♥Little Bit Of Love thread!!♥

:roftl:i am pretty weird...esp when i whip out my own sauce!! lol that'd be awful to find ants in my pusre:shocked: except i switch out my purses every once in a while so they wouldn't live long:naughty: i have some honey mustard sitting right next to me on my desk at the moment.

you know what's really good:shocked: honey mustard and macaroni and cheese!!!! i put h.m. on everything:naughty:

Haha, so, it was you who asked in the Yes or No thread about the macaroni and cheese and the honey mostard!! :roftl: I think my exact answer was: Ewwwww!! :lmao: The only thing I carrie with me everywhere is my lipgloss! Caaaaan't like without it!!

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, so, it was you who asked in the Yes or No thread about the macaroni and cheese and the honey mostard!! :roftl: I think my exact answer was: Ewwwww!! :lmao: The only thing I carrie with me everywhere is my lipgloss! Caaaaan't like without it!!

:naughty:i guess i forgot about that, but yea i did ask that:roftl:...lipgloss pretty normal i'd say:naughty: i also carry my ipod everywhere. you know on mika's cell phone he puts all those key chains? well my stupid phone...the lanyard whole is tiny! so my sissy got me an ipod case with a little keychain whole, so i have tons of stuff on there, half the time it's hard to find the ipod:naughty:

:naughty:i guess i forgot about that, but yea i did ask that:roftl:...lipgloss pretty normal i'd say:naughty: i also carry my ipod everywhere. you know on mika's cell phone he puts all those key chains? well my stupid phone...the lanyard whole is tiny! so my sissy got me an ipod case with a little keychain whole, so i have tons of stuff on there, half the time it's hard to find the ipod:naughty:

I used to have an iPod... actually I had two, but I broked'em!!! :naughty: So, I had to stick with a normal mp3 player :thumbdown: I'm not good at having expensive stuffs!

Is dinner ready??

Shoot!! I gotta go!! Kisses!! See ya later! (maybe)

bye bye!! have fun where ever ya goin:bleh:

I used to have an iPod... actually I had two, but I broked'em!!! :naughty: So, I had to stick with a normal mp3 player :thumbdown: I'm not good at having expensive stuffs!

Is dinner ready??

how'd you break em?:boxed: what other expensive stuff have ya broken!!:shocked:

:naughty: yea dinner's ready for me anyway

Oh my gosh! ANOTHER IOWAN! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: It can't be...

You Live in Iowa also! amazing. Theres probably only like 5 MFCers from Iowa. You live in Norwalk? hmmm sorry but i don't think i know where that is! I live in Cedar Rapids!but still amazing!:blink::bleh:

You Live in Iowa also! amazing. Theres probably only like 5 MFCers from Iowa. You live in Norwalk? hmmm sorry but i don't think i know where that is! I live in Cedar Rapids!but still amazing!:blink::bleh:

AH! Cedar Rapids is in the news a lot! Norwalk is right by Des Moines... sort of :naughty:

Laura! Thx. How's your hungry doing?

Wow! You got a lot of stuffs to do indeed!! It's awesome that you're seeing Mika!! Please, tell him that I'm waiting for him in Colombia He'll never show up!! I hope you get the job you want and have fun in your b-day and Austria!!

Btw: The Karens of the world rules!!

I'll tell him, IF I meet him... I really really hope for you that he comes to Colombia! Have you actually ever seen him?

Thanks!

lol yep, Karen is the best :bleh:

oo have fun at your barbe tonite! :punk:sounds like a fun weekend...lots of parties...i'm still jealous of mika and austira

barbecue was delicious :biggrin2: The radio was on during the barbe and I was waiting for a mika-song of course, but I didn't hear him :tears: So when it was time for the dessert I had to take LICM :biggrin2:

oh, don't be jealous :huglove: I'm sure you will see Mika in the future and come to austria once :wink2:

and I wished I could go to America... I really want to go there. a far member of the family lives in Iowa, don't know exactly where, and two years ago she visited belgium

What are the weekend plans for you all?

I'll tell him, IF I meet him... I really really hope for you that he comes to Colombia! Have you actually ever seen him?

Thanks!

lol yep, Karen is the best

barbecue was delicious :biggrin2: The radio was on during the barbe and I was waiting for a mika-song of course, but I didn't hear him :tears: So when it was time for the dessert I had to take LICM :biggrin2:

oh, don't be jealous :huglove: I'm sure you will see Mika in the future and come to austria once :wink2:

and I wished I could go to America... I really want to go there. a far member of the family lives in Iowa, don't know exactly where, and two years ago she visited belgium

What are the weekend plans for you all?

