ooooh VANESSA thank you!! :bow:

I loved the vids!

Especially the hippie dance vid! :roftl:

Ooh and Werchter of course.. good memories! :wub2:

I love this one too:

:wub2:

No problem !

Another vid which I love is this one where Andrew talks a bit Brazilian :naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W0r40w303Pk

And don't forget to take your camera at the gig :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahaha Andrew is such a cutie! :naughty:

And of course I bring my camera!! :groovy:

oooh god, just 5 days! :shocked: I don't know what to wear!! :shocked:

Yayyy can't wait for your pics and videos maybe :das:

Something which contains also furrrrrrrrrr :naughty:

Yayyy can't wait for your pics and videos maybe :das:

Something which contains also furrrrrrrrrr :naughty:

Haha, yah, as long as the security let me keep my camera, I will (try to) make some lovely pics... ooh yeah, and I will try to make pics of Ben too! :naughty:

:roftl:

I feel tempted to wear something with feathers now too... :naughty:

Nice you'd better take equal pics of them :mf_rosetinted: and of their band members ass well especially of Cheesecake :naughty!

oh great nice mixture !:roftl

:shocked:

:roftl::bleh:

I'm afraid my camera will take a lot of pics of Andrew... I can't help it.. :blink::tears:

Or should I dress up as an icecream? :cool:

:shocked:

:roftl:

I'm afraid my camera will take a lot of pics of Andrew... I can't help it..

Or should I dress up as an icecream?

I wanted to say 'as' not ass :shocked:

Ok Andrew is in the centre of attention then :naughty::bleh::wub2:

Whatever you like and want :roftl:

:crybaby:

I 'm sure you will meet him/them after the gig :wink2:

4 days to go so what are you gonna wear ?:mf_rosetinted:

ooooh god, I hope my friend who comes with me wants to wait to meet them... but on the other hand.. I'm a bit afraid to meet them! :shocked:

aaaahh I still don't knoooooow! :shocked: I think I'm gonna shop Thursday eve and I hope I'll find something suitable for the gig!

ooooh god, I hope my friend who comes with me wants to wait to meet them... but on the other hand.. I'm a bit afraid to meet them! :shocked:

aaaahh I still don't knoooooow! :shocked: I think I'm gonna shop Thursday eve and I hope I'll find something suitable for the gig!

why are you afraid to meet them ?:blink::roftl:

there is a girl on their forum who met them twice

Here are her stories ;

First in LA on June 4th at the Billabong event, I shook Ben's hand thanking him for the show but it was so freaking loud that I couldn't say anything else unfortunately... But he looked at me in the eyes and was so cute, I mean adorable and shy! After that, I went outside (I went on my own to the show) and waited outside the venue (the Avalon) and pretended to be waiting for...whoever! you know like "no I'm not so lame that I am waiting fo the band to get out..." :blush: But I actually was and finally, they got out...Lol All of them and they waited for I am not sure what RIGHT in front of me and Andy was kind of dancing and moving around and trying to convince this girl (a model of the runaway show that took place before their set) to go with them. They girl looked very young and like if she was playing with him...In a way I couldn't believe Andy had to beg somebody to go with him! :D

Andy was apart at one moment, all weird but...well, Andy! And I approched him, he was turning his back to me so I said "Andy...Andy..." and he turned around and I was about to give him my hand to shake his when he nicely said "hey, what's up?" and he hugged me for few seconds... god I almost died, I didn't expect it! :H: It's too bad I didn't get the chance to talk to him except a "The show was great" that I told him while hugging him (He said thanks like Ben before) but it was a little bit chaotic...

Then they were about to leave when I left myself...

The second time was on September 17th in LA still at the Henry Fonda theater and I swear I am not lying but I didn't have a ticket but got in the show and the after party thanks to some great people I met, the security man at the rear entrance, one of the boss'wife and a guy from the opening band...it's a long story but I will make it short. I "met" Andy backstage but was to shocked to even be able to say anything, and I could have, only few words at least beacuse he was really busy and so wasted! But...I only got a picture and a hug again :luv: Like the first time I said thanks, the show was amazing and and said "ho thanks!" I caught him right after he came back from signing stuff to fans outside...i couldn't see him, didn't want to move to much...i wasn't supposed to be there! But he went there with no security which is a little dangerous...

Then they were both at this lame after party on the roof but surrounded, like I felt bad for them, the only few people on this roof were around them and Ben looked miserable, Andy was with some girls...nothing special but no way to get in this circle unless you want to look stupid...

But I got to watch Andy taking pictures with some girls that had tried to contain themselves for too long :D but they were not really lady-like at that moment, not laid back anymore... :mrgreen: Andy was very nice and available but made some steps back tough!

That's pretty much it, they were closing and we left with the guy of the band i talked with during the whole time, I took a cab and arrived home not being able to believe what had just happened. I do that a lot but I didn't think that would work for this show!

Well you can put a bandana on your head and wear gypsy skirt :roftl:

oooooh haha that's awesome!

Well, I dunno why I feel akward to meet them.. but since they behave like rockstars, that kinda makes me extra shy.. I don't know how to explain... :blush-anim-cl:

Oooh and I look stupid with a bandana! :roftl: It would be great though! :naughty: I guess I should just wear some dirty clothes to match with the audience! :naughty:

oooooh haha that's awesome!

Well, I dunno why I feel akward to meet them.. but since they behave like rockstars, that kinda makes me extra shy.. I don't know how to explain... :blush-anim-cl:

Oooh and I look stupid with a bandana! It would be great though! :naughty: I guess I should just wear some dirty clothes to match with the audience! :naughty:

I understand you !But you met Mika and talked with him right ?:naughty:

Here the situation is kinda the same !:roftl:

God no !:lmao:You don't wanna smell do you ?:naughty:

I understand you !But you met Mika and talked with him right ?:naughty

Here the situation is kinda the same !:roftl

God no !:lmao:You don't wanna smell do you ?:naughty:

Yeah, well, but Mika is just so shy and introvert (?) and NOT under influence of anything (I guess :naughty:)... and I was still very very shy when I met him! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm afraid it will be a very smelly gig! :naughty: Oooow and since nobody is alowed to smoke I guess we'll all smell funny! :shocked::roftl:

I wonder if Andrew is copying Mika cause he wore braces yesterday at the gig :naughty:

101_0081-1.jpg

And Jose where are you hiding you should have told me your story :mf_rosetinted:

AND the skinny jeans... HMMMMZ.. copycap alert:naughty:

Jose, I see you're online:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

I wonder if Andrew is copying Mika cause he wore braces yesterday at the gig :naughty

101_0081-1.jpg

And Jose where are you hiding you should have told me your story :mf_rosetinted

AND the skinny jeans... HMMMMZ.. copycap alert:naughty

Jose, I see you're online:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted

:shocked: You two scare me :naughty: *little stalkers*

But hahaha, I thought the same, those (VERY) thight jeans and braces :drool: did remind me of someone :fisch:

Okay, next post... my little, humble review! :naughty:

Aaargh finding a parking place in Amsterdam central is NOT my favourite thing to do! But when we finally found a spot I checked the time and I was a little bit in shock because I knew the doors were already open for half an hour! And we still had to walk to the venue!! So I was very afraid that we would end up at the very back of the audience...

But when we arrived at the venue we managed to get kinda close to the stage... :thumb_yello:

First the support-act... 'A place to bury strangers'. Well.. what can I say.. Not my cup of tea, at all! :naughty: It was too heavy for me (and a lot of other people too. Some did put their fingers in their ears!). There was a stroboscope light for more than 10 minutes... njeh...

Oooooww and next was MGMT, gosh, they (no, actually I'm just talking about Andrew) were looking great! Someone shouted: "Andrew, you're f*cking hot!!" and that was so true... (although I would never shout that myself). Andrew's voice was very good! Much better than I heard at some other gigs which I saw on internet! And those solo's... :wub2:

They didn't had much interaction with the audience (which is always a bit disappointing.. although I know they are like that..). I don't know if they were under influence by something (Ben seemed like he was.. :naughty:), but eventhough they played great!

They played all the songs of their cd, Metanoia (loooong :wub2:, which was kinda different from the one I own) and some new song? Well, at least I didn't knew it!

Did I already said they were awesome? :punk:

MGMT151108_02-1.jpg

Aaargh finding a parking place in Amsterdam central is NOT my favourite thing to do! But when we finally found a spot I checked the time and I was a little bit in shock because I knew the doors were already open for half an hour! And we still had to walk to the venue!! So I was very afraid that we would end up at the very back of the audience...

But when we arrived at the venue we managed to get kinda close to the stage... :thumb_yello

First the support-act... 'A place to bury strangers'. Well.. what can I say.. Not my cup of tea, at all! :naughty It was too heavy for me (and a lot of other people too. Some did put their fingers in their ears!). There was a stroboscope light for more than 10 minutes... njeh...

Oooooww and next was MGMT, gosh, they (no, actually I'm just talking about Andrew) were looking great! Someone shouted: "Andrew, you're f*cking hot!!" and that was so true... (although I would never shout that myself). Andrew's voice was very good! Much better than I heard at some other gigs which I saw on internet! And those solo's... :wub2

They didn't had much interaction with the audience (which is always a bit disappointing.. although I know they are like that..). I don't know if they were under influence by something (Ben seemed like he was.. :naughty:), but eventhough they played great!

They played all the songs of their cd, Metanoia (loooong :wub2:, which was kinda different from the one I own) and some new song? Well, at least I didn't knew it!

Did I already said they were awesome? :punk:

MGMT151108_02-1.jpg

If they were under influence of something, that indeed might be the cause that they dont interact much and also why Ben (:wub2:) is wearing glasses:roftl:

I guess they had mushies (I'm not talking from experience:angel_not:)

I did not take ANY pics of myself! :shocked::naughty

You could be right about the mushies.. although.. they're not legal anymore here! :mf_rosetinted::bleh::naughty:

You should have!!

Doesnt mean they dont sell them in Amsterdam anymore:naughty:

I was in Amsterdam last friday and they even had speed on a desk to TRY!:blink:

REALLY!

On the Bloemenmarkt. And their neighbour kicked me and Starrats out, we wanted to buy some gloves there and he didnt wanna sell them to me!!!!I'm not kidding! Starrats said he might have had too much of the stuff the neighbour sold:naughty: