This One's For Us Girls PART 27

Sarah_Lollipop

Poor thing :naughty: I guess you owe it to him to watch an action movie. I still need to watch What Happens in Vegas.. which probably won't happen til it comes out on DVD :thumbdown:

lol guess i do! and he got extra irritated when grace kelly played, he was like, "this is why you wanted me to watch this!!!"

it will still be good on dvd:wink2:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao, naah, I'm not good at dealing with embarassment.. well I haven't really been properly embarassed, so I don't want today to be the day :naughty:

Haven't seen that in ages either lol. Wow you have a good memory.. or you have watched TS2 very recently lol.

Painting and listening to music still.. and on the MFC of course :bleh: you?

Lol,good point :bleh: never in your entire life?like woah..it's awesome that you've survived,haha.I'm younger yet i've been constantly embarrassed my whole life.

Off course i do,i'm psychic remember.I've the power to see what's in the past,present and future :roftl: Naahh,just watched the behind the scenes on disney recently.I'm both deaf and forgetful,it's impossible i could recall it.LMAO

As for me,attempting to sleep,still on the mfc,listening to music,and trying to write a good story.which MFCer are you seeing tomorrow?

lol guess i do! and he got extra irritated when grace kelly played, he was like, "this is why you wanted me to watch this!!!"

Haha,yeah.that's gonna be the reason why i'm gonna watch that movie as well.oh,and my best friend's girl,they're using love today! :thumb_yello:

Lmao :roftl: Aw poor, poor thing :roftl:

I know.. but it's not the same when you're watching it at the cinema. My mum wanted to watch it, then she changed her mind.. damn :naughty:

Lol,good point :bleh: never in your entire life?like woah..it's awesome that you've survived,haha.I'm younger yet i've been constantly embarrassed my whole life.

Off course i do,i'm psychic remember.I've the power to see what's in the past,present and future :roftl: Naahh,just watched the behind the scenes on disney recently.I'm both deaf and forgetful,it's impossible i could recall it.LMAO

As for me,attempting to sleep,still on the mfc,listening to music,and trying to write a good story.which MFCer are you seeing tomorrow?

Hmm.. no I don't think I have *scratches head* I guess I would remember if something embarassing has happened to me, but no, can't remember :naughty: Aww.. I guess it also depends if you get embarassed easily, or if you can live with the shame.

Ah yes that's right, how could I forget :doh: Wow is everyone going deaf on this thread, sheesh :roftl: Don't worry I'm really forgetful as well.. like reeeally forgetful lol.

Attempting? Why don't you just go to bed then? Lol. Ooh what's your story about?

Laura, so far.. don't know who else.

Eurghhh :thumbdown:

This is my reason for hating school :thumbdown:

AND this girl thinks I'm gossiping about her friend, so both of them are mad at me :thumbdown:

You'll get through it :wink2: What year are you in?

Why does she think that?