victoria+Mika

Ohnoes Nessie is back? :shocked:

:naughty:

zOMG!

lbc50.jpg

hah didn't you see the big girl pic?

ROFL a gas-X commercial..(for gas obviously) just said

"Your son rip is on line toot"

eh eh eh...ohhh sad that I am laughing at this.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

zomg never seen this one before Anouk!

ten.jpg

I have not been contributing many pics lately...

I looove that pic! He's so...bloody stunning.ahhhhhhhhh...

Ah ahhh thanks!

I looked at the pic.. I started laughing so hard , and picturing the big girls looking at his nessie (like ankmet says) and I just had to say something about it xD

You're welcome my friend!:wink2: nessie :roftl: omg I wonder what did the BG think when they saw it?!:roftl:

I never contribute, so... :

I only stare at them for ages xD

Yup same here...!:naughty:I dunno how to post pictures!

Nessie is a mythical beast that is rarely sited. I figured it was a suiting name.

Okay so,I dunno why,but that name kinda reminds me at the Loch Ness monster:roftl: is Nessie the Loch Ness monster? stupid question :naughty:

hah didn't you see the big girl pic?

ROFL a gas-X commercial..(for gas obviously) just said

"Your son rip is on line toot"

eh eh eh...ohhh sad that I am laughing at this.

Yeah yeah.. I saw it .. :mf_rosetinted: of course..

But I'm afraid to talk about Nessie..

nomnomnom128584758602142573.jpg

I looove that pic! He's so...bloody stunning.ahhhhhhhhh...

You're welcome my friend!:wink2: nessie :roftl: omg I wonder what did the BG think when they saw it?!:roftl:

Yup same here...!:naughty:I dunno how to post pictures!

Okay so,I dunno why,but that name kinda reminds me at the Loch Ness monster:roftl: is Nessie the Loch Ness monster? stupid question :naughty:

No question is stupid my friend.

...I lied...but thats not a stupid question!

and yes that is the Lochness monster.

...I am watching the news and it just went "back to you Mika!" I cracked my neck I whipped my head up so fast..but false alarm..apparently they have a reporter named Mika.

Yeah yeah.. I saw it .. :mf_rosetinted: of course..

But I'm afraid to talk about Nessie..

nomnomnom128584758602142573.jpg

as long as we just keep it to that point. we can talk about it, just not make it a myspace or a big deal again. :thumb_yello:

Have no fear!

...I am watching the news and it just went "back to you Mika!" I cracked my neck I whipped my head up so fast..but false alarm..apparently they have a reporter named Mika.

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:That's so awesome ! and random:bleh:

Naaaah,that always happens to me...sometimes my parents watch some episodes and there's one Mika...so I always get nerved,cause there's always mentioning Mika...and that's not the Mika I want!:bleh:

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:That's so awesome ! and random:bleh:

hah it was in one of the older Mikagasmic threads..but some people got upset by our enthusiam about it..so we have to keep it fairly clean when discussing such things.

hah it was in one of the older Mikagasmic threads..but some people got upset by our enthusiam about it..so we have to keep it fairly clean when discussing such things.

ahah I find those coincidences very amusing!:bleh:

Haha yeah we're great nurses! :mf_rosetinted: So how are you? I read you're a bit better?

DSC04543.jpg

Quite okay now but it went wrong 1,5 week ago. But I've been working today and now I'm tired :boxed: We have to exchange telephonenumbers before Werchter, let's do it tomorrow or can't you come online tomorrow? I really need to see you there!! :mf_rosetinted:

btw, Wouter Hamel staat ergens in juli op een gratis avondconcert in Dordrecht. Wist je misschien vast al, maar als je je verveelt ofzo dan is t misschien een tip waar je iets aan hebt :wink2: Ik zal van de week even kijken wanneer precies, goed?

Okay so,I dunno why,but that name kinda reminds me at the Loch Ness monster:roftl: is Nessie the Loch Ness monster? stupid question :naughty

Yes, I called it Nessie a few weeks ago, we were talking about the monster, we're innocent, remember ? :angel_not: