Mikagasmic Part 13!

Ankmet20

That is so true.

You know what?!?! Just the other day, this guy was working in his yard or whatever. But anyways, he had his shirt off and he had wicked big muscles!!! Well...his back...it looked like he had pecks on his back!!!

I love the shoulder muscles on a guys back. so delicious when they like..move or like tighten. or putting your hands on a guys sides when he is breathing and just feeling the muscles move...

I love watching the muscles in guys arms too, not when they are like uber buff (gross!!) but lean muscle that you know they didn't spend hours perfecting is so sexy to me..

like those guys who are too buff I can't get the image out of my head of them trying soo hard to look that good, and then looking in the mirror being like "omg I am so gorgeous..how can ladies resist this? yeah! *flex*"

those guys make me feel bad about myself..but I am beautiful as I am..even if some people don't think so :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the shoulder muscles on a guys back. so delicious when they like..move or like tighten. or putting your hands on a guys sides when he is breathing and just feeling the muscles move...

I love watching the muscles in guys arms too, not when they are like uber buff (gross!!) but lean muscle that you know they didn't spend hours perfecting is so sexy to me..

like those guys who are too buff I can't get the image out of my head of them trying soo hard to look that good, and then looking in the mirror being like "omg I am so gorgeous..how can ladies resist this? yeah! *flex*"

those guys make me feel bad about myself..but I am beautiful as I am..even if some people don't think so :thumb_yello:

Hulking muscles are gross to me as well. I prefer the lean, athletic muscle (a la Mika :das:) myself.

Hahaha...that's so true:roftl:

Mika has just the right amount of chest hair...its not like "if I touched that..I would be in a jungle..or if I licked that..I would get a hairball"

:das:

Okay, I get the jungle one but lick chest hair?:shocked:

Another Mika photo

mika42-1.jpg

Mika has just the right amount of chest hair...its not like "if I touched that..I would be in a jungle..or if I licked that..I would get a hairball"

:das:

Dammit! That video is popping into my head again!

"God it's a good 'get back' song"

He says it like he just kissed someone very passionately :das:

I'm so random :naughty:

Okay, I get the jungle one but lick chest hair?:shocked:

Another Mika photo

mika42-1.jpg

well lick or kiss the general chest area...or like some guys who have hair like up to their neck. ickers...

I sound like a slut..but to be honest I have never actually gotten to the point of having :chkn:

I am not into the whole one kiss SEX NOW idea that most of the guys my age have.

Dammit! That video is popping into my head again!

"God it's a good 'get back' song"

He says it like he just kissed someone very passionately :das:

I'm so random :naughty:

I wonder who that lucky person was?

well lick or kiss the general chest area...or like some guys who have hair like up to their neck. ickers...

I sound like a slut..but to be honest I have never actually gotten to the point of having :chkn:

I am not into the whole one kiss SEX NOW idea that most of the guys my age have.

What if Mika was like "You. Me. :das:"?

Would you say no?

No one....he just happens to sound like he kissed someone during that phrase....or maybe he was thinking about something (:chkn:)

well after watching that video for love today (the shwing one)

I realized "wait till your momma and your pappas gone" means.

oh my!

girl out of the blue with the big bust on?

I would say Mr. Meeks likes the boob region..or moobs if he is into men.

What if Mika was like "You. Me. :das:"?

Would you say no?

hmm it depends on the situation. right now, if he just walked up to me I would say no..just because today was horrid and I am soo not in the mood for anything chickeny.

but I wouldn't know until he asked. Full out chicken? probably not.

I don't want to get banned for saying what I would do but it comes close. again, depending on the situation. :naughty:

what about you?

well after watching that video for love today (the shwing one)

I realized "wait till your momma and your pappas gone" means.

oh my!

girl out of the blue with the big bust on?

I would say Mr. Meeks likes the boob region..or moobs if he is into men.

Oh my god! I finally understand that! Thank you for enlightening me! :bow:

Wowwwww Mika, you are so dirty.

hmm it depends on the situation. right now, if he just walked up to me I would say no..just because today was horrid and I am soo not in the mood for anything chickeny.

but I wouldn't know until he asked. Full out chicken? probably not.

I don't want to get banned for saying what I would do but it comes close. again, depending on the situation. :naughty:

what about you?

I would say "My place or yours?"

:lmao:

Oh my god! I finally understand that! Thank you for enlightening me! :bow:

Wowwwww Mika, you are so dirty.

I would say "My place or yours?"

:lmao:

:roftl: at least you are honest!! most would be like "no..never"

my answer was honest too though just to let you know :thumb_yello:

his songs do have little dirty things in them..I think he cleans up for his public image a lot.

Yeah that is true.

Reading some of the posts...our Mika fantasies:naughty: