Mika en studio pour le Virgin Show

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Pamette!! And thank you Melanie from Mikawebsite who recorded and put it on sendspace; thank you !! Unfortunately the audio is low.

<<Voici ,si vous voulez j'ai pu enregistrer les "minis interviews" :

18 H http://www.sendspace.com/file/t8ebs1

19 H http://www.sendspace.com/file/h1tfkj >>

http://www.mikawebsiteforum.com/ -> FORUM -> NEWS ->

Thank You, I love Mika's voice! But I don't understand anything, except when he's saying 'second album' in french and very few other words. Could You translate the most important things, if he's saying something new, that we didn't know yet? :blush-anim-cl: Thanks in advance! :)

Pamette, do you know whether this is the same radio station airing parts of tomorrow's show?

Yep! :wink2:

They always talk about that: every 30 minutes, you can hear Mika scream "Bonsoir Paris!". If you listen to this radio station, you can't avoid that since months. :naughty:

It will be on Virgin Radio and on Virgin 17 (TV). I hope we won't be disappointed. I'm afraid we can't listen to many song because of the DVD. Wait and see! :wink2:

Thank You, I love Mika's voice! But I don't understand anything, except when he's saying 'second album' in french and very few other words. Could You translate the most important things, if he's saying something new, that we didn't know yet? :blush-anim-cl: Thanks in advance! :)

I'm listening to it. I'll tell you. :wink2:

First part:

When I was inviting to perform in the Parc des princes, I was very frightened because 55000 persons in front of him for a show, it gives a lot of pressure and i said to myself "Oh my god. What will i do?" I'm recording the second album. I must sing the first album, there's a lot of people, it's a stadium, i can't do my old show. OK, i will give a lot of myself (i don't know how to say 'investir" in English) and spend a lot of money. I have a wonderful staff: fancy dresses, my family, the lights, the video. We do it only for one night, it has evolved (évoluer?) a lot since my last show. I shows the way i'm gonna go with my second album. It's a lot of fun.

Second part:

It's very colourful. It's clear it's my style. It's clear that there is a lot of images from the first album but i'm mixing many elements like for example the buffoon, this sadness very smart (élégante?) and someone like Marcel Marceau and i must sing very well with my musicians. 2 days before, i'm very nervous, it's clear. It's very secret, there's a very amazing visual element. I really want to keep it as a secret. I don't want to say anything.

Sorry Mika to disappoint you but we already know what you're talking about. :naughty:

They always talk about that: every 30 minutes, you can hear Mika scream "Bonsoir Paris!". If you listen to this radio station, you can't avoid that since months. :naughty:

It will be on Virgin Radio and on Virgin 17 (TV). I hope we won't be disappointed. I'm afraid we can't listen to many song because of the DVD. Wait and see! :wink2:

Ok thank you Pamette! :naughty: I'm gonna listen to it then! And tomorrow night I'll do my best to record everything they air!

First part:

When I was inviting to perform in the Parc des princes, I was very frightened because 55000 persons in front of him for a show, it gives a lot of pressure and i said to myself "Oh my god. What will i do?" I'm recording the second album. I must sing the first album, there's a lot of people, it's a stadium, i can't do my old show. OK, i will give a lot of myself (i don't know how to say 'investir" in English) and spend a lot of money. I have a wonderful staff: fancy dresses, my family, the lights, the video. We do it only for one night, it has evolved (évoluer?) a lot since my last show. I shows the way i'm gonna go with my second album. It's a lot of fun.

Second part:

It's very colourful. It's clear it's my style. It's clear that there is a lot of images from the first album but i'm mixing many elements like for example the buffoon, this sadness very smart (élégante?) and someone like Marcel Marceau and i must sing very well with my musicians. 2 days before, i'm very nervous, it's clear. It's very secret, there's a very amazing visual element. I really want to keep it as a secret. I don't want to say anything.

Sorry Mika to disappoint you but we already know what you're talking about. :naughty:

Thank You very much, Pamette!! :flowers2:

Maybe he has more secrets, we had only seen a little part of it probably. I can't wait to finally see it! :pbjt: Not live, as I belong to those, who are 'gig frustrated', sadly. :badmood:

lol it's true! "Bonsoir Paris! :naughty:

Thank You very much, Pamette!! :flowers2:

Maybe he has more secrets, we had only seen a little part of it probably. I can't wait to finally see it! :pbjt: Not live, as I belong to those, who are 'gig frustrated', sadly. :badmood:

This is off topic, but do you have the original picture of your avatar? It's lovely:wub2:

This is off topic, but do you have the original picture of your avatar? It's lovely:wub2:

It must have been somewhere in the Mikagasmic thread. I think I can find it, but it will take some time. :wink2:

thanx for that video... can someone please post an overview of what he's saying there? again, i hate the fact that he speaks french well enough to do interviews in that language. :fisch: