Tshirts which are for private use (and for the man himself!!!) are such an issue.

After Sarah's fiasco I decided to test the system and placed an order myself..still waiting to see if I will get it, but so far no emails received other than the standard confirmation of order, so it's looking good :naughty:.

They obviously have great procedures to make sure that everyone works in the same way there, don't they?

hahaha

This is quite ridiculous I think...I mean, it's not like we're using a picture of him, so I don't see why using his name for a few Tshirts which are for private use (and for the man himself!!!) are such an issue.

After Sarah's fiasco I decided to test the system and placed an order myself..still waiting to see if I will get it, but so far no emails received other than the standard confirmation of order, so it's looking good :naughty:.

They obviously have great procedures to make sure that everyone works in the same way there, don't they?

hahaha

Yes quite!:naughty:

Sarah, when you phone Mika can you ask him when he is going to announce some more gigs please...we don't want to bother him with too many calls:naughty:

Will do :wink2:

hahaha

I had the confirmation e-mail and then the bombshell!!

Nothing like consistency, eh?