:naughty:the power of mika at parties!!

well actually inabout 1 hour i'm leaving for the beach till sunday:thumbdown:(not a big beachfan)

AH! Cedar Rapids is in the news a lot! Norwalk is right by Des Moines... sort of :naughty:

Thats cool, living near Des Moines is probably more fun than here, LOTS more to do! With all the stupid flooding here resturaunts have been serving food on paper plates and stuff cause of water conservation!!! eww! But i think everythings back to normal..:bleh:!:mf_rosetinted:

bye bye!! have fun where ever ya goin:bleh:

how'd you break em?what other expensive stuff have ya broken!!

yea dinner's ready for me anyway

Hahaha... I can make a list of things I've broken or lost! Here I gooo:

1. 3 cellphones

2. 2 iPods

3. My TV

4. My digital camara

5. 1 scanner

6. A stereo

7. A DVD Player

And that's it! :roftl: Too much stuffs??

Thanks!

lol yep, Karen is the best :bleh:

Thanx! I hope you can meet him, I'm sure you will, just make sure to scream like a mad person! :naughty: But not "I love you" or "you are hot" though! :roftl:

I haven't seen him!! (Yet, I hope) He hasn't tour latinamerica yet and I haven't been able to go to another country to see him! :thumbdown:

the power of mika at parties!!

well actually inabout 1 hour i'm leaving for the beach till sunday (not a big beachfan)

oh, have fun at the beach, I'm not a big beachfan either, if I'm 2 hours on the beach I already want to go home :thumbdown::naughty:

Hahaha... I can make a list of things I've broken or lost! Here I gooo:

1. 3 cellphones

2. 2 iPods

3. My TV

4. My digital camara

5. 1 scanner

6. A stereo

7. A DVD Player

And that's it! Too much stuffs??

Thanx! I hope you can meet him, I'm sure you will, just make sure to scream like a mad person! But not "I love you" or "you are hot" though!

I haven't seen him!! (Yet, I hope) He hasn't tour latinamerica yet and I haven't been able to go to another country to see him!

haha, you've broken and lost a lot of stuff

I'm not the kind of person that says things like that to my idol :naughty: lol Last year I met a belgian idol (I'm not a fan anymore now) and I didn't know what to say :boxed: It's so stupid actually, I mean, they're just people like you and me... Maybe I'll scream if I see mika :naughty:

I really hope for you that he tours in latinamerica in the future!

Yesterday I've been to my youth movement and we learned a dance on Love today :wub2: It was a stupid dance but I don't care 'cause it's on mika! But I don't think that we will win prizes with it :naughty:

xxx

yay i'm back from da beach!! i got sunburnt on my back so that i couldn't sleep on it:naughty:.

so watcha guys up to...not much here, 'cept makin plans for 4th of July:punk:

how was your trip to the beach? I'm also sunburnt now, but that's normal in my case, from the moment that I see the sun I'm already red :naughty: lol Last week I saw one of my friends that I hadn't seen for a long time and she said: Hey celien, how are you? Good I see, and sunburnt like always!

What are the plans for July 4??

IT'S HAPPY ENDING ON THE RADIO NOW!!! :woot_jump:

I've almost finished my t-shirt for next week (omg it's coming closer and closer!!) for the gig! If it's ready I'll post a pic!

I have just cleaned the fridge (how interesting :naughty:)

xxx

I've almost finished my t-shirt for next week (omg it's coming closer and closer!!) for the gig! If it's ready I'll post a pic!

I have just cleaned the fridge (how interesting :naughty:)

xxx

I bet your t-shirt is gorgeous! I can't wait to see a pic!! I'm happy for all of the people that is comming to see Mika! That means I'm gonna see some new pics! :punk: Hehe, I cleaned the fridge a week ago, and it's dirty again! :thumbdown:

how was your trip to the beach? I'm also sunburnt now, but that's normal in my case, from the moment that I see the sun I'm already red lol Last week I saw one of my friends that I hadn't seen for a long time and she said: Hey celien, how are you? Good I see, and sunburnt like always!

What are the plans for July 4??

IT'S HAPPY ENDING ON THE RADIO NOW!!!

I have just cleaned the fridge (how interesting)

xxx

my trip was alright....not much to do except go swimming on the beach/pool and play uno. yep bout it for 3 days:naughty:..

oh yea forgot not everyone's from america:naughty:, just settin off fireworks at my great aunt's house for 4th of july:punk:

oooo i wanna see the shirt!!! post pics once you're dont.

:naughty:i'm too lazy to clean out the fridge, and since my mom's gone atm (she is in Paris the same day as MIKa!!:mad3:) we accidently left some overdue milk before we left for the beach and when we came back...ewwwwwww:naughty:

speaking of milk...one time when i was litle my mum made us drink spoiled milk! she thought we were just complaining like always and said 'just drink the milk!!' :naughty:

I bet your t-shirt is gorgeous! I can't wait to see a pic!! I'm happy for all of the people that is comming to see Mika! That means I'm gonna see some new pics! Hehe, I cleaned the fridge a week ago, and it's dirty again!

It's finished!!! I'm gonna take a picture tomorrow or something :thumb_yello:

my trip was alright....not much to do except go swimming on the beach/pool and play uno. yep bout it for 3 days:naughty:..

oh yea forgot not everyone's from america:naughty:, just settin off fireworks at my great aunt's house for 4th of july

oooo i wanna see the shirt!!! post pics once you're dont.

:naughty:i'm too lazy to clean out the fridge, and since my mom's gone atm (she is in Paris the same day as MIKa!!:mad3:) we accidently left some overdue milk before we left for the beach and when we came back...ewwwwwww

speaking of milk...one time when i was litle my mum made us drink spoiled milk! she thought we were just complaining like always and said 'just drink the milk!!'

uno! I like that game :D Cool fireworks!! ewwww The milk-thing sounds disgusting!

I already have to go now :thumbdown: I've really too much to do now...

xxx

It's finished!!! I'm gonna take a picture tomorrow or something :thumb_yello:

uno! I like that game :D Cool fireworks!! ewwww The milk-thing sounds disgusting!

I already have to go now :thumbdown: I've really too much to do now...

xxx

hehe yea i love uno too!

is there anybody home...

[who won't believe me, won't decieve me...won't try to change me...oh oh oh...is there anybody home!]

I'm home! :mf_rosetinted:

yay!helloooo

omg, so i was watching t.v. and the next show up was about chicken and the opening line was "Chicken-it's really hot" :naughty: and the best part...one really enthusiastic lady was like : "i LOVE chicken...i eat it all-the-time":naughty:

yay!helloooo

omg, so i was watching t.v. and the next show up was about chicken and the opening line was "Chicken-it's really hot" :naughty: and the best part...one really enthusiastic lady was like : "i LOVE chicken...i eat it all-the-time":naughty:

omg, that's sooooooooo funny :roftl: :roftl:

I know that Mika is in belgium today (rock werchter), but I can't go :tears: but I'm of course very happy that it's almost July 8!

I hope he'll be in the news or in the newspaper tomorrow!

this is my shirt! P207-010b1aa3f83613801626cbc4a5feb6ef.jpg

xxx

:tears:

I wanted to watch the Rock Werchter Live Stream to see Mika but the artists have to give permission for this and MIKA GIVES NO PERMISSION to broadcast it! :tears:

"Unfortunately Mika gives no permission to broadcast the concert on the live stream" :crybaby::thumbdown:

I think the people who are in Werchter now need an umbrella! It's raining and raining!

I think I'm gonna watch Live in cartoon motion again :naughty:

I wanted to watch the Rock Werchter Live Stream to see Mika but the artists have to give permission for this and MIKA GIVES NO PERMISSION to broadcast it! :tears:

"Unfortunately Mika gives no permission to broadcast the concert on the live stream"

I think the people who are in Werchter now need an umbrella! It's raining and raining!

I think I'm gonna watch Live in cartoon motion again

wow that's an awsome shirt!:punk: where did you get that button with your name and mika on it:shocked:!!

omg, that's sooooooooo funny

I know that Mika is in belgium today (rock werchter), but I can't go :tears: but I'm of course very happy that it's almost July 8!

I hope he'll be in the news or in the newspaper tomorrow!

this is my shirt! P207-010b1aa3f83613801626cbc4a5feb6ef.jpg

xxx

awww...it's okay, just think at least you don't havta worry about the rain and the stress of going to a concert:naughty:...okay i don't think that helped much but don't worry!:wink2: