• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: at least you are honest!! most would be like "no..never"

my answer was honest too though just to let you know :thumb_yello:

his songs do have little dirty things in them..I think he cleans up for his public image a lot.

haha thanks.

I was always so confused with those lyrics...until now. :lmfao:

Yeah that is true.

Reading some of the posts...our Mika fantasies:naughty:

They're all we have :tears:

lol :das:

I think we need some pics to fuel the fantasies eh?

OH MY. just found this...

meeks10.jpg

meeks9.jpg

Oh my...that definately fuels my fantasies. Oh wow...that sounds naughty.

They're all we have :tears:

That is true. I think the least Mika could say about us is that we have very big imaginations...hehe

well lick or kiss the general chest area...or like some guys who have hair like up to their neck. ickers...

I sound like a slut..but to be honest I have never actually gotten to the point of having :chkn:

I am not into the whole one kiss SEX NOW idea that most of the guys my age have.

theres like a heart made of sweat on his shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is true. I think the least Mika could say about us is that we have very big imaginations...hehe

I think that's what I put under my "biography" section in my MFC profile :naughty:

I wonder if Mika does ever wander into this thread...he probably loves it :wink2:

I bet he does, but he probably leaves soon after :naughty:.

In that post he made a while ago about what he was up to, he mentioned how he'd gone on MFC late at night and said it was a dangerous activity :lol3:....this thread always turns into :chkn: at night :lmfao:

EDIT: I have to go wrap some presents. Hopefully I'll be back soon. Bye for now :]

I bet he does, but he probably leaves soon after :naughty:.

In that post he made a while ago about what he was up to, he mentioned how he'd gone on MFC late at night and said it was a dangerous activity :lol3:....this thread always turns into :chkn: at night :lmfao:

EDIT: I have to go wrap some presents. Hopefully I'll be back soon. Bye for now :]

dangerous doesn't meant it isn't fun :roftl:

of course if I had a bunch of people I didn't know talking about how sexy I was or what they would like to do to me I might get a bit weirded out.

talk to you in a bit!

lol nice!! they will appreciate it there too.

Yeah for sue.

dangerous doesn't meant it isn't fun :roftl:

of course if I had a bunch of people I didn't know talking about how sexy I was or what they would like to do to me I might get a bit weirded out.

Just a bit, right?:roftl:

This one...well...this one...I stared at it for 10 minutes one day. No word of a lie!!!

mika143.jpg

I like the curly hair better I must say, but from the side that hair looks pretty good, the way it tickles his neck.

934.jpg

620a.jpg