Stafford V festival! :wub2:

They were absolutely amazing! They headlined the Arena tent on Saturday, at the same time Oasis were headlining the V stage and Andy thanked us for not going to see Oasis:naughty:

The new songs are amazing! The Youth and Kids were brilliant aswell:wub2:

I'm not sure if I have any good photo's but i'll have a look. Andy was weraing shorts!:shocked: Does he do that much?:blink: But they both looked so cute.

Aaaw awesome.

Hmm, he does it sometimes. It looks funny:naughty:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:Rofl

Tell me more about the Oasis cover how was it ?

there is a 0:47 video on youtube but I really don't know what to say about it :boxed::roftl:

Oh I was at the Stafford festival, it was the Chelmsford one that Oasis cancelled. I havn't heard the cover, although I did hear that they had a cardboard cut-out of Liam with them? :blink:

hello!!!

i just come back here and woul thanks england for report,video and pics!!

here are some of my videos of MGMT on rock en seine,30 august...

let's tell you:

i was there only for them,and have the chance to see patrick wolf too!!

so,i did 5hours to go,see 5/6hours of shows and then go at home...5hours to drive,only for them..aren't mad you are some time ;)

-so videos are on YT:FOUCHONNERET

(or just downloads...wait)

-there was autograph session,but i arrived too late....

-as someone here,i missed andrew and his hippie period,and his hair..btw,yes,he seems to be cleaner..on sunday ;)

-lot of people around me(3°row)wanted to see the band after them : prodigy.....

so,they push so hard,it was difficult to appreciate the set(let's see in video...)

-but for my first MGMT'gig,i could see i love them more than never,of course,but yes,perhaps they could put more interaction with people.....

and even if andrew'voice isn't perfect in live,just close your eyes,and hear all those songs lives was AMAZING!!

-i'm really happy to be there and will return to see them another time if i can!!

that's all i can say ;)

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

Had the weirdest dream about MGMT last night, more specifically about Ben.

I was on stage with them (:wub2:) and for some reason Ben wanted me to stare at his ankles. He had shorts on and he insisted I looked at his ankles.

They were hairy, thin, and he was wearing a pearl ankle bracelet :aah:.

*goes to dream dictionary to discover hidden symbolism of ankle dreams* :teehee:

:roftl:ok,better for me to don't look at it finally,not my kind of music,ok...btw,chorus as really good:naughty:

"songs of leonard cohen would be re-visted by beck,MGMT and devendra banart",from inrockuptibles this week ;)

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

• 2 weeks later...

On their myspace,they know YO GABBA GABBA too!!!!

As Stereogum reports, MGMT recently filmed a musical performance/"music video" for the Nick Jr. hit, Yo Gabba Gabba!

Make plans to be home or set your DVRs as it premieres October 13th (1:00PM ET/PT) on the episode entitled "Art."

MGMT will perform “Art is Everywhere,” SNL funnyman Andy Samberg will teach the “Alligator Chomp” and “Dancey Dance," and skateboarder Ray Barbee will perform a “Cool Trick.”

it's today!

if omeone could record..or will find it soon on YT ;)

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

On their myspace,they know YO GABBA GABBA too!!!!

As Stereogum reports, MGMT recently filmed a musical performance/"music video" for the Nick Jr. hit, Yo Gabba Gabba!

Make plans to be home or set your DVRs as it premieres October 13th (1:00PM ET/PT) on the episode entitled "Art."

MGMT will perform “Art is Everywhere,” SNL funnyman Andy Samberg will teach the “Alligator Chomp” and “Dancey Dance," and skateboarder Ray Barbee will perform a “Cool Trick.”

It's so funny I could cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZlTnlk-gDQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...