2008 - New artwork previewed.

RAK1

Well we've seen the video for the new Mikasounds site, what do we think of the new artwork that accompanies it?

I think it looks interesting, a little darker I feel, the colours aren't so bright as before.

Look forward to seeing more as the year progresses.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we've seen the video for the new Mikasounds site, what do we think of the new artwork that accompanies it?

I think it looks interesting, a little darker I feel, the colours aren't so bright as before.

Look forward to seeing more as the year progresses.

i like this thread

im with u, i think that and since i have a fear of clowns, i think it may scare me! hehehe, and the sad partis i took a pic w/ my fone and its my wallpaper, but i need to get over a fear

looks like it's about clowns.

AWESOME.

:toot:

well, didnt mika say his next album was gonna be a lil darker??

I don't know that it's solely going to be based around clowns, I'm sure they'll be other characters too. We'll have to see what songs he produces to see what characters accompany them. I think the clowns maybe to reflect the Paris show set.

I don't know that it's solely going to be based around clowns, I'm sure they'll be other characters too. We'll have to see what songs he produces to see what characters accompany them. I think the clowns maybe to reflect the Paris show set.

wat about the paris showw set?

wat about the paris showw set?

Well Mika has been looking at experimental theatre for ideas for the new shows, and he went to the latest Cirque de Le Soliel show a few months ago, and judging by the new video, the guy doing the shoes for the show, seemed pretty adept at the rope climbing!

But I suspect the circus theme is what we will be looking at next Friday.

Well Mika has been looking at experimental theatre for ideas for the new shows, and he went to the latest Cirque de Le Soliel show a few months ago, and judging by the new video, the guy doing the shoes for the show, seemed pretty adept at the rope climbing!

o that would b amazing!!!!

o that would b amazing!!!!

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it, moreso about hanging out with my friends from here during the build up berfore the show.

Will take lots of pics of the set to get on here, may have to do it through my Myspace, but I'll get them on somehow:wink2:

Oh yeahhhh! I totally forgot that he went to that. No wonder he has clowns in there now :naughty:

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it, moreso about hanging out with my friends from here during the build up berfore the show.

Will take lots of pics of the set to get on here, may have to do it through my Myspace, but I'll get them on somehow:wink2:

o that sounds soooo fun!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMM i wish wish WISH i could go to that show.....

o how i wish i could go! but im stuck in cali :(

Are you guys not entering the competiton then?

I dont think it had an ending date are they gonna leave it till hours before n expect ppl do be able to fly across continents in a few hours...lol maybe thats possible ha ha

I dont think it had an ending date are they gonna leave it till hours before n expect ppl do be able to fly across continents in a few hours...lol maybe thats possible ha ha

I was saying this to Sara last week, I didn't think he was gonna go through with it, as it was so close to the date. I'm wondering now, all the joking we did apart, whether he was just planning for it to be Europeans only to enter.

yeah i entered it and if i win and they fly me to paris i will probably drop down dead from being too excited

I like how it has the same feel to it as before. The same drawing style and stuff...

The artwork is different of course, and overall I think it's gonna be great :thumb_yello:

I like the hot pink snake :naughty:

I like how the colours are a little muted, and not quite as bright as before, it's got a kind of autumnal feel to it.

MIKA IF YOU'RE READING THIS I REALLY WANNA WIN THE COMPETITION

and i have no idea why i'm saying this.

PLEASE!!!

i will bring i sign that says i love chinese takeout and wave it around during your performance

now if that doesnt convince him i dont know what will