THE HOTSEAT 6/24 mandilambi

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Holly! My sisters and I are actually buying them tonight! We just got back from vacation and didn't have time to do it before we left, so we're just now getting down it it. Can't wait!

Hi Rose! :)

I actually started out being a fan of No Doubt's and I've been a fan for about 14 years now! I've always adored Gwen...even when I was a young girl.

Hope you get good seats! ANYWHERE is a good seat - JUST being there after all of these years of waiting! Did you think NKOTB would EVER reunite again, and do a tour of all things?

Yeah, I'm just excited to be apart of the reunion tour, so I don't mind where my seats are!

Truthfully, I probably never imagined they'd reunite, but I definitely never would have said it was out of the question. You always see a bunch of bands/musicians making come-backs, so I wasn't surprised when I heard they were coming back. I was more excited, cos their music is so much fun. :)

It is F U N indeed! I am really excited cause now I have another generation to take with me to the concert. My son Alysia loves their music *maybe more then i do* He is the whole reason I am going!

I can't wait for him to get to see a MIKA concert! He will be forever changed just as we all are! :naughty: *in a slightly different way, of course* :wink2:

Are you going to any other concerts this year?

That's really cool that you get to share that with your son, Holly! I bet you two will have a blast!

As for other concerts, I am going to see the One Republic in July and I was considering going to see Katy Perry at the Warped Tour. I am not sure about Katy because I've never been to the Warped Tour and I am not sure if my boyfriend can come. :-S

LOL you've certainly got my top four down. Well done. ;)

Other artists that I like include the following: The Killers, The Hot Hot Heat, The Beatles, Rooney, The Hoosiers, Elton John, Katy Perry, The Goo Goo Dolls, the Bee Gees, Blondie, ELO, Boston, Del Amitri, the Darkness, Franz Ferdinand, Keane, Green Day, Matchbox Twenty, George Michael.....errrrm..and many more that I can't think of! LOL

What is one food you can't stand?

What's your favourite record of all time?

Do you like to cook?

What's one of your earliest memories?

What day of the week were you born (if you know)?

Have you ever met someone famous other than Mika?

What are you most looking forward to right now?

I never saw these...sorry for not answering you all!

What is your favourite holiday you've been on? - My favorite holiday was the one I spent with my sister last summer. We went to Chicago together and saw Gwen Stefani and Mika live within a couple days of each other. After that we went to New Jersey to stay with my aunt and uncle for a week. It was so much fun. :)

Do you have any pets? - I have one shi tzu named Lucy. She's the best pet our family has ever had. :)

When did the hotseat picture change from that really creepy one? - I dunno...but I must admit, it surprised me.

What is your favourite TV series? - My alltime favorite TV series would be Mystery Science Theater 3000. Check it out. It's the best show ever!

1. A Night At the Opera by Queen.

2. I love to cook when I am not rushed!

3. One of my earliest memories...hmmm... I suppose it would be playing with my older siblings. Or playing "Night Chase" in the house with my siblings and my dad. :)

4. Hmm, I'm not even sure of that! I'll have to figure that one out.

5. Yes, I have met quite a few.

6. Seeing Wall-e again with my sister and brother-in-law. :)

1. My favorite horror movie...hmmmm... probably Halloween. It's a classic. :)

2. No I don't have a talisman. In fact, I don't even know what a talisman is!

3. My lucky number is 85. :)

it's something like charmed:naughty: