Who/What is Grey Skelly?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he have the skeleton in the DVD or just live shows?

The DVD was recorded in June 2007 but he's only been using the skeleton since October. You can find videos on YouTube (search on Love Today or Love Today intro).

2266848314_9fc942a5a2_b.jpg

The DVD was recorded in June 2007 but he's only been using the skeleton since October. You can find videos on YouTube (search on Love Today or Love Today intro).

2266848314_9fc942a5a2_b.jpg

Okay Thanks x

Why is it called Grey Skelly may I ask?

I thought at first 'Skelly' was a silly short form of Skeleton and the skeleton was grey? Maybe I'm wrong.

Okay Thanks x

I thought at first 'Skelly' was a silly short form of Skeleton and the skeleton was grey? Maybe I'm wrong.

it's sort of a play on his song "Grace Kelly" Gray skelly, Grace Kelly=] It does refer to the gray skeleton though

Like LadyGodiva says, it's just a play on words of Grace Kelly. An MFCer - lollipopgirl83 - named the skeleton Gray Skelly and it stuck. Even Mika refers to her as Gray Skelly!

Like LadyGodiva says, it's just a play on words of Grace Kelly. An MFCer - lollipopgirl83 - named the skeleton Gray Skelly and it stuck. Even Mika refers to her as Gray Skelly!

oooo i was always wondering how it got the name:thumb_yello:

• 9 months later...