Would You Rather...?!

So...this is one of my favorite games to play with my friends when we're dying of boredom...and I thought it would be nice to have on the MFC:biggrin2:. A lot of you probably know how it works, but if you don't, it's quite simple really...You say "Would you rather..." and then you give two choices. For example: Would you rather...eat a bag of M&Ms or a bag of Skittles? Then someone gives their answer and a new "would you rather" question.

The weirder the questions, the better. Things usually get pretty amusing.

I'll start with a fairly decent one...

Would you rather have the power to be read people's minds or fly?

Remember: After you've answered, ask another question so the game can keep going!:wink2:

HAVE FUN AND ASK AWAY!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a post liek this called MIKA WOULD YOU RATHER

I dont think the mods will close this one though, its not dirrectly about Mika so, well see....

but most of it is rather innapropriate if you will, in the other one.....

I do love this game though!

I would rather fly! I wouldnt want to know everyhting that people thought, some of it is better left to the imagination, it makes life more interesting!!!!

Would you rather be really gifted in an instrument or with your voice? (singing)

Woudl you rather spend one night in a scary haunted house or a cave? :shocked: ;D

Would you rather it always be summer or winter (youd have to stay in school as usual though)

hope you like em!

oh, and while im here, chekc out my two new threads :

Who wants to be a mika fan..... and

what doe sit take to be a mika fan!

i hope people get interested, it would be cool to see what everyone thinks!

theres a post liek this called MIKA WOULD YOU RATHER

I dont think the mods will close this one though, its not dirrectly about Mika so, well see....

but most of it is rather innapropriate if you will, in the other one.....

I do love this game though!

I would rather fly! I wouldnt want to know everyhting that people thought, some of it is better left to the imagination, it makes life more interesting!!!!

Would you rather be really gifted in an instrument or with your voice? (singing)

Woudl you rather spend one night in a scary haunted house or a cave? :shocked: ;D

Would you rather it always be summer or winter (youd have to stay in school as usual though)

hope you like em!

oh, and while im here, chekc out my two new threads :

Who wants to be a mika fan..... and

what doe sit take to be a mika fan!

i hope people get interested, it would be cool to see what everyone thinks!

Yeah, I took a look around and didn't see any would you rather type games...However, now that you mention it, I do remember seeing the Mika one. But that was a while ago. MODS: If you think this thread should be closed, go ahead!:thumb_yello:

And to answer your questions:

I'd rather have a really nice voice.

I'd rather spend the night in a cave.

And I'd rather it always be summer. But not an uncomfortably hot, makes-me-want-to die, summer.

Would you rather lick the sidewalk for two minutes or not be able to leave your house for an entire year?

And, sure! I'll take a look at your threads. :biggrin2:

Shame!! I want to play!!! :biggrin2:

Ok, would you rather win a lot of money (like on the Lottery) or have 15 minutes of fame?

Weee!!! A taker!:biggrin2:

Hahah.

Well, I'd rather win the lottery to be honest. It lasts longer. Actually, I guess it just depends on how much I win...:blink:

Would you rather...have world peace or stop global warming instantly?

Weee!!! A taker!:biggrin2:

Hahah.

Well, I'd rather win the lottery to be honest. It lasts longer. Actually, I guess it just depends on how much I win...:blink:

Would you rather...have world peace or stop global warming instantly?

world peace, absolutely.

I am a big beleiver in world peace, always have been..... Its kind of comes from being addicted to The Beatles and having quite a few aunts and uncles who lived through the 60's and 70's (lol, love you guys! ;D )

Global warming sucks, but hey! Hotter summers! ;D no im jk

I think if global warkming is going to affect our world anyway, we should all "go" at peace with one another. How long will it take global warming to kill people and animals compared to the thousands and thousands killed in AN INSTANT during times of war all around the world. World peace in more importnat, to stop wars and save lives......

AND THERES MY LITTLE HIPPIE LAWYER SPEECH FOR YOU! ;D lol

as my banner reads..... PEACE,love,music! sAmMy!!!

world peace, absolutely.

I am a big beleiver in world peace, always have been..... Its kind of comes from being addicted to The Beatles and having quite a few aunts and uncles who lived through the 60's and 70's (lol, love you guys! ;D )

Global warming sucks, but hey! Hotter summers! ;D no im jk

I think if global warkming is going to affect our world anyway, we should all "go" at peace with one another. How long will it take global warming to kill people and animals compared to the thousands and thousands killed in AN INSTANT during times of war all around the world. World peace in more importnat, to stop wars and save lives......

AND THERES MY LITTLE HIPPIE LAWYER SPEECH FOR YOU! ;D lol

as my banner reads..... PEACE,love,music! sAmMy!!!

Nicely said. :original:

And remember to ask questions after you've answered the other person.:wink2:

JK.....

so yeah, heres one....

would you rather never watch TV, a movie or any show again or never hear music again?

omg, i would DIE wihtout music!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::stretcher::emot-sad::blowup::rip_1:

:shocked:

This one makes me sad! Hahah. I don't really watch much t.v. anyway, but never again? Anyway, I'd choose music over t.v. anyway. So, there's my answer.:biggrin2:

Would you rather never be thirsty again or never be hungry again?

I'd rather it be cold. Because I could always throw on blankets and sweaters and get all toasty. When it's hot, it's just plain uncomfortable...:naughty:

Would you rather discover bigfoot or meet an alien?

hmmm..... idk, i iguess bigfoot (???)

