Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening all!

How you all this evening?

Just got through the Lisbon thread, strange about the M&G. Hope FDs in Madrid goes better. Might be before the show, possibily? As its 3.30 in the morning, I'm sure everyone will want to get to bed straight after that one!

Vicky sends her love, she's on her way back from Swanage, now at Preston and staying overnight.

Good evening Oldlings!!

Hello:wub2:

Evening all!

Just got through the Lisbon thread, strange about the M&G. Hope FDs in Madrid goes better. Might be before the show, possibily? As its 3.30 in the morning, I'm sure everyone will want to get to bed straight after that one!

Vicky sends her love, she's on her way back from Swanage, now at Preston and staying overnight.

Hello:wub2: What happened?

Usually by this time we'd posting lots of :chkn: pictures.

Maybe everybody is temporarily Mika-ed out.

I'm not:naughty:

Evening all!

There was a little comment in one of the reports, that Mika had to go and catch a plane. So maybe they ran out of time for the M+G, with Beck overrunning and Mika consequently finishing later than expected.

As soon as you mention what?

Aww I know Christmas!!

Dear Santa, I have been a very good girl this year :rolls_eyes::fisch: and I would like a Mika for Christmas.