2008 - New artwork previewed.

RAK1

give him a leaf and I'm good. he can decide where to put it :das:

Hopefully on his head :naughty: Although.. that'd be scary stuff when he's jumping about... really hiiigh... up and down.. up and down :hypo:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiders don't wear leaves...:blink:

:lmfao:

he has an adam and eve thing going on in the art anyways...but somehow i don't think famous clothes designers will want to roll with that.:naughty:

I noticed that too....hmmm, I can't wait to see more artwork. I love trying to figure out what it symbolises:hypo:

That's one thing that would put me off Mika :naughty:

Me too...but sometimes I don't know if even something like that could:shocked:

looks good,:thumb_yello: but i'm a little confused. okay so he said he'd have all this stuff but doesn't mention when...? i mean is he just redesigning the 'holding page' and just adding more stuff to the old website. is he putting up the paris show stuff on the old website? okay i'll stop w/ the questions:naughty:

though with him jumping, that could be a bit painful if I was holding on...

oh dear this is an interesting thread of conversation.

Painful how exactly? :fisch:

yes.. yes it is.. so it went from the artwork to.. what are we talking about exactly??? :fisch:

looks good,:thumb_yello: but i'm a little confused. okay so he said he'd have all this stuff but doesn't mention when...? i mean is he just redesigning the 'holding page' and just adding more stuff to the old website. is he putting up the paris show stuff on the old website? okay i'll stop w/ the questions:naughty:

He said in a few weeks time didn't he?

Painful how exactly? :fisch:

yes.. yes it is.. so it went from the artwork to.. what are we talking about exactly??? :fisch:

well if a male was jumping around and someone happened to grab on to certain bits, and they jumped the pull would probably hurt.

well if a male was jumping around and someone happened to grab on to certain bits, and they jumped the pull would probably hurt.

*imagines that* ouch... eek. :roftl: Now why would you grab on to the poor thing? *tuts*

*cough* well...not while he was jumping around I wouldn't! but other times hands may be used. :naughty:

Make sure it's not slippery though.. even though that'd be less painful for him :wink2:

:naughty:

Noone's looking :fisch::naughty:

Or just speak in code form.. works like a charm :das::chkn::chkn:

oh they are lurking....

Hmm welllll

depending on how well you are scrubbing the dog, (oh god) he should be fairly...wet. :huh:

haha! *puts on psychiatrist glasses and whips out couch*

so tell me, where did this fear of clows begin?

:naughty: Since Ronald McDonald came to my school when I was about 6 or 7. :shocked:

what if he IS a giant clown!?

will all the clown-phobics be scared then?

That would give me seriously disturbing nightmares. I love Mika, and I hate clowns...that messes with my mind. :blink:

:naughty: Since Ronald McDonald came to my school when I was about 6 or 7. :shocked:

That would give me seriously disturbing nightmares. I love Mika, and I hate clowns...that messes with my mind. :blink:

that answer was amazing...the messes with my mind..lol soo funny.

I made out with Ronald McDonald one time..the statue..there is a video of it somewhere..lurking out there and haunting me.

that answer was amazing...the messes with my mind..lol soo funny.

I made out with Ronald McDonald one time..the statue..there is a video of it somewhere..lurking out there and haunting me.

AAAH, you did WHAT?! Now THAT is terrifying. I remember Ronald McDonald invited one of my classmates to the stage with him, and he scared her so bad she wet her pants in front of the entire school.

And then they invited him back again the next year! Why, oh why? :shocked:

AAAH, you did WHAT?! Now THAT is terrifying. I remember Ronald McDonald invited one of my classmates to the stage with him, and he scared her so bad she wet her pants in front of the entire school.

And then they invited him back again the next year! Why, oh why? :shocked:

:shocked: that is really REALLY scary!!!

yeah..I was a bit..under the influence perhaps...considering all the kids who had sat on that..urghh...

why would they invite a fast food representative back? :thumbdown:

:shocked: that is really REALLY scary!!!

yeah..I was a bit..under the influence perhaps...considering all the kids who had sat on that..urghh...

why would they invite a fast food representative back? :thumbdown:

No idea. They thought it was fun. I shudder at the memories.

And yes, that is why I make a point never to be that under the influence. You never know what you'll do...and who has a video camera! :mf_rosetinted: