Ankmet20

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anybody have a link for that interview?

I just got back from swimming at my cabin..horrid experience. I have bruises...we capsized the little boat we were in..tried to drag that up..dead fish everywhere..so gross.

creeper old man who kept talking to us and driving his boat WAY too close. :thumbdown:

I need some cheering up.

Sh*t, I can't find it, but based on his body language in the pictures from the interview, I can tell you what the question was, but I have to get off now so I'll have to do it later, unless someone finds it. Sorry.

Sh*t, I can't find it, but based on his body language in the pictures from the interview, I can tell you what the question was, but I have to get off now so I'll have to do it later, unless someone finds it. Sorry.

s'all good. I will hunt it down :P

talk to you later!! *waves*

K I posted this on the other thread...for funny captions but since it was funny and has to do with this thread...

My attempt:

"No...what is the Mikagasmic thread?"

mika5-1.jpg

*goes home and checks it out*

2000930128193722584_rs.jpg

*reads some posts*

2921278885a4562460048b455737527l.jpg

gah damn he has a nice back too.

*searches desperetly for flaws*

boo!!

That is so true.

You know what?!?! Just the other day, this guy was working in his yard or whatever. But anyways, he had his shirt off and he had wicked big muscles!!! Well...his back...it looked like he had pecks on his back!!!