Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Hello, I have just spent 4 hours writing my blog from Paris on myspace, tomorrow I will do Arras.

Be warned that it is not all sparkle:naughty:

Arras will be though:naughty:

How is everyone? What was the big surprize?

A short vid from the meet and greet - I'll try to find the link.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi alex!:thumb_yello:

and all oldlings!:wub2:

alex....so you met kath and wendi....tell us yr first impression!:naughty:

i'm sorry , i don't feel like catching up..it's late!:bleh:

i hope wendi is better...after the good holy mika put his hand on her shoulder!:naughty:

Hi Robi

Weely's gone to bed now - he only posted from page 227 onwards so there is not much to read

Thanks hun:wub2:

Hello Robi :huglove: I'm getting excited for Madrid now :boing:

This is it

Ok here is the surprise...

A quick message from Meeks to the MFC

I'm sorry it aint long but we didnt wanna bother him too long and the other people around really wanted to have their share too ;)

Anyway, he was really sweet to tell us this :

don't forget... if you do not know some of the words.... you can always insert "la la la" in its place :naughty:

rain and rain and rain and rain and

:badmood::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

RAINRAINRAINRAINRAINRAINRAIN

RAINRAINRAINRAINRAIN

He'd better write about the sun shining PDQ :naughty:

Too right- I imagine it will go something like this- sun and sun and sunny sunshine sun:naughty:

Bright and sunshiny here! I'll send some right over!!!

Oh yes please, it has been raining all day but not right now as it is nearly midnight and that would be wrong:naughty:

Night all, sleep well when you get to bed:wub2:

Hi guys... about to go to bed now... so this is goodnight as well lol....

Have spent ages catching up on the Amsterdam thread... am off tomorrow so will catch up with you all tomorrow... :)

Goodnight to all :huglove:

good morning oldlings!:wub2:

i know i have neglected he thread...bad me!

but i was so busy...and saved all my little free time for reports...........:blush-anim-cl:

i know wendi has come home safe and sound and....on the moon and all the stars together!:mf_lustslow:

so now...next step...is to wait for her and kath to post...............:blush-anim-cl:

and rose

and more from alex

and from miek

and from AMP? was she there?

and from sarahlou

who else i forgot??? sovvy..................:blush-anim-cl:

*sits down on comfortable chair sipping a cold drink*

Good Morning Olldlings!

Blimey, what a week!

Nice to be home and putting my feet up though, LOL! YEAH RIGHT!

Robi, I've missed you, how's your hotel? Ha ha. Have Wendi's girls enjoyed themselves at your place?

Yesterday was kind of surreal, it was like an Oldlings convention in Amsterdam airport, with Kath, Wendi, Weely and Julie, his partner,and myself sitting in Burge King drinking tea and coffee, catching up of the previous day.

I teased Weely, about looking like a tourist with his Amsterdam t shirt on, LOL!

Good to be back here though, missed you guys;-)

hi rose!:woot_jump:

are you back to work already? on a high spirit i presume!:wink2:

that was amazing....i missed being with you all in amsterdam...it sounded like glasgow, better, with a meet and greet!:punk:

yes...my hotel, as babzz one, was working full time!:roftl:

the girls said to wendi they enjoyed the holiday...hope she won't lie to me!:naughty:

and i kept myself busy.....and out in the open air...not depressed in front of a pc!:thumb_yello:

hi rose!:woot_jump:

are you back to work already? on a high spirit i presume!:wink2:

that was amazing....i missed being with you all in amsterdam...it sounded like glasgow, better, with a meet and greet!:punk:

yes...my hotel, as babzz one, was working full time!:roftl:

the girls said to wendi they enjoyed the holiday...hope she won't lie to me!:naughty:

and i kept myself busy.....and out in the open air...not depressed in front of a pc!:thumb_yello:

We missed you too Robi, looking forward to seeing you next year at the new shows ;-)

I think the girls did enjoy themselves, from what Wendi was saying yesterday. I lost her and Kath at the airport at the checkin. Although we were going to the same area to board, their plane which initially was due to leave before mine, was delayed by 20 minutes, so I guess they went to look around the shops. I kept an eye out for them, but then I had to board my plane.

Not working yet, but the day is young, ha ha.

Good morning Robi and Rose... Glad you had an amazing time Rose..... so jealous of you lot... :wub2: .... but in a good way ... if you get my meaning...

He's playing Lisbon tonight isn't he... :)

Am off today thank god... but am up at the crack of dawn tomorrow so won't be able to stay up and read about it... :(

Good morning Robi and Rose... Glad you had an amazing time Rose..... so jealous of you lot... :wub2: .... but in a good way ... if you get my meaning...

He's playing Lisbon tonight isn't he... :)

Am off today thank god... but am up at the crack of dawn tomorrow so won't be able to stay up and read about it... :(

Helllooo Laurel, really wish all you guys could have been there, the whole experience was amazing, and apart from a couple of incidents, I had an awesome time.

Looking forward to tonight, gonna text Ju Ju in a while, see how she's getting on in the queue.

I just read your report in the Amsterdam thread Rose... :huglove:

Beautiful as everyone else said... you so deserve all your good experiences though... :)

I do so love reading stuff like that... makes me kind of go all tingly - if that makes sense... I swear Mika is making me go completely mad... not that I'm complaining too much at the moment... :)

I just read your report in the Amsterdam thread Rose... :huglove:

Beautiful as everyone else said... you so deserve all your good experiences though... :)

I do so love reading stuff like that... makes me kind of go all tingly - if that makes sense... I swear Mika is making me go completely mad... not that I'm complaining too much at the moment... :)

I wish I could have told them, but there's never enough time, and I found it easier to write than to say anyway.

It's kind of sad that they may never know, 'cause I doubt that they'll actually read it, but I've got it out, so I'm happy.

I'm the same... I wish I wasn't ... but what I want to say never ever comes out of my mouth... it's so easy to write it all down after the fact.... I'm sure they do know though... how could they not... :)

I don't know too much about Andy ... obviously ... but he seems a really nice guy... (Loved the pic of you at the front with the inane grin on your face cos' he was near you) ..... And as for Mika... I've followed alot of bands - solo artists over the years... (when you get to our age they start to mount up... :lmfao:)... but I've never known anyone quite like Mika... just from reports and stuff that come back from fans and the whole meet and greet things... I don't know any other person who would do that... not for the amount of people that he does it for... :wub2:

He's pretty special... and he makes us feel all kind of strange weird emotions ... I don't know.... yet again what I'm trying to explain isn't coming out very well... but I think you know what I mean....

And as for Mika... I've followed alot of bands - solo artists over the years... (when you get to our age they start to mount up... :lmfao:)... but I've never known anyone quite like Mika... just from reports and stuff that come back from fans and the whole meet and greet things... I don't know any other person who would do that... not for the amount of people that he does it for... :wub2:

He's pretty special... and he makes us feel all kind of strange weird emotions ... I don't know.... yet again what I'm trying to explain isn't coming out very well... but I think you know what I mean....

I agree. You only have to watch him in all the m+g videos to realise what an amazing person he is.:wub2:

I'm the same... I wish I wasn't ... but what I want to say never ever comes out of my mouth... it's so easy to write it all down after the fact.... I'm sure they do know though... how could they not... :)

I don't know too much about Andy ... obviously ... but he seems a really nice guy... (Loved the pic of you at the front with the inane grin on your face cos' he was near you) ..... And as for Mika... I've followed alot of bands - solo artists over the years... (when you get to our age they start to mount up... :lmfao:)... but I've never known anyone quite like Mika... just from reports and stuff that come back from fans and the whole meet and greet things... I don't know any other person who would do that... not for the amount of people that he does it for... :wub2:

I do know what you mean, sometimes you get tongue tied, sometimes your mind goes blank.

The more you get to meet him, I think it starts to get a little easier, but like I say time constraints are what stop you from getting everything out.

With Andy it's slightly different as he tends to be constantly asking the questions, and he's like a big puppy, bouncing around all excited, always smiling with a gleam in his eyes. That's why I like him so much, his ebuillience is so infectious, it makes you happy too.

Mika is really charming, but not in a slimey way like some guys, but in a natural happy way, and he really concentrates when you speak to him, how he remembers everything, I'll never know, it's amazing!

It's always brilliant to make him laugh, his face just lights up. It's so great.

And although he is kind of touchy feely, it's not the least bit creepy. In fact, he's very gentle, which I guess is why the girls love it, ha ha.