• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I saw a trailer of an upcoming movie and a MGMT song was used in that movie trailer. Darn it, I forget the title of the movie.

Was it "21" with Jim Sturgess and Kevin Spacey?:wink2:

ahh MGMT are amazing!

I love Electric Feel and time to pretend :punk:

The only 2 songs I know (and like).

Hmmm...time? Milkyway...its like far away from my place:shocked:

How do you get back home?

And can we meet up there, because I dont wanna go by myself to that gig than and indeed 12 euros is ok..

Quoting myself..:shocked:

I'm not going to that gig, I just bought myself tickets and all to London for the MFC Meeting...

Sorry, another time!!

Well, I have been a fan for only about a month and I'm seeing them in less than one month:mf_lustslow::wub2:

I am excited, for obvious reasons :naughty: other than there freakin awesome music!

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q100/melaniebg1990/n1155931144_30537597_9164.jpg

and my favorite song is Kids:thumb_yello:

That's great !I'm happy for you !:biggrin2:

I hope you get the change to dance with them in the crowd :naughty:

Mine is of Moon,Birds &Monsters :thumb_yello:

was in noodlebox today and they were playing MGMT LOUD!!!! and the cafe so many people waiting for their noodles and I was bopping up and down to the music, someone played all their songs on the speaker system, music wafting onto the sidewalk.spring rolls....what a perfect evening!

• 4 weeks later...

My MGMT virginity was lost at approximatley 7:45 this evening:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

It was insanely wonderful! I couldn't take pics, but I did manage to sneak in video footage which was pretty rad...they played for about 45 minutes, and they were pretty sweet for the most part!

Andrew...:wub2:

mmmmmm

He woar these tight pin striped pants...yum, no bandana though dammit :(

All in all, when KIDS came on, the place was bumpin :)

Definatley worth it!

and BECK was seriously the main event here, no way around that...he was so awesome! But eye candy wise, mr Andrew Vanwyngarden stole my heart. The thing is, you cant tell where he's looking because 1. his hairs so long and 2. he closes his eyes alot anyway when he's concentrating... but I could have sworn for more than one occasion that he looked at moi! there weren't many mgmt fans actually there, so I was one of the only ones enthusiastically singing back and dancing... aww

so hot... just hot...

• 2 weeks later...

@ Melanie (a bit late): that's awesome!! :punk: Bummer you couldn't take pics... Andrew yeah :wub2:

Gotta love the new video :wub2:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EURZuzHyWb0

huh... yeah I saw this vid a few days ago, but tell me, is this a fan vid, or a vid from MGMT? because I thought they would re-release Kids.. so I was kinda expecting a vid for 'Kids'!

edit: ooh and what do you think of Metanoia? Epic, right? :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...