Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know- his skin tone and stuff allows him to suit colour quite well.

How about bright lime green?

MikaWorldMusicAwrds.jpg

:drool:

*drops dead*

:stretcher:

i missed those days,mika was so shy*sigh*

:drool:

*drops dead*

:stretcher:

i missed those days,mika was so shy*sigh*

Maybe he's still shy, in some situations. Or perhaps the past year and a bit has taught him how to deal with different situations and such.

I know that once I know people I'll be much more open with them. But when I just meet new people, sometime I'm a bit shy (not always)

geeeee!

sometimes it's hard to believe that he is a human being:wub2:

Haha

If he wasn't human then he would be a robot:roftl:

woooah.

i wonder if he goes to the beach.....?

at the beach, i wonder if he wears a speed-o :mf_lustslow:

If he goes to the beach he doesn't go in the water:roftl:

Speedo?!? Eeek!!! Don't say that...reminds me of work today

*shudders a bit*

Haha

If he wasn't human then he would be a robot:roftl:

:roftl:

noo,i didn't mean he is a robot

come on you got what i mean.

he is just to good to be true:wub2:

would be sooo funny if mika went to tanning boothes :naughty: and eh when i met mika last week he was still oober shy....urhg its like 5am here and i havn't slept in 2 days and im still not tired ..... its seeing him in Amsterdam that has done it ¬_¬ Mika affects my sleep :naughty:

would be sooo funny if mika went to tanning boothes :naughty: and eh when i met mika last week he was still oober shy....urhg its like 5am here and i havn't slept in 2 days and im still not tired ..... its seeing him in Amsterdam that has done it ¬_¬ Mika affects my sleep :naughty:

could he fit?

length-wise, of course.

that doesn't sound right.

:roftl:

noo,i didn't mean he is a robot

come on you got what i mean.

he is just to good to be true:wub2:

I know, I was just joking:wink2:

where do you work?

:shocked:

Well my job requires me to work at different events around my city. Today, being my first day of work, was at the beach. And there was this man dressed up in a curly, long wig and a woman's bikini (with the bikini top stuffed). Now, I'm not judging him for that in any way, shape or form. That's his choice. The slightly scary part was that the bikini bottoms didn't exactlly fit the best and I was afraid that his...umm...how do I put this..? His "parts" would show...

could he fit?

length-wise, of course.

:lmfao: you thinking of a different mika to everyone else?? has he beefed up alot since the last time i saw him :naughty: yeh i think he could fit those things are huuuuge, always worried incase they lock you in and you get trapped inside one of them and burned alive..:shocked: think that was in a film or something......

I know, I was just joking:wink2:

Well my job requires me to work at different events around my city. Today, being my first day of work, was at the beach. And there was this man dressed up in a curly, long wig and a woman's bikini (with the bikini top stuffed). Now, I'm not judging him for that in any way, shape or form. That's his choice. The slightly scary part was that the bikini bottoms didn't exactlly fit the best and I was afraid that his...umm...how do I put this..? His "parts" would show...

:lmfao: that would've been soooo funny if that happened...he probably spent all day "sorting" these "parts" should've work like a towel over it or something

could he fit?

length-wise, of course.

No, I know what you mean. I think those tanning places have guys go in, so they must have long ones for tall people right? I don't know...I don't actually go there.

:lmfao: that would've been soooo funny if that happened...he probably spent all day "sorting" these "parts" should've work like a towel over it or something

No it wouldn't have!!! It would have been frightening!!!:shocked::roftl:

i live in florida, and i can't go to the beach without seeing an elderly man in a speed-o

:puking:

:lmfao: you thinking of a different mika to everyone else?? has he beefed up alot since the last time i saw him :naughty: yeh i think he could fit those things are huuuuge, always worried incase they lock you in and you get trapped inside one of them and burned alive..:shocked: think that was in a film or something......

ya... it was.....final destination 3?

yeh i think you're rite, never saw that film hmmm maybe im psychic..:shocked: I work at a putting green and the amount of old men toppless who have "let themselves go" is frightning.......it still sends shivers up my spine...

i live in florida, and i can't go to the beach without seeing an elderly man in a speed-o

:puking:

Haha old men in speedos...eeew, thanks for putting that image into my mind haha

But there wasn't all people like that. Some really good looking ones in fact...

These two guys from Spain.

A tall guy with a nice tan.

And on the beach there were people doing Muay Thai (martial arts) and wowie were those guys BUILT!!!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack. just got off of work..did I miss anything?

You missed a lot.

Just kidding- not much.

Just my story of seeing a guy in a bikini (look a few posts back)

And then more discussion on Speedos:roftl: