Out and about in London

Lollipop

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually a bit paranoid to run into him in London. I'd probably jump into the nearest bush if I saw him coming. :naughty:

I don't know what I'd do lol.. maybe just look at him but hope he doesn't look at me back.. just in case :fisch:

haha, mika prolly wears masks when he walks around london so we wont attack him.

aha!

in december,our hotel was near of the family's house...but we never see him:roftl:

don't you think the chance of seeing him are near of 0???(due to the big town perhaps:naughty:)

I've been living in West Kensington for over a year now, and I've not seen him once outside of a concert. Although...

I'm actually a bit paranoid to run into him in London. I'd probably jump into the nearest bush if I saw him coming. :naughty:

ROFL, I think I would too! If I actually saw him, and he saw me, my brain would go, "Aaagh, he might think I'm stalking him! O_O" and then I'd go into panic mode and run away, leaving Mika standing there wondering what exactly just happened. :roftl:

aha!

in december,our hotel was near of the family's house...but we never see him:roftl:

don't you think the chance of seeing him are near of 0???(due to the big town perhaps:naughty:)

It's actually quite a small town.. I bump into people I know a lot of the time. But I guess it's just that one certain person that will never be bumped into :naughty:

I've been living in West Kensington for over a year now, and I've not seen him once outside of a concert.

We looked for Mika in a French Lebanese restaurant in West Kensington. He's not there. :naughty:

My sentiments exactly!

But in my case, especially now I'm getting a new van, I'll be bricking it driving through London and seeing him.

It was bad enough driving past a 30ft hoarding of David Duchovny not wearing a lot last year, so driving toward a living breathing Mika!!!:shocked:

I spoke to someone at the gigs in February, who saw Andy getting on the tube around South Kensington, lucky so and so's:wub2:

My sentiments exactly!

But in my case, especially now I'm getting a new van, I'll be bricking it driving through London and seeing him.

It was bad enough driving past a 30ft hoarding of David Duchovny not wearing a lot last year, so driving toward a living breathing Mika!!!:shocked:

I spoke to someone at the gigs in February, who saw Andy getting on the tube around South Kensington, lucky so and so's:wub2:

Ah yes I remember seeing Andy at a tube station too :wub2: he was riding about on a scooter hehe :naughty:

:roftl:

If I saw him casually walking down the street I would probably go insane and nuts...

I would not know what to do...

But hopefully I would unfreeze myself and muster up the courage to strut over and introduce myself :naughty: Ohhh if only it would happen.

Didn't someone run into him after a gig in a hotel?

Lucky butts to whoever did bump into him :naughty:

Didn't someone run into him after a gig in a hotel?

Lucky butts to whoever did bump into him :naughty:

I remember someone saying that in January of this year during the North American tour. I don't remember who it was, but a girl and her family stopped in a hotel restaurant for dinner after his concert (because it was the only thing open, if I remember correctly), and she was shocked to see him come out of the elevator. I believe she went over and chatted with him. I think it was shortly after the Toronto concert.

I remember someone saying that in January of this year during the North American tour. I don't remember who it was, but a girl and her family stopped in a hotel restaurant for dinner after his concert (because it was the only thing open, if I remember correctly), and she was shocked to see him come out of the elevator. I believe she went over and chatted with him. I think it was shortly after the Toronto concert.

Yeah I think so too :wink2:

I remember reading it...

And John seemed slightly annoyed that Mika stopped to chat haha. :)