Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

You missed a lot.

Just kidding- not much.

Just my story of seeing a guy in a bikini (look a few posts back)

And then more discussion on Speedos:roftl:

....I have a few stories on speedos....

one particular one in Vegas...the backside of his was worn out, I took a pic but you can't really tell.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

....I have a few stories on speedos....

one particular one in Vegas...the backside of his was worn out, I took a pic but you can't really tell.

Ewww...no thank you:roftl:

If I had my camera with me I would have totally taken a photo of this guy and he had this baby carriage looking thing at the beach and it was filled with the cutest little dogs. I don't know why he had so many but it was the cutest thing the way they were in there and them following him around the beach

I know!!! Except for that guy in the background...:roftl:

Anways, gotta go to bed now- long day at work I tell you. Catch up with you later:wink2:

I leave you with this...

l_65dd940cc0264b1d7d60f0cac134f988.jpg

aww...have a good night.

and thanks for that pic!

yeh i was going to say something about the guy in the background but was worried if he was like on this or something:lmfao: :shocked: OMG my mother is up and its 5.30am......maybe she is secretly on MFC she does love her piece of Mika too :lmfao:

death note as in the anime???

and why am i on so late? i have no idea what so ever, i just can't sleep my mate was having problems and i thought id go over to his and help it out...turned into a trick and just wanted to (to qoute avril lavigne) "get in my pants"...the swine!!!!! thats what i get for being nice....now i just cant sleep i start work in like 4 hours soo meh coffee is my best friend :naughty:

whats death note?

argh i'm always a wreck at work if i don't get at leat 5 hours sleep...

Japanese Anime that I am quite into, or was into. the English dubbed version is rather horrible. which is what I'm watching right now..but it has amazing concepts and the execution is quite well thought out, they play a game of cat and mouse throughout it and its sooo amazing.

Ive got insomnia so im fine and my work litrally is me sitting in a hut all day listening and dancing to mika and sitting playing my playstation 2 whilst handing out golf balls and putters :lmfao: best job in the world

Japanese Anime that I am quite into, or was into. the English dubbed version is rather horrible. which is what I'm watching right now..but it has amazing concepts and the execution is quite well thought out, they play a game of cat and mouse throughout it and its sooo amazing.

I sooo love L, guys a genious....dont watch the english the japanese is sooo much better

I sooo love L, guys a genious....dont watch the english the japanese is sooo much better

I know!! lets not spoil it for the people who want to see it, but I think the show REALLY slowed down until Near got his act together.

Misa in the english version is SOOO bad. L is a pig and..Kira isn't that bad:naughty:.

I love Kira's bit at the end..whatta psycho!

I had to watch the Japanese ones on youtube, but L is probably my favorite anime character ever. so amazing how they pulled that character off.

Ive got insomnia so im fine and my work litrally is me sitting in a hut all day listening and dancing to mika and sitting playing my playstation 2 whilst handing out golf balls and putters :lmfao: best job in the world

sweet!

my job is cleaning and general organisation/ odd jobs in a office... i'm on my feet the whole time ( good thing its only 3 hours a day, coz i'm studying) its VERY tiring. i'm hoping to get a better job working at the local bar/resturant...

Oh, right. i used to be really into Japanese Animae but i'm over it now.

oi, you should really check out Death Note, its one of the best I have ever seen.

Inuyasha..gets old after a while...Full Metal Alchemist..that one was amazing too...uhh Fruits basket was cute...

Bleach..lost my interest...