This One's For Us Girls PART 28

Sarah_Lollipop

Okay, I'll try to upload the pics tomorrow and then I'll send you the link... :bleh:

Btw, do you like cappuccino? :naughty:

Ooh lovely :das::naughty:

I LOVE cappuccinos! :mf_lustslow: I haven't had them in ages though cos of the hot weather... even if it's been raining for the past week lol. I could do with a good Starbucks cappuccino :wub2: Why do you ask? :bleh:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh lovely :das:

I LOVE cappuccinos! :mf_lustslow: I haven't had them in ages though cos of the hot weather... even if it's been raining for the past week lol. I could do with a good Starbucks cappuccino :wub2: Why do you ask? :bleh:

:roftl:

What about a cappuccino at Starbucks in Kensington in the end of August? :wink2: I have an idea but It's a surprise so I can't tell it... :naughty:

:roftl:

What about a cappuccino at Starbucks in Kensington in the end of August? :wink2: I have an idea but It's a surprise so I can't tell it... :naughty:

Ooh a surprise eh? :das: Now I want to know, feels like deja vu all over again :doh:

Yey cappuccino :naughty: I haven't had one there in a while :bleh:

I could have, couldn't I? :naughty: Damn too late now.

and THATS why people need time machines....can you imagine all the MFC'ers with time machines....we'd relive mika concerts and meets over and over, we'd know where he would be too cause we have been to the future mwhhahahah

and THATS why people need time machines....can you imagine all the MFC'ers with time machines....we'd relive mika concerts and meets over and over, we'd know where he would be too cause we have been to the future mwhhahahah

That'd be so dangerous! But so awesome!! If I had a time machine.. pfft I wouldn't be living in the present at all.

Lmao :roftl:

Ooh a surprise eh? :das: Now I want to know, feels like deja vu all over again :doh:

Yey cappuccino :naughty: I haven't had one there in a while :bleh:

I'll invite you to a special cappuccino. *cough cough* :roftl: