Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

evening all - Rose do you have the link to the blog yr in - I couldnt find it on Mikasounds!!

I'm not sure, is it not on the front page?

It's on the holding page I think.

helloooo everyone... feels like i haven't been online in ages... I just unpacked and finally back home...

Hey Racha, how have you been?

Are you getting ready for the Lebanon gig. It must be happening, it's on the t shirt.

yes, of course am going to Beirut... I already saw the one in Amsterdam... but was really far from the stage... and left right after the gig ended.. I wanted to meet you all... but there were so many people and it started raining...

I just arribed this morning from Holland

did you enjoy it?

Aww, what time did you get there?

I had a fantastic time there and in Paris too.

Mika was awesome both on and off stage, both times.

Came back from Paris on the Eurostar, 1st class! Never done that that before, ever!

Had a blast in Amsterdam, staying at Babz house was fantastic, there was 12 of us the first night and 15 th second night. Babz told Mika she was running the MFC hotel, it was quite funny, it's in one of her posts on the Amsterdam thread.

Do you think you'll get front row in Beruit?

amsterdam was fun... I spent most of my time with friends... who are not hard core fans.. so we arrived just on time for the gig.. and did not know about the meet and greet... we had also dinner plans...

am surprised I did not bump into any MFCrs.. none..

what Tshirt are you talking about?? I didn't see any tshirt with lebanon on it... am such a loser! :) went in an out of the gig so fast..

I think Rose means the tour T-shirt?

I am not sure how many Dutch fans were there, but I am surprised you didn't see any of the British fans.

amsterdam was fun... I spent most of my time with friends... who are not hard core fans.. so we arrived just on time for the gig.. and did not know about the meet and greet... we had also dinner plans...

am surprised I did not bump into any MFCrs.. none..

what Tshirt are you talking about?? I didn't see any tshirt with lebanon on it... am such a loser! :) went in an out of the gig so fast..

On the official t shirt, the black one, with all the dates of the tour on it. I was reading it in Paris, it has the Jordan date on it as well.

oooohhhh thank you Silver!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

hello oldlings! anyone still about?

Hi Paula - I'm popping in and out of threads at the moment, Rose is around too, and I don't know if you've spoken to Racha before?

Hey Rak....I suppose everyone's crashing from all the travels?? A bit of post-concert depression setting in?

No, this is just the calm before the next batch of gig reports:wink2: