hello!

no yet...but i have a ticket for a gig in paris,30th,here:

http://www.rockenseine.com/2009/12-mgmt.php

i'm so so happy!

i'll see them for the first time,i'll remember my first time for mika..so amazing....

i hope they play some new sounds:thumb_yello:

I'm going to see then at the V Festival at the end of August. I can't wait :aah: and I really want to hear the new stuff.

I've heard the new album will be out in the beginning of next year. Does anyone know anything more specific than that?:boxed:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
This must be the cutest pop quiz ever and Ben is so lovely and it reminds me of Mika here :wub2::naughty:

http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/videos/19646/MGMT--FL-Splendour-Pop-Quiz.htm

Ben :wub2: Cuteness personified!

Can't get used to Andrew's hair though :blink:

I saw MGMT yesterday open for Paul mccartney and they are amazing live :teehee: they are awesome...ahhh super super cool :biggrin2::wub2:

I'm jealous!

I hope to go and see them nest year if they come to England.

I saw MGMT yesterday open for Paul mccartney and they are amazing live :teehee: they are awesome...ahhh super super cool :biggrin2::wub2:

Aaw thats great! Did you take pics, vids?

You must have been one of the only people who liked it, cause I saw a vid, and people were just sitting there like: :blink:

Everytime I see the music video for "Kids" and see that little child crying I'm like, "waah? :tears: Aww...:(...:shocked:..."

:teehee:

There's nothing wrong with the kid, the mother was holding it's hand all the time, but they cut that out, and the monsters were edited in later.

Ben :wub2: Cuteness personified!

Can't get used to Andrew's hair though :blink:

I'm jealous!

Oh yeah:wub2:It's a shame he doesn't say much, and Andrew feels the need to interrupt him every time.

I like his hair:biggrin2:I miss the hippie look though, but he looks a lot cleaner now, which is a good thing too.

Yeah, if they come back to Holland, I'm totally gonna beg my mom or dad to take me to them.

Did they play the new songs ?:biggrin2:

hmm I don't think so....they played "The Handshake" though which is one of my favorites :biggrin2:

I'm jealous!

Yeah, I hope you can see them soon! :D

Aaw thats great! Did you take pics, vids?

You must have been one of the only people who liked it, cause I saw a vid, and people were just sitting there like: :blink:

yup I took a bunch of pictures and like 2 videos...I'll post them here soon...I have to get them on my computer first though :biggrin2:

yeah someone my mom knew went to the concert and they said they couldn't wait till MGMT got off the stage and I was like ":blink::shocked:".... I though they were so awesome up there :biggrin2:

hmm I don't think so....they played "The Handshake" though which is one of my favorites :biggrin2:

Mine too well i love the whole album !

I'm waiting for the pics though :naughty:

So they are amazing live right cuz I've heard ppl complaining they are boring or they can't sing

Mine too well i love the whole album !

I'm waiting for the pics though :naughty:

So they are amazing live right cuz I've heard ppl complaining they are boring or they can't sing

no....They are so awesome live! :biggrin2:

they sound exactly like the CD :D they aren't boring, they were really cool :wub2:

and okay I'm getting the pics right now :naughty::biggrin2:

Did Andrew talk to the crowd?

I heard they were sooo nervous. Were you there on the first day or the second one? On the first day they were so nervous Andrew mixed up some lyrics.

Andrew talked a little, he just said like "Thanks to Paul" and some other things, but mostly he was just singing :D

and I was there on the second day so maybe they were more comfortable :dunno:

no....They are so awesome live! :biggrin2:

they sound exactly like the CD :D they aren't boring, they were really cool :wub2:

and okay I'm getting the pics right now :naughty::biggrin2:

I bet they are amazing I have no doubts about that :wub2:

*is waiting *

Andrew talked a little, he just said like "Thanks to Paul" and some other things, but mostly he was just singing :D

and I was there on the second day so maybe they were more comfortable :dunno:

Oh. Well, it's logic since there weren't many fans.

Oh right.

Can't wait for the pics and all:biggrin2:

oooh I haven't been here in ages! :blink:

How's life in Bendrew-land?

Still waiting for the new cd, right..?

Yeah, they've done some shows, Macca likes them and asked them to be his support act, they collaborated with Flaming Lips on their new album, with Kid Cudi on his album, with Jay-Z..

They've been playing 3 new songs live (Song For Dan Treacy, Its Working, Congratulations) and a cover (I happen to love you baby)

For their new album they've been working with some girl whose name I forgot, and with a dude from Spaceman 3, and Dave Fridmann is gonna produce it again.

They've recorded 10 songs now, and are planning to record 3 more.

That's basically it.

Yeah, they've done some shows, Macca likes them and asked them to be his support act, they collaborated with Flaming Lips on their new album, with Kid Cudi on his album, with Jay-Z..

They've been playing 3 new songs live (Song For Dan Treacy, Its Working, Congratulations) and a cover (I happen to love you baby)

For their new album they've been working with some girl whose name I forgot, and with a dude from Spaceman 3, and Dave Fridmann is gonna produce it again.

They've recorded 10 songs now, and are planning to record 3 more.

That's basically it.

:bow: Thank you! :wub2:

Good to hear about the album! Can't wait to hear it! :wub2:

It they come to the Netherlands I'll def be there again! :mf_lustslow:

:bow: Thank you! :wub2:

Good to hear about the album! Can't wait to hear it! :wub2:

It they come to the Netherlands I'll def be there again! :mf_lustslow:

If I can convince my mom, I'll try to be there too!:naughty:

It is gonna be released new year in January :wink2:

I have been to 0 gigs :thumbdown:

Have you seen this vid btw :naughty:http://vimeo.com/6002002 ?

and Linde where did they do I happen to love you baby ?

At more gigs. I believe Glasslands Gallery in Brooklyn was the last one where they sang that.

• 2 weeks later...

Stafford V festival! :wub2:

They were absolutely amazing! They headlined the Arena tent on Saturday, at the same time Oasis were headlining the V stage and Andy thanked us for not going to see Oasis:naughty:

The new songs are amazing! The Youth and Kids were brilliant aswell:wub2:

I'm not sure if I have any good photo's but i'll have a look. Andy was weraing shorts!:shocked: Does he do that much?:blink: But they both looked so cute.