• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY

I am so excited to be a part of this:thumb_yello:

So I'm here lets talk:punk::punk:

:yay: yay someone to talk to!:naughty:sooo...did you go to one of the gigs this weekend?? i sure didn't but wish i coulda:mf_lustslow:

:yay: yay someone to talk to!:naughty:sooo...did you go to one of the gigs this weekend?? i sure didn't but wish i coulda:mf_lustslow:

no i live in the states and it seems like Mika is boycotting us over here *goes into state of depression*

no i live in the states and it seems like Mika is boycotting us over here *goes into state of depression*

oh nooo don't! i feel ya...me too states:thumbdown: and the worst part...my mom's in paris atm and she said if we had enough money she woulda taken me to the paris concert:shocked:...stupid plane ticket hasta be so darn expensive!

wow that's an awsome shirt! where did you get that button with your name and mika on it!!

awww...it's okay, just think at least you don't havta worry about the rain and the stress of going to a concert:naughty:...okay i don't think that helped much but don't worry!

thanks :blush-anim-cl: It was so cool; there were 2 pages in the newspaper about Rock Werchter and most of it was about Mika! They were very impressed and there were 2 pictures of him! :wub2: And today in the newspaper there was a list with the 5 best concerts of werchter and mika was one of them! :punk:

The button was in my mikamail from agnieszka! I love it :wub2:

Tomorrow is the big day! :woot_jump:

xxx

thanks :blush-anim-cl: It was so cool; there were 2 pages in the newspaper about Rock Werchter and most of it was about Mika! They were very impressed and there were 2 pictures of him! And today in the newspaper there was a list with the 5 best concerts of werchter and mika was one of them! :punk:

The button was in my mikamail from agnieszka! I love it

Tomorrow is the big day!

xxx

oooo were the pictures good:naughty:

well of cours mika was in the top 5 concerts:naughty: i woulda been depressed if he wasn't:punk:

is there a mika concert tomro!:shocked:!?! omg...i feel stupid...i don't keep up with concerts i guess because i get too sad that i'm not going:naughty: i hope you have tons of fun!!!

oooo were the pictures good

well of cours mika was in the top 5 concerts i woulda been depressed if he wasn't

is there a mika concert tomro!!?! omg...i feel stupid...i don't keep up with concerts i guess because i get too sad that i'm not going i hope you have tons of fun!!!

Of course were the pictures good! :naughty:

hi!! the gig yesterday was amazing! I was there at 2 pm and the doors opened at 6 pm, so when we entered I started running and running to the front; the security told us not to run, but hey, it's for Mika! So I was really happy to be at the front at the left side! The first support act (Sam Sparro) was ok, but the second one was horrible :thumbdown: and then it was Mika :wub2: The show was fantastic!:punk: I was so excited and couldn't believe that it was real, I screamed and sung! It was great! The new song 'rain' is sooooo beautiful! I really love it :wub2: After the gig we immediately had to go home because my father had to work early today :thumbdown: But I had more than tons of fun! :biggrin2:

I really hope you have the change to go to a gig once!

Of course were the pictures good!

hi!! the gig yesterday was amazing! I was there at 2 pm and the doors opened at 6 pm, so when we entered I started running and running to the front; the security told us not to run, but hey, it's for Mika! So I was really happy to be at the front at the left side! The first support act (Sam Sparro) was ok, but the second one was horrible :thumbdown: and then it was Mika :wub2: The show was fantastic!:punk: I was so excited and couldn't believe that it was real, I screamed and sung! It was great! The new song 'rain' is sooooo beautiful! I really love it After the gig we immediately had to go home because my father had to work early today :thumbdown: But I had more than tons of fun!

I really hope you have the change to go to a gig once!

that sounds really amazing!:wub2:

:lol3: i woulda run so fast no securtiy guard would have been able to catch me!

too bad you didn't get to see mika after but you heard Rain? i love that song to death! i bet it was so beautiful live, much better than the recording could ever sound:bleh:

that sounds really amazing!:wub2:

:lol3: i woulda run so fast no securtiy guard would have been able to catch me!

too bad you didn't get to see mika after but you heard Rain? i love that song to death! i bet it was so beautiful live, much better than the recording could ever sound:bleh:

yes! Rain is really a beautiful song! :wub2: And it was so good live, really it's fantastic! I can't wait anymore for the new album!

yes! Rain is really a beautiful song! :wub2: And it was so good live, really it's fantastic! I can't wait anymore for the new album!

oh trust me ...i'm going to die soon if i don't get it! me and my friends are probably gunna be camping outside the cd store the night before it comes out:lol3: we'll be the only ones!

oh trust me ...i'm going to die soon if i don't get it! me and my friends are probably gunna be camping outside the cd store the night before it comes out:lol3: we'll be the only ones!

haha good idea!:lol3: But I'm not gonna do that, I'm gonna be the first one who will be in the cd store the day that it comes out!!

I wished I had friends who loved mika too, I know three people who like him but for them it's not the same as for me... Yesterday I told someone that I had been to a mika-gig and she told me she had seen him on Rock Werchter and she had laughed with him and said that it was all ridiculous :thumbdown: And everyone asks me all the time if he's gay, I hate it! I always say that I don't know and that that isn't important 'cause his music is brilliant and he's such a good singer!

sorry for that but I had to tell this to someone...

WE know that he's a fantastic singer!!

Here is one of my pictures of the gig :wub2:

y1pU6-YEdtz0XVA_8YKQ7JL_mY2OOZQIDVIp7QK4NCzSiSAznjqsksKWrdEAtUE91xs

Do you already have plans for the weekend?

I'm going to an amusements park tomorrow, but I think it's going to rain!

xxx

haha good idea! But I'm not gonna do that, I'm gonna be the first one who will be in the cd store the day that it comes out!!

I wished I had friends who loved mika too, I know three people who like him but for them it's not the same as for me... Yesterday I told someone that I had been to a mika-gig and she told me she had seen him on Rock Werchter and she had laughed with him and said that it was all ridiculous And everyone asks me all the time if he's gay, I hate it! I always say that I don't know and that that isn't important 'cause his music is brilliant and he's such a good singer!

sorry for that but I had to tell this to someone...

WE know that he's a fantastic singer!!

Here is one of my pictures of the gig

y1pU6-YEdtz0XVA_8YKQ7JL_mY2OOZQIDVIp7QK4NCzSiSAznjqsksKWrdEAtUE91xs

Do you already have plans for the weekend?

I'm going to an amusements park tomorrow, but I think it's going to rain!

xxx

aww i know how you feel:bleh:don't say sorry, i've had to let out things before on MFC too:naughty: it can get tough, a lot of my friends do that too, call him gay or a really bad singer, but then i realize they're only saying that to get me mad:sneaky2: great friends i have!

that picture is adorable!! and you took it yourself?!

well for the weekend uhh i'm going to DCI which is a national marching band competition. it's pretty intense, i've never seen it live, only on TV but half the band signed up to go so we can all sit together...that bad part is my family is going:thumbdown: i mean i love them, but i usually don't act the same around my friends as i do my family:blush-anim-cl:

then on sunday we're having our Indian friends over for dinner:punk:

that's it...what amusmant park?

Hey guys!! ummm well I'm roxylollipop04 but had some problems with my account so i had to make a new one... Im really sorry I can't put in the new members of the group but once this thread is full I am willing to make the new one and put the new members! so what have i missed???

Hey guys!! ummm well I'm roxylollipop04 but had some problems with my account so i had to make a new one... Im really sorry I can't put in the new members of the group but once this thread is full I am willing to make the new one and put the new members! so what have i missed???

the only thing you missed was me:mf_rosetinted:

hehe, i'm sorry your account is being stupid! :thumbdown: do you think you'll be able to restore it or will you bue RoxyMika forevery?:shocked::naughty:

the only thing you missed was me:mf_rosetinted:

hehe, i'm sorry your account is being stupid! :thumbdown: do you think you'll be able to restore it or will you bue RoxyMika forevery?:shocked::naughty:

I'm not sure if I'll be able to restore it, I've been trying for a long time and nothing has happened so i guess I'll stay with this account from now on.:thumb_yello: So if it's ok with you guys can I put LBOLover #1 in my ziggy pleeeezzzzze?

aww i know how you feel:bleh:don't say sorry, i've had to let out things before on MFC too:naughty: it can get tough, a lot of my friends do that too, call him gay or a really bad singer, but then i realize they're only saying that to get me mad great friends i have!

that picture is adorable!! and you took it yourself?!

well for the weekend uhh i'm going to DCI which is a national marching band competition. it's pretty intense, i've never seen it live, only on TV but half the band signed up to go so we can all sit together...that bad part is my family is going i mean i love them, but i usually don't act the same around my friends as i do my family

then on sunday we're having our Indian friends over for dinner:punk:

that's it...what amusmant park?

yep, I took the picture myself! :thumb_yello: If you want to see my other pics; here's the link:

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk148/ientje89/Mika%20live%20at%20Westerpark/?action=view&current=MikaWesterpark002.jpg

I've been to Walibi yesterday and it was a sunny day! There weren't a lot of people so we did all the attractions we wanted to do; in our case this were all the rollercoasters and the water attractions. And guess who was the one that was totally wet in the Splash? Yep, me of course :naughty: It was really fun! :thumb_yello:

You have Indian friends? That's cool! Have fun this weekend!

xxx

I'm not sure if I'll be able to restore it' date=' I've been trying for a long time and nothing has happened so i guess I'll stay with this account from now on.:thumb_yello: So if it's ok with you guys can I put LBOLover #1 in my ziggy pleeeezzzzze?[/size']

Of course! You are still #1!!!:bleh: Im glad you are back, i was wondering where you were!:shocked:

Hahaha... I can make a list of things I've broken or lost! Here I gooo:

1. 3 cellphones

2. 2 iPods

3. My TV

4. My digital camara

5. 1 scanner

6. A stereo

7. A DVD Player

And that's it! :roftl: Too much stuffs??

OMG!! you totally beat me!!You have an ability to break stuff...hehe

I've only damaged 1 cellphone and 1 ipod...

yep, I took the picture myself! If you want to see my other pics; here's the link:

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk148/ientje89/Mika%20live%20at%20Westerpark/?action=view&current=MikaWesterpark002.jpg

I've been to Walibi yesterday and it was a sunny day! There weren't a lot of people so we did all the attractions we wanted to do; in our case this were all the rollercoasters and the water attractions. And guess who was the one that was totally wet in the Splash? Yep, me of course It was really fun!

You have Indian friends? That's cool! Have fun this weekend!

xxx

thanx for the pics! this is def. my fav.:

P1030021.jpg

and all the ones with him at the piano are gorgeous! love em'...

and the funniest one...okay look at cherisse in the background:roftl:

P1030046.jpg

when i saw this i was thinking "he's probably saing 'dear lord, please let Laura come to my concert very soon!'":naughty:

P1030047.jpg

and "look look! i found her! i found laura!"

P1030077.jpg

"laura i dedicate this one to you"

P1030113.jpg

love the new big girl outfits..!

and i would post many more but i can't fit them all! such great pictures and looks like you had a great spot...

[are those piano suspenders i spot! wait you're the one who got those in your MM didn't you. hehe]

i hope you don't mind me takin a few pics :bleh: i love that green shirt one so i made this siggy, nothing special:bleh:

P1030113-1-1-1.jpg

and well...since i have nothing better to do and it's only 2 in the morning:naughty: i made another one i call rainbow mika with cartoon head!

P1030113-2.jpg

i hope you don't mind me takin a few pics :bleh: i love that green shirt one so i made this siggy, nothing special:bleh:

P1030113-1-1-1.jpg

and well...since i have nothing better to do and it's only 2 in the morning:naughty: i made another one i call rainbow mika with cartoon head!

P1030113-2.jpg

They are reaally niiice! hehehe... I like the secon one its very colorful!