This One's For Us Girls PART 27

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same here!

isnt it just so good that we dont need to wake up early tomorrow to get to school...?! :naughty:

i guess so...lets see what happens...:fisch:

Good indeed! :punk: Being able to sleep for how long you want :):)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but by the evening I'm hooked on here I can't be bothered to go out of the house :naughty:

:naughty:

But I hope you can go out of the house on an evening in August when I'll be in London....:wink2:

One day it will happen. :naughty: I don't take alot of money when I go out. We don't but rounds.

:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Probably, and god knows what would happen if that day came :blink::naughty: It's better that way if you don't want to spend much money, I guess it's ok if it's just 2 or 3 people, but when it's like more than 5 :shocked: I'd rather buy my own drink and be stingy with my money :naughty:

Probably, and god knows what would happen if that day came :blink::naughty: It's better that way if you don't want to spend much money, I guess it's ok if it's just 2 or 3 people, but when it's like more than 5 :shocked: I'd rather buy my own drink and be stingy with my money :naughty:

You would be shocked I think. :naughty: It's better to buy you're own.

I hope that I've also learnt my lesson now...:naughty:

I hope so too :naughty: Plus you don't want it to get any worse if you keep doing it :wink2: It's the whole skin cancer thing that scares me the most.

Oh thank you. And then I'll spend you a drink or something else. I've seen a nice pub called "Hereford Arms". Do you know it? :wink2:

If you buy me one I'm buying you one too. I may have heard of it :fisch::naughty: You have a good memory remembering the name of the pubs as well :P