"Love Today" featured in Movie Trailer

ajbollin

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/mybestfriendsgirl/trailer/

I thought this was cool! It's called "My Best Friend's Girl" and in it, Kate Hudson tells Dane Cook "I lost my virginity to this song!" while "Love Today is playing! It's probably not the song that's playing during that time in the actual movie, but I thought it was pretty funny!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/mybestfriendsgirl/trailer/

I thought this was cool! It's called "My Best Friend's Girl" and in it, Kate Hudson tells Dane Cook "I lost my virginity to this song!" while "Love Today is playing! It's probably not the song that's playing during that time in the actual movie, but I thought it was pretty funny!

ive seen this trailer! it makes me really want to go c the movie! and my friend (who invited me to the movies) told me it played in a preview,a nd i was like "i know, its in My Best Friends Girl", she was like "well-well its better listening to it on the big screen" and i was like "so u admit, u love listening to mika" and she was like "uh-ummmm only some of his songs, but-but dont get any ideas!" lol it was funny

ive seen this trailer! it makes me really want to go c the movie! and my friend (who invited me to the movies) told me it played in a preview,a nd i was like "i know, its in My Best Friends Girl", she was like "well-well its better listening to it on the big screen" and i was like "so u admit, u love listening to mika" and she was like "uh-ummmm only some of his songs, but-but dont get any ideas!" lol it was funny

this sounds just like my sister! :roftl:

well shes always saying how much she doesnt like mika! and how she nvr wants to listen to him (altho because of me she has bought 3 songs on itunes by him)

haha, yeah. My sister was playing her ipod in the car one day and suddenly Relax comes on and she quickly switches it; not fast enough though, i asked her why she had one of Mika's songs on her ipod if she didn't like him and she stumbles and says, I really don't know how that song got on there - suuure... :roftl:

haha, yeah. My sister was playing her ipod in the car one day and suddenly Relax comes on and she quickly switches it; not fast enough though, i asked her why she had one of Mika's songs on her ipod if she didn't like him and she stumbles and says, I really don't know how that song got on there - suuure... :roftl:

hahahaha! thats when i'd start singing it as loud as i could, and i'd tell her to make me stop, she has to switxh it back! :roftl: