♥Little Bit Of Love thread!!♥

uh oh I hope our test goes okay!:thumb_yello:

I found a pic, it would take forever to upload one!

lg_chocolate.jpg

AHHHH I got Mika ringtones!!!! YAY!!! They were expensive but oh well!:wub2::naughty:

thanks, i'll need it:naughty:

hey that looks kinda like my phone, mine is a walkman sony ericsson:cept mines green:

Sony-Ericsson-W910i-Walkman-Phone.jpg

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, i'll need it:naughty:

hey that looks kinda like my phone, mine is a walkman sony ericsson:cept mines green:

Sony-Ericsson-W910i-Walkman-Phone.jpg

ooooo thats cool does it play music?? You have to buy in on mine:thumbdown:, it was so hard for me to decide on a phone!I wanted a pink one but... there weren't any pink chocolates:thumbdown:

ooooo thats cool does it play music?? You have to buy in on mine:thumbdown:, it was so hard for me to decide on a phone!I wanted a pink one but... there weren't any pink chocolates:thumbdown:

yea it plays music but i don't know how to put the songs on there, although it's really nice cuz i can record music then put as ringtone ( i have ring ring on there:naughty:

yea it plays music but i don't know how to put the songs on there, although it's really nice cuz i can record music then put as ringtone ( i have ring ring on there:naughty:

ahhh cool! I have colorgaurd practice tonight, for the first time... im nervous!:blink:

ahhh cool! I have colorgaurd practice tonight, for the first time... im nervous!:blink:

don't be nervous,:wink2: i wish i did colorguard, except the girls at my school are:thumbdown: . that's all i'll say about that:naughty: i'm in marching band anyway. do you guys preform w/ the band or just solo?

don't be nervous,:wink2: i wish i did colorguard, except the girls at my school are:thumbdown: . that's all i'll say about that:naughty: i'm in marching band anyway. do you guys preform w/ the band or just solo?

With the band during football games and stuff. But we also have seperate competitions. Do you enjoy marching or is it really bad??

With the band during football games and stuff. But we also have seperate competitions. Do you enjoy marching or is it really bad??

yea that's wat our colorguard does

uhhhh well, actually i'm gunna be a senior this year:punk: so i think it'll be lots of fun and also we just made the piccolos a seperate section so we don't havta deal w/ freshman...i hope you're not a freshman:naughty:, if you are..you're the coolest one i know:naughty:

yea that's wat our colorguard does

uhhhh well, actually i'm gunna be a senior this year:punk: so i think it'll be lots of fun and also we just made the piccolos a seperate section so we don't havta deal w/ freshman...i hope you're not a freshman:naughty:, if you are..you're the coolest one i know:naughty:

Ill be a sophmore and i know Im just the coolest:blush-anim-cl::roftl: JK, im not at all but oh well! I wish I was a senior... i can't wait to go to college!Ahhh ive gotta go BYE!

hey could I join the little bit of love group??

:wink2:

thanks!

welcome!! :punk: i was about to ask where you were from...but i remember you were the one who's name is england but are from u.s.:naughty: don't worry i'm not some stalker, i just remember things like that...kinda wierd, i know:naughty:

Ill be a sophmore and i know Im just the coolest:blush-anim-cl::roftl: JK, im not at all but oh well! I wish I was a senior... i can't wait to go to college!Ahhh ive gotta go BYE!

i know seniors rock:naughty: don't worry, it goes by soo quickly, it feels like just a little while ago i was a sophmore..lookin all nerdy w/ my ugly glasses:naughty: i can't wait to go to college either...i wanna go to Florida State soo badly..i'm touring it next month with some friends:punk:

welcome!! :punk: i was about to ask where you were from...but i remember you were the one who's name is england but are from u.s.:naughty: don't worry i'm not some stalker, i just remember things like that...kinda wierd, i know:naughty:

thanks!

no thats fine!! :naughty:

hehe

:bleh:

whoo i passed my latin test!!:punk: and spent the rest of the night drawing:naughty: i'll post some pics...hey i should make one that says lbol! just for ya'll:bleh:

Congrats on your test!! Oh yes, an lbol drawing would be great!

hey could I join the little bit of love group??

:wink2:

thanks!

Me me me!

Can I join pleease :D

Welcome!!! :)

i know seniors rock:naughty: don't worry, it goes by soo quickly, it feels like just a little while ago i was a sophmore..lookin all nerdy w/ my ugly glasses:naughty: i can't wait to go to college either...i wanna go to Florida State soo badly..i'm touring it next month with some friends:punk:

Is that the one in Gainsville? I think so but idk!

I was just at drivers ed and we had to put on these goggles that simulate what you see when your drunk then try to walk straight on the piece of tape. We had to do it in front of the whole class:thumbdown:!!! It was funny to watch but emberassing to do! I did it ok, some kids had real problems... they were either already drunk:naughty: or where faking it. not fun...:mf_rosetinted:

Is that the one in Gainsville? I think so but idk!

I was just at drivers ed and we had to put on these goggles that simulate what you see when your drunk then try to walk straight on the piece of tape. We had to do it in front of the whole class!!! It was funny to watch but emberassing to do! I did it ok, some kids had real problems... they were either already drunk or where faking it. not fun...

yea in gainsville, about 5 hours away from my house:boxed: which is too much for me cuz i love my family, i don't know how i'm gunna survive w/o them...it sounds awful but i would take my family over my friends any day:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:i've never even heard of those! man i wanna try one on...i woulda been so embarassed to do it, mostly cuz i'm rather shy around people :naughty:, glad i never took drivers ed! i just had to have a driving log, rather easy:bleh:

my mommy just left for finland, then paris! for about 2 weeks! i'm gunna miss her sooo much:blush-anim-cl:

Well, I've finally made it over here (thanks musicfreak). Ummm, would I be the oldest one here?

36, married, mother of two. Stay-at-home mum at the moment.

(I feel like I'm giving my resume or something)...

Well, I've finally made it over here (thanks musicfreak). Ummm, would I be the oldest one here?

36, married, mother of two. Stay-at-home mum at the moment.

(I feel like I'm giving my resume or something)...

welcome mrs. chickadee! please have a seat and we'll begin your interview.:naughty:

well i just turned 17, and well... mother of... none(or at least i hope:naughty:)jkjk!!

Laura! Can I be a lover too?? :blush-anim-cl:

i guess just pm roxylollipop:thumb_yello: and welcome...that is if you're accepted to this elite group of people... only the most advanced get in...it's a rigorous test, you can only hope you pass:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

i guess just pm roxylollipop:thumb_yello: and welcome...that is if you're accepted to this elite group of people... only the most advanced get in...it's a rigorous test, you can only hope you pass:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Hahaha, too much requirements! :naughty:

And it's ok, Laura a.k.a roxylollipop is my friend, so she better accepts me! :roftl:

Hahaha, too much requirements! :naughty:

And it's ok, Laura a.k.a roxylollipop is my friend, so she better accepts me! :roftl:

:roftl:my name's laura too!!! holy cr*p i was like.*how does she know my name?* geeze, i didn't want to ask you incase you got offended, like saying 'don't you remember me?" :naughty:..okay officially feeling stupid!:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:my name's laura too!!! holy cr*p i was like.*how does she know my name?* geeze, i didn't want to ask you incase you got offended, like saying 'don't you remember me?" :naughty:..okay officially feeling stupid!:blush-anim-cl:

Hahahaha, I sweaar I LAUGHED REAAALLY OUT LOUD!! :lmao::lmao: And it's late here!!

On the bright side, now I know your name! :lmfao:

Hahahaha, I sweaar I LAUGHED REAAALLY OUT LOUD!! :lmao::lmao: And it's late here!!

On the bright side, now I know your name! :lmfao:

:naughty: well did you wake anyone up? i would hate to be the cause of you getting yelled at...ughh it's like 12:45am here...lol, i probably won't go to bed for another few hours:boxed:

:naughty: well did you wake anyone up? i would hate to be the cause of you getting yelled at...ughh it's like 12:45am here...lol, i probably won't go to bed for another few hours:boxed:

Naah, I didn't wake up anyone, cuz they are not asleep yet, so you can tell you conscience not to worry. :naughty: It's 12 here... and I won't be staying for that many hours, I've a headache :tears: And I should go to bed and try resting, but I haven't been here like I used to be in a couple of days, so... I don't wanna goooo!! I bet you know what I'm saying! :naughty:

Naah, I didn't wake up anyone, cuz they are not asleep yet, so you can tell you conscience not to worry. :naughty: It's 12 here... and I won't be staying for that many hours, I've a headache :tears: And I should go to bed and try resting, but I haven't been here like I used to be in a couple of days, so... I don't wanna goooo!! I bet you know what I'm saying! :naughty:

oh nooo a headache!

*thick russian accent* 'I order you, KaryLovesMika!, to go to bed!!* now did that scare you enough to go to sleep?:naughty: no don't go cuz then i'll be even more bored outa my mind! i should be doin some homework but ughsfdh...!:naughty: