new comer

Happy-Ending

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everbody is so nice hear and i feel so shy

No hun! Don't feel shy! :huglove: We really want to get to know you and be your friends, you can chat with us all anytime, and I tell you this: I've found quite a lot of really good friends in here, so I'm so sure you'll be as happy as me.

everybody says that mika is only for girls but that is a load of tripe i am a boy and mikas sining rocks dont you guyes agree

Absolutely! I think it's such a silly thing to categorize music into "girly" and "manly". Good music is for everyone!:thumb_yello:

hi i have only just joind yesterday i sing mika in my sleep mika is an amazing singer i can sing mika happy enhding in full tune and i learnd about this website by mikas rainbow

thanks everybody i feel much more happy now

hi there. welcome to mfc=] i hope yopu enjoy it. gosh how cool! you sing mika in your sleep. sweet.

why cant everybody be like you guyes i mean i get bulied alot and i berly have any freinds but with yous i have loads of freinds:naughty:

You get bullied? Oh, that's too bad. I think many of us have been bullied at some point of our lives, so you'll find quite a lot of understanding among us. BTW, thanks again for the birhtday message, that was sweet :huglove:

why cant everybody be like you guyes i mean i get bulied alot and i berly have any freinds but with yous i have loads of freinds:naughty:

Hello Happy-Ending, I think I will call you HE for short though lol:naughty:

Welcome to our world. You will make loads of friends on here I am sure, everyone is really nice:thumb_yello:

Don't let the bullies get you down, I know how hard it is. Remember you can come on here and forget your worries :biggrin2:

Enjoy:bleh:

why cant everybody be like you guyes i mean i get bulied alot and i berly have any freinds but with yous i have loads of freinds how did you find the mfc :naughty:

ah im bullyed to. i only have 4 friends at schol and a few at church.

but yno what? if people bully you, say you will set the mfc people on them. i bite coz im a wearwolf so say you'll et kitty on them.

i found it by mistake. i was lookin for mika pics and i found it. i thought "I MUST JOIN IT!!". now it'slike family