:shocked:

This one makes me sad! Hahah. I don't really watch much t.v. anyway, but never again? Anyway, I'd choose music over t.v. anyway. So, there's my answer.:biggrin2:

Would you rather never be thirsty again or never be hungry again?

nvr hungry again, i can just have my ice, :naughty: lmao

WYR eat 18 live spiders every day or losesomeone you love that was super close to your heart?

hmmm..... idk, i iguess bigfoot (???)

nvr hungry again, i can just have my ice, :naughty: lmao

WYR eat 18 live spiders every day or losesomeone you love that was super close to your heart?

Spiders. Definitely.

Would you rather be super popular but really lonely, or really lonely but content?

I'd rather it be cold. Because I could always throw on blankets and sweaters and get all toasty. When it's hot, it's just plain uncomfortable...:naughty:

Would you rather discover bigfoot or meet an alien?

OMG BIG FOOT ALL THE WAY!!!!!! wait, no..idk!

well my teahcer told me there is now a ONE MILLION DOLLAR reward for viable proof of bigfoot......

but it would be ROCKIN to meet an alien! Id be like HEY!!!! GIVE ME A HUG WITH YOUR LITTLE SKINNY SHORT FLOURESCENT SELF!

and hed be like BEE BOP BOOP BOOP BEEP BLAR BLEE BLAR BLEE BOP!

then wed hug.

Speaking of big foot, aliens and hugging, HERS ALL THREE IN ONE PICUTRE!!!!!!

http://www.bigcreepymansion.com/portfolio/albums/illustration/aliemshugbigfeet.jpg

go see that, it made me laugh XD

OMG BIG FOOT ALL THE WAY!!!!!! wait, no..idk!

well my teahcer told me there is now a ONE MILLION DOLLAR reward for viable proof of bigfoot......

but it would be ROCKIN to meet an alien! Id be like HEY!!!! GIVE ME A HUG WITH YOUR LITTLE SKINNY SHORT FLOURESCENT SELF!

and hed be like BEE BOP BOOP BOOP BEEP BLAR BLEE BLAR BLEE BOP!

then wed hug.

Speaking of big foot, aliens and hugging, HERS ALL THREE IN ONE PICUTRE!!!!!!

http://www.bigcreepymansion.com/portfolio/albums/illustration/aliemshugbigfeet.jpg

go see that, it made me laugh XD

Aww, I can't see it. My dad has these parental controls...I want to murder them...

Would you rather eat nothing but cake for the rest of your life or pie?

Aww, I can't see it. My dad has these parental controls...I want to murder them...

pie, it tends to have more flavor cuz fillings are in it, and idk,but id go w/ pie

WYR be anerexic, or bullimic?>?

ummm..... the answer is CAKE!!!!!!!!

Too much pie would make me SICK SICK SICK!!!!

Cake is amazing, and there are so many endless possibilitites!

Would you rather fall to the bottom of a ditch for two days or be stuck in a high, high, high tree for two days?

pie, it tends to have more flavor cuz fillings are in it, and idk,but id go w/ pie

WYR be anerexic, or bullimic?>?

Bulimic I guess...:blink:

But really, neither. Doesn't sound like fun at all.

Would you rather swim in super shark infested water for an hour or go to school twelve hours a day?

ummm..... the answer is CAKE!!!!!!!!

Too much pie would make me SICK SICK SICK!!!!

Cake is amazing, and there are so many endless possibilitites!

Would you rather fall to the bottom of a ditch for two days or be stuck in a high, high, high tree for two days?

Tree! There's more to see. :biggrin2:

Would you rather swim in super shark infested water for an hour or go to school twelve hours a day?

i have a phobia of two things.one is needles (and trust me, i actually got two today, and TOTALLY BLACKED OUT! She made me lay down becuase she said "If she passes out, we dont want her to hit her head". WOW! THAT MADE ME FEEL BETTER!!!!!!)

The other phobia is of sharks and deep water. I will actually be in my pool osmetimes and if someone makes waves, i will start seeing sharks! WOW IM SUCH A WEIRDO! but seriously, i cant stnad sharks, so the answer is SCHOOL FOR 12 HOURS!!!!!

would you rather be super short (like 3 and a half feet) or super tall? (Like 8 feet)???????????????????????????????????

i have a phobia of two things.one is needles (and trust me, i actually got two today, and TOTALLY BLACKED OUT! She made me lay down becuase she said "If she passes out, we dont want her to hit her head". WOW! THAT MADE ME FEEL BETTER!!!!!!)

The other phobia is of sharks and deep water. I will actually be in my pool osmetimes and if someone makes waves, i will start seeing sharks! WOW IM SUCH A WEIRDO! but seriously, i cant stnad sharks, so the answer is SCHOOL FOR 12 HOURS!!!!!

would you rather be super short (like 3 and a half feet) or super tall? (Like 8 feet)???????????????????????????????????

Hmmm...sorry you passed out!:boxed:

I hope you're ok now...

I'd rather be super tall.

Would you rather have super heroes be real or have animals talk?

Bulimic I guess...:blink:

school, i can sleep there, unless the sharks have no teeth, then ill take them on, lmao

Tree! There's more to see. :biggrin2:

well im tall 4 my age, and my friends tease me, and i would love to b a migit to freak out my cousin, so short (im 13, and im 5'8", and im growing still)

WYR go to a new school, not knowing if u make friends

or be a loner at your old school, not even teachers look at u