Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

Good morning peeps... Off work today so am having a leisurely day on the MFC for awhile anyway... nothing knew there I hear you say :lmfao:

Really looking forward to the Amsterdam reports, am doing a 6-3 tomorrow so shall be ensconced in armchair again - nothing knew there either... lol

Have fun today anyone who's here... :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, noone around. Just wanted to say hi. Tomorrow is almost here! Had all kinds of weird dreams about it. Man, this day is going to be a long one! Weather not so good, there is a 90% change on rain. :thumbdown: We'll have a good time anyway.

See you all soon!

It would be 100% if I was there :roftl:

Good morning peeps... Off work today so am having a leisurely day on the MFC for awhile anyway... nothing knew there I hear you say :lmfao:

Really looking forward to the Amsterdam reports, am doing a 6-3 tomorrow so shall be ensconced in armchair again - nothing knew there either... lol

Have fun today anyone who's here... :)

Hi Laurel - threadhopping at the moment so may catch up with you somewhere:naughty:

Hello - here at Edinburgh airport waiting for Kath. Really good journey so

far. Young guy took me all the way to the airport bus from the train (young, about 6.3" curly hair !!! :das:) At internet point here-= but the machine has already ripped me off for £1!!!!

Hoping everyone well :biggrin2:

far. Young guy took me all the way to the airport bus from the train (young, about 6.3" curly hair !!! :das:) At internet point here-= but the machine has already ripped me off for £1!!!!

Hi Wendi - hope you don't have long to wait for Kath

wendi... behave yourself !... not that is out of the way... what was his name? did he have dimples? did you check his eyelashes?

have a good and save journey! say hello to kath for me!

Hello all....just a quick 'hi' and 'bye' from me as this is probably the last chance I'll have to get on here BA (before Amsterdam!!).

Will probably be back on Friday or Saturday, as we don't get back until Thursday evening!!

Love to you all!!

Sxx

Hello all....just a quick 'hi' and 'bye' from me as this is probably the last chance I'll have to get on here BA (before Amsterdam!!).

Will probably be back on Friday or Saturday, as we don't get back until Thursday evening!!

Love to you all!!

Sxx

BYE! enjoy yourself! don't forget gig reports!!:thumb_yello:

I'd rather be sat here waiting for reports and pics etc etc etc... then getting nothing... :wub2:

I'm gonna be doing this all month... :eek:

can i pull up a chair and sit next to you?

we could share popcorn, have drinks...

and let's face it, i love your signature :wub2:

Well I guess I could... though I could get my mum to do it as I still live at home... and she's not a Mika fan so won't be missing anything... :lmfao:

:wub2:

Yep that's a plan.... :)

Hi Silver, I'm sort of here. elevator was broken in my building for 3 days, so now I have to do laundry & errands.

how are you?

Boo :biggrin2:

Hi Leona, actually I was just off to get some food - i didn't realise how late it had got :doh:

Boo to you too Jemma:naughty: