Photobucket Not Working?!?! What Happened To The Pics????

ok so i was on the mikagasmic thread (no surprise there :naughty:) and i noticed that alot of the pics werent showing (they were blank with a little red x in a box in the corner) including my siggie then caro (carolollipop) was saying how it has been hacked... i went on to photobucket and it gave me the: "Oops! We can't find the webpage you're looking for" message what has happened?! is this just happening to me?!:boxed:

sorry if this is in the wrong section:bleh:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know I haven't been able to get onto photobucket for weeks, it comes up with a tiny little screen that I can't read.

really? grrrrrrrrr this is beyond annoying two days ago i just uploaded ALL of the pics on my computer (which is embarrasingly about 2500)on to it and it took forever! and now they arent there!!!!!!!!!

is my siggie showing up for you??? lol

really? grrrrrrrrr this is beyond annoying two days ago i just uploaded ALL of the pics on my computer (which is embarrasingly about 2500)on to it and it took forever! and now they arent there!!!!!!!!!

is my siggie showing up for you??? lol

yes"! :thumb_yello:

:boxed::boxed::boxed:

Here's the message I receive:

# NeTDevilz #

... ve NeTDevilz yeniden sahnede

Bizi hatırlayan var mı ? Unutulduğumuzu düşündük ve tekrar hatırlatmaya karar verdik !

( Turkish hackers group )

I want my pics :crybaby:

ooo i am sorry! hopefully they dont mess up your pics!

mine is starting to get back to normal, thankgod! i can now atleast see my, and everyone elses siggies and pics! but i still cant go on to photobucket:thumbdown:

ooo i am sorry! hopefully they dont mess up your pics!

mine is starting to get back to normal' date=' thankgod! i can now atleast see my, and everyone elses siggies and pics! but i still cant go on to photobucket:thumbdown:[/quote']

Lucky! I hope everything will be ok also for me later but this message scare me :sad:

WTF! My account has been hacked too?!!! I clicked on my name and it's some other chicks stupid photos and you can't delete them. How in the world?!! My password is NOT that easy.

Does anyone know who you can email???

:boxed::boxed::boxed:

Here's the message I receive:

# NeTDevilz #

... ve NeTDevilz yeniden sahnede

Bizi hatırlayan var mı ? Unutulduğumuzu düşündük ve tekrar hatırlatmaya karar verdik !

( Turkish hackers group )

I want my pics :crybaby:

I hope that your pictures are back. Just out of curiosity I asked my Turkish colleague what the above says and it means something like "Net Devils are back on the stage. They say we are forgotten? We are back again."

Some bloody Turkish hackers..

I hope that your pictures are back. Just out of curiosity I asked my Turkish colleague what the above says and it means something like "Net Devils are back on the stage. They say we are forgotten? We are back again."

Some bloody Turkish hackers..

Thanks for the translation! Fortunately everything is ok since yesterday :thumb_yello: