• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhh...i went to go Mika one eveninhg,and you posted lot of pics/posts on this thread?!

wait for me ;)

so:

thanks for pictures,always creative,i love them!

and as you,i didn't know for this forum....is it international?

i know only a french forum,but with not so much activities,and this one:

http://mgmtforum.com/

what could you tell us about this one?

i don't want to registrer to everythings...(no time for that...)

oh,and thanks to rilo8913 for video(do you put them on the official forum of MGMT?)-oh,and are you all registrer in it?

You're welcome! Yes, I did put them there on the forum. :wink2:

I'm jealous hearing about your own MGMT concert experience! I stayed after in London hanging around the bar but only Matt (the bassist) came out immediately afterward and he was occupied with friends so I didn't want to bother him. By the way, did you find the crowd very pushy during your show? The people in London were trying to mosh the entire time! So annoying. :boxed:

Just got back from a long weekend away, internet-less, and I can tell you I was having real withdrawal symptoms from Congratulations :blink:. Only a week to go before I can legally download it :biggrin2:.

Mici..thanks for those nice pictures :das: Andrew looks a bit Mika-ish in that top hat :shocked::wub2:.

Just got back from a long weekend away, internet-less, and I can tell you I was having real withdrawal symptoms from Congratulations :blink:. Only a week to go before I can legally download it :biggrin2:.

Mici..thanks for those nice pictures :das: Andrew looks a bit Mika-ish in that top hat :shocked::wub2:.

i'm deciding if i should dash to hmv and buy the album immediately on 13 April:mf_rosetinted:

awwww actually i do think their (the whole band's and mika's) dressing styles are quite similar, both are colourful and go a bit "accidental":aah: (look at the B&W one with Andrew in suit and hat!!) but well, juz similar i know they all are uniqueeeeeee:blush-anim-cl:

You're welcome! Yes, I did put them there on the forum. :wink2:

I'm jealous hearing about your own MGMT concert experience! I stayed after in London hanging around the bar but only Matt (the bassist) came out immediately afterward and he was occupied with friends so I didn't want to bother him. By the way, did you find the crowd very pushy during your show? The people in London were trying to mosh the entire time! So annoying. :boxed:

they push sometimes,specially at the end with kids,but it wasn't a problem for me....not as when i saw justice(before mika) at paléo festival...horrible!

thanks mici ;)

i'll try to post pics today if i'll have time...

another long interview,in french:

http://www.lesinrocks.com/musique/musique-article/t/44151/article/mgmt-linterview-fleuve/

and all date of the tour is on their myspace,see it guys!!!:thumb_yello:

When is the gig ?:teehee:

where are all dates:

Oct 3 2010 AB Café / Resto Brussels, Belgium

Oct 4 2010 Paradiso Amsterdam, Netherlands

Oct 7 2010 Bataclan Paris, France

Oct 8 2010 Bataclan Paris, France

Nov 29 2010 Stahlwerk Dusseldorf

Nov 30 2010 Docks Hamburg, Germany

Dec 2 2010 Sentrum Scene Oslo, Norway

Dec 3 2010 Berns Stockholm, Sweden

Dec 4 2010 Vega Copenhagen, Denmark

Dec 6 2010 Columbiahalle Berlin, Germany

Dec 7 2010 Tonhalle Munich, Germany

Dec 8 2010 Gasometer Vienna, Austria

Dec 10 2010 Archa Theatre Prague, Czech Republic

Dec 12 2010 Alcatraz Milan, Italy

Dec 13 2010 Maag EventHall Zurich, Switzerland

Dec 14 2010 Le Transbordeur Lyon, France

Dec 16 2010 Razzmatazz Barcelona, Spain

Dec 17 2010 La Riviera Madrid, Spain

is there any canadian fans?

a contest for you:

http://www.sonymusic.ca/mgmt/

A few months ago, I browsed through my YT favourites and discovered a MGMT video, it was Kids.

I heard it and was addicted.:mf_lustslow: I totally forgot that I have it in my favourites.

Time to Pretend is also a fantastic song.

But: I heard Kids on Youtube live, and I must admit: It sounds horrible, totally out of tune.

I don't know, whether they're always that bad on stage, sorry, but no.:boxed:

A few months ago, I browsed through my YT favourites and discovered a MGMT video, it was Kids.

I heard it and was addicted.:mf_lustslow: I totally forgot that I have it in my favourites.

Time to Pretend is also a fantastic song.

But: I heard Kids on Youtube live, and I must admit: It sounds horrible, totally out of tune.

I don't know, whether they're always that bad on stage, sorry, but no.:boxed:

They have improved massively over the last couple of years, from when I saw them live in June 08, judging from recent Youtube footage I've seen and from word of mouth.

Andrew still hasn't got the strongest voice in the world IMO :naughty: but even that has really improved, and he seems to be a little more confident too. They're all great musicians actually and the whole ensemble finally seem to have gelled together. Also, the new album seems to have been written with live performance in mind and thus sounds great! I can't wait to see them again in September.

I don't think they really enjoy playing Kids live any more :wink2:. It's going to end up being their 'Creep' (Radiohead) isn't it. :mf_rosetinted:

They have improved massively over the last couple of years, from when I saw them live in June 08, judging from recent Youtube footage I've seen and from word of mouth.

Andrew still hasn't got the strongest voice in the world IMO :naughty: but even that has really improved, and he seems to be a little more confident too. They're all great musicians actually and the whole ensemble finally seem to have gelled together. Also, the new album seems to have been written with live performance in mind and thus sounds great! I can't wait to see them again in September.

I don't think they really enjoy playing Kids live any more :wink2:. It's going to end up being their 'Creep' (Radiohead) isn't it. :mf_rosetinted:

but is mika still singing Grace Kelly??:aah: