• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone want to be that was like the 4th drink?:roftl:

lol that is what I said!!

and yeeaah. I think our Mika is a bit of a drinker when he starts. hence this picture. Bal-Masque thinger...

even though he said in an interview somewhere he didn't. lol but I wouldn't mind having a drink or two with him and some friends :D

lol that is what I said!!

and yeeaah. I think our Mika is a bit of a drinker when he starts. hence this picture. Bal-Masque thinger...

even though he said in an interview somewhere he didn't. lol but I wouldn't mind having a drink or two with him and some friends :D

He doesn't seem like a heavy driker in my opinion (can't maintain that toned tummy with 4 beers in your stomach each night) hehe But everyone has a drink once and a while I guess.

He doesn't seem like a heavy driker in my opinion (can't maintain that toned tummy with 4 beers in your stomach each night) hehe But everyone has a drink once and a while I guess.

what I meant was...he probably doesn't drink that often, but when he does, it seems he gets rather smashed.

what I meant was...he probably doesn't drink that often, but when he does, it seems he gets rather smashed.

Yeah, you never know. That photo says something hehe

Mikagasmic photo

Mika_GeirOkland_sak3.jpg

Gonna go for now. But I'll be back on later:wink2:

Okayyy some pics before to go to bed !

Homymika56.jpg

Homymika55.jpg

Homymika17.jpg

Homymika6.jpg

OH :shocked:...Furious moment lol

xx good night

good night, i've gotta go too, bye bye everyone! I just haaate the difference between our time zones, if we had the same time zone in every continent, I woldn't have to catch up!

Oh well, see ya all tomorrow :huglove:

THANK YOU. Those are LOVELY!!

that last one...scary Mika.

have a good night!

I LOVE them too ! glad you like it .

good night everyone here ..thanks Ankmet , Neiobi and Iadoremika :bleh:

good night, i've gotta go too, bye bye everyone! I just haaate the difference between our time zones, if we had the same time zone in every continent, I woldn't have to catch up!

Oh well, see ya all tomorrow :huglove:

night me dear!

He doesn't only drink beer:wink2:.

He doesn't only drink beer:wink2:.

thats a good thing, I am not too huge on beer..course I have never had any really good ones. but I really like some of my liqueur :naughty:

though I am not too hot on getting drunk. I drink for fun not for throwing up grossness. I get tipsy and a bit and then I stop...which is something I like about myself :naughty:

love20today.jpg

a49506e3.jpg

so which one do you like?

shaved or hairy?

both! I loves me a treasure trail!

I have never really found chest hair attractive but on Mika I really do for some reason. I mean really do...:blush-anim-cl:

what about you?