Out and about in London

Lollipop

aha!

in december,our hotel was near of the family's house...but we never see him:roftl:

don't you think the chance of seeing him are near of 0???(due to the big town perhaps:naughty:)

well I thought the chances of bumping into Derren Brown in london were slim but I did ( in april 2 years ago) I knew he lived in central london as he'd mentioned it but at the time I was there he was in the middle of a tour & I knew he had a day off that day but didn't think he'd be back home in London but he was, i was totally stunned i tell you, he just said oh Hi chantelle & I was like (IN my head) OMG It's Derren arrgghhhh

& I just said hi (he was sat on a seat outside pret a manger on baker street, I was just popping in to get something not knowing I'd spot Derren there)

It made my day though i'll tell you!! :wub2:

you know what is totally weird & what really freaked me out is while I was on the train that day from lincoln (where I lived back then) to london (kings cross) I got a feeling In the pit of my stomach & i thought I'm gonna bump into Derren Brown today!! But then I thought to myself nah he won't be in london today NO WAY jose but he was!!

I was in london to see ricky martin btw & though I enjoyed the gig my mind was elsewhere (on Derren & wanting to see him again & being partly glad I'd bumped into him but bummed I'd not gotten to speak to him much)

so you never know you may one day bump into Mika (never say never)

I'd love to live in London myself I LOVE the place & have wanted to live there for years now (it's just so goddamn expensive though)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks darklight for your story!

yes,nobody knows,just be optimist..."never say never" of course,but it's not the same in small town;i live now(after paris or strasbourg)in a very small town with about 1000 persons,if mika lives here:blink:,i'll see him all the day:"hello,good bread today",few hours after,"good news in press"....