New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sniff...sniffle... WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:crybaby::crybaby:

*Now openly balling eyes out, grabs a tissue, hands it to Mikal00v3 and reaches out for a hug*

Its ok, sniffle, sniffle, ive never met him either. Its almost a pian that I feel in my stomach because ive never met him. WAHHHHHHHH MIKA COME TO THE USA!

He HAS been to the USA. :fisch:

And *sigh* I don't think he'll be back for awhile. At least not to tour. :cool:

Wait till you meet him :naughty:

oh trust me. I am waiting...and possibly will be for a while.

I think the American fans are beginning to be a bit put off..lol my fault for not knowing about him 'till too late though.

lately I have been hearing a lot of whining from the Americans who want to see him again/have not seen him..myself included.

I think it's because a lot of Americans never know about his shows.

lately I have been hearing a lot of whining from the Americans who want to see him again/have not seen him..myself included.

What about here in Canda? When he went on vacation, he went to your country...

Oh, I see, Ankmet. I thought you were talking about something else entirely.

I understand your frustration. I was in your shoes at one time! I'm sure Mika will be back eventually.... the way I see it is, he'll come back when the time is right. Plus, there are some countries that he's never even toured before, so the US has been blessed to have even had him when we did!

1.) Your in Canada?

2.) Minnesota's part of Canada?

no? Minnesota is a state of America...sadly I have never been to Canada and I live like maybe a few hours from the border? I should pop up there sometime.

1.) Your in Canada?

2.) Minnesota's part of Canada?

1) Yes I am---in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

2) hehe I don't think so

But he said something about a proper Canadian tour...I guess because we didn't get one last time...

Here's a link^ Wait...you'll hear him say it. And at 1:23..that's me...I NEVER EVER get tired of saying that by the way hehe

Oh, I see, Ankmet. I thought you were talking about something else entirely.

I understand your frustration. I was in your shoes at one time! I'm sure Mika will be back eventually.... the way I see it is, he'll come back when the time is right. Plus, there are some countries that he's never even toured before, so the US has been blessed to have even had him when we did!

I am waiting patiently lol

sometimes its difficult hearing all the other people talk about the seven or eight gigs they have been to and how they are soo excited to go to another one..at those times I have to take a bit of a breath.

thats very true. I am just..horrified I didn't even know Mika existed. Damn you radio stations!!

no? Minnesota is a state of America...sadly I have never been to Canada and I live like maybe a few hours from the border? I should pop up there sometime.

Oh, well iadoremika made me think it was :naughty:

2) hehe I don't think so

But he said something about a proper Canadian tour...I guess because we didn't get one last time...

Here's a link^ Wait...you'll hear him say it. And at 1:23..that's me...I NEVER EVER get tired of saying that by the way hehe

Oh.:blush-anim-cl:

2) hehe I don't think so

the body part thingers? (yeah I am a stalker x.x)

those were cool, and unique!

hey well, I can make it to Canada for Mika!