Friends

Isa

Ok, Kary and me were talking about Friends and we decided that this wonderful serie deserves his own thread!!! Sorry if there is one. You can delete this in tha case.

Lets talk about our Friends!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!! The Friends Thread!! :punk: They rock!

I don't know wich one it's my fave... that' a hard question for me, I love them aaall!!

Chandler and his silly jokes, Ross and his dinosaurius, Monica and her uptight neurotic life, Rachel and her lies (hehe), Phoebe and her songs (I know'em all!), Joey... oh, Joey... he's like a kid. I love'em all!!

so what are some of your favourite episodes?

i don't know if i can name just one, i like them all so much!

I cant choose only one!!! I have lots!!!

I think that one of my faves is the one where Rachel has to take care of Ben (Ross's son) and she teach him lots of jokes and things like that!!!

yep that's a good one.

i like the one where Ross gets a "tan" and the one where Ross decides to play the bagpipes for Monica and Chandler's wedding. :naughty:

yep that's a good one.

i like the one where Ross gets a "tan"

Oh that one was hilarious :roftl:

There is another one when Rachel & Ross were singing rap for Emma and when the others saw them they were like :blink::roftl:

Oh that one was hilarious :roftl:

There is another one when Rachel & Ross were singing rap for Emma and when the others saw them they were like :blink::roftl:

Hehehe, yup! "I like big but and I can not lie"

Friends is a really great show!:thumb_yello:

Hey, fellow friend lovers, do you identify yourself with one more of the characters?:naughty:

I don't identify myself with anyone of them, they all have great personalities; but if I could be like one of them, I'd be like Phoebe, minus the suicidal mother and the homelessness :tears: .