My Worst Day Ever Was... (Share it!)

We've all had one of those experiences when you just wanna dig a hole in the earth and dissapear!! One of those embarrassing days when your face turns to a whole new unknown type of redness; at least I know I had.

So, this is a place when you can share your story with your fellow MFCers and feel shameless for a while, or make someone else feel better with your terrible experience :bleh:

I'll tell you mine!

One day I was riding my bike with a bunch of friends on a really, really pretty sunday... I was happy. So, when I was feeling like in a movie, I saw this man across the street, so cute!! I forgot for a minute I was in a bike (and I also forgot I can't fight the gravity) my eyes weren't looking at the way... so, I stumbled and fell on a mountain of horse poop!!!!. Of course, he saw me... and his other 10 friend saw me too... My friends instead of helping me out, were laughing their arses off! I picked myself up, "dusted" myself down and raaaan like heeeell in my bike, covered in poop :puke:. And that was my worst day EVER!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've all had one of those experiences when you just wanna dig a hole in the earth and dissapear!! One of those embarrassing days when your face turns to a whole new unknown type of redness; at least I know I had.

So, this is a place when you can share your story with your fellow MFCers and feel shameless for a while, or make someone else feel better with your terrible experience :bleh:

I'll tell you mine!

One day I was riding my bike with a bunch of friends on a really, really pretty sunday... I was happy. So, when I was feeling like in a movie, I saw this man across the street, so cute!! I forgot for a minute I was in a bike (and I also forgot I can't fight the gravity) my eyes weren't looking at the way... so, I stumbled and fell in a mountain of horse poop!!!!. Of course, he saw me... and his other 10 friend saw me too... My friends instead of helping me out, were laughing their arses off! I picked myself up, "dusted" myself down and raaaan like heeeell in my bike, covered in poop :puke:. And that was my worst day EVER!

:roftl:

I'm sorry but that's really funny hahahah :naughty:

I would've laughed but been insanely embarassed...

Well, it's a memory to laugh back on now!

I've had a similar experience, but with different... poop.

One day I was at the harbor with my sister and cousin and I went to the public bathroom. I walked into the stall and it smelled insanely bad. It smelled like poop, of course. It is a bathroom.

So for some reason I didn't go to the bathroom yet. I was just standing in the stall and I felt like there was something wrong. So I look down, and there it was, hiding just under my sandal. Poop. But, if it was dog or animal poop it would have been much less disgusting. It was human poop... Yes, HUMAN!!

So I completely freaked out! It was diahrrea type poop too!! I couldn't believe I had just stepped in people poo!! Gahh!! So obviously that's where the disgusting smell was coming from. Someone had pooped on the floor and I stepped on it. So I cleaned it off of my sandal at the sink and when I got out my sister and cousin were disgusted yet having a hysterical laughing fit. I seriously was like traumatized :aah: I will never forget that moment... And I will hate that person who pooped on the bathroom floor for the rest of my life.

:lmfao::bleh:

There have been a few this year lol

I went dressed up to school when, surprise! It wasn't picture day:shocked:

I was like " OH MY GOD OH MY GOD and called home to get picked up" I have to hand it to myself though, i handled it pretty well considering:naughty:

and of course there was the day I got denied by NYU... came home saw the little envelope and ran to my room... cried for hours and than saw the sun shine the next day... but it was hard!

and today was rough too... just because I'm pretty frazzled about graduation tomorrow...

Hahahahaha, you did make my feel a lot better!! Hahahaha, all of this time thinking that horse poop is the grossest thing and... Oh, no!! It's human poop! lmfao: Oh, Gosh! I'm really sorry for you!! :lmao:

Hahaha :aah:

Well yeah, but mine didn't happen in front of a hot guy and his 10 friends :das: Ooohh haha. Mine is disgusting and yours is embarassing :bleh:

Everyone needs to have an embarassing moment though :naughty:

I have another. This one isn't embarassing it's just disgusting and random. ( I mightve told it before in another thread..)

Me and my friend were walking in the parking lot after school. We look at a spot that's sort of far away and we see something on the floor. It looked like a burrito or something haha...

So we started walking that way and got closer and suddenly we realize... it's a dead rat :shocked:. So just that made us disgusted and we started walking fast. This part is completely random and unlucky, and insanely disgusting: We're walking away and out of nowhere this car comes and backs up out of the parking and runs over the rat right in front of us. Smack dab right on top of the rat. It was so, disgusting. It burst open and the gooey insides and intestines exploded everywhere and the noise was crunching bones and gooeyness. So we ran away and were insanely scared yet laughing at how unlucky and random it was. What are the chances that the wheel comes and runs right over it! It's like the driver did it on purpose or something.. haha. So when we're farther away we look back at it, and all these crows are crowded around it and were.. eating it. :shocked:

The end.

Hahah..

My worst day ever left the kind of scars best left covered up. My most embarrassing day ever is a far more entertaining story :)

My senior year of high school, I was really bored one Friday night. I was sick and tired of being the quiet girl who never did anything to draw attention to herself. I was going to leave high school without any stories if I didn't DO something. So, I did the most shocking thing I could think of.

When I got to school on Monday, EVERYBODY knew what I had done. I had no clue anybody knew, so I was completely mystified that rooms would go silent when I walked in. Then, I would hear them buzz with whispers just before the door closed behind me when I left. I only knew it was about me because I had seen somebody pointing at me as the door closed the first time it happened.

That night I was telling my mom what a weird day I'd had. She burst into laughter. I kept trying ask what was so funny, but she just laughed harder. She had tears streaming down her face by the time she could finally speak.

Apparently, what I had done was so legendary that it had gotten back to my mom. One of her coworkers had a son who attended my school. I have no idea why he told his mom the story, but she told my mom. My mom thought it was the funniest thing she had ever heard in her life.

It's one thing to have everybody in school talking about you. It's another thing entirely for your mom to know the most shocking thing you've ever done and laugh in your face for it. That was the most embarrassing day of my entire life.

The most shocking thing I've ever done is a completely different story :punk:

My worst day ever left the kind of scars best left covered up. My most embarrassing day ever is a far more entertaining story :)

My senior year of high school, I was really bored one Friday night. I was sick and tired of being the quiet girl who never did anything to draw attention to herself. I was going to leave high school without any stories if I didn't DO something. So, I did the most shocking thing I could think of.

When I got to school on Monday, EVERYBODY knew what I had done. I had no clue anybody knew, so I was completely mystified that rooms would go silent when I walked in. Then, I would hear them buzz with whispers just before the door closed behind me when I left. I only knew it was about me because I had seen somebody pointing at me as the door closed the first time it happened.

That night I was telling my mom what a weird day I'd had. She burst into laughter. I kept trying ask what was so funny, but she just laughed harder. She had tears streaming down her face by the time she could finally speak.

Apparently, what I had done was so legendary that it had gotten back to my mom. One of her coworkers had a son who attended my school. I have no idea why he told his mom the story, but she told my mom. My mom thought it was the funniest thing she had ever heard in her life.

It's one thing to have everybody in school talking about you. It's another thing entirely for your mom to know the most shocking thing you've ever done and laugh in your face for it. That was the most embarrassing day of my entire life.

The most shocking thing I've ever done is a completely different story :punk:

What was it that you did exactly?

What was it that you did exactly?

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm not much for mind games and mysteries these days. :glasses2:

Apparently, it was something worth talking about :wink2:

I think the story is plenty enjoyable without that detail, so I'll keep it to myself :naughty:

So you wrote on your face and then went streaking? Well that's cool. : P

well.... uhm.. im guessing i had a few, bad days and a few embarassing ones...

on the embarassing side, this guy (my very first love) wasnt in town and surprised me when he arrived late at night he said his cousin called him to say that he (the cousin) is outside and wants this CD, so i go while talking to him(first love) on the phone and its really dark outside so i tell him i dont see your cousin and suddenly i see him and he says over the phone... 'can you see him now?' and hangs up!

we just shouted hello to eachother coz my parents would freak if he came in at that time. so after he left i was in a state of shock coz i didnt see him for like months about 6 i think and naturally the first thing i do is message my best friend and all i typed was "OMG OMG OMF OMF i cant control my emotions right now! i wanna cry" i was really disorientated and still a softy.

BUT... here comes the punchline.... i sent it to HIM! Im guessing coz i saw him and had him on my mind! so i quickly retype 'OMF i just sent *guys name* a message that was meant for you! omg im really gona cry'

CLIMAX! i send it to him again:shocked:

i wanted to punch myself coz he called and was like 'why are you gonna cry? what happened?'

There was no way to explain myself i just went nooooothing! im fiiine!:blush-anim-cl:

O and amanda, thats terrile... it